Werewolf Organisation: Electric Boogaloo Redux

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
I'll not join any game till october the 16th.

So don't wait for me! ;) (you don't have to remove me from the list shazy)

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Sorry guys, I've only got this much done.

AI

Kill someone every night. Votes to lynch. Destroy the village to win. And yes pyure. They kill people by shooting lasers.
Mastermind: The main focus of the AI's thoughts, the AI loses control of The Resistor if the mastermind is killed.

Disguiser: Can disguise as someone every night using cloaking systems, this makes him seem like that role for any event that might happen that night.

The Hijacker: Can use his power on two people each night. The first person is forced to use their power on the second person, but the user is not notified.

The Resistor: Is not in the wolf convo, but votes for who to kill in his role convo and wins with the wolves, unless The Mastermind is killed which makes him become a villager, but he retains the ability to vote for the wolves.

Village

Has to destroy the AI. Votes to lynch.

However, because it is a sequel, a lot of the roles will just be copy paste.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
I'd love to, but I'm not going to be available at a set time consistently over the next ~6 days. There's a load of ideas I want to try out, too. ._.

Would anyone else like to run a basic game while we wait? It'd look something like this or this.
slowly rise hand

I'll make the signup tomorrow if Cheese isn't done by then. This's the rolesheet so far.

Reactions: Shazam08

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
slowly rise hand

I'll make the signup tomorrow if Cheese isn't done by then. This's the rolesheet so far.
Awesome Sora!

Instafeedback: if the roles get distributed evenly as per the sheet, there's too many pro-wolf-roles per villager (Or, put another way, we'd need 24 players to use all the wolf+pseudowolf roles and still have a 4:1 ratio).

If one wants to argue that the neutrals are not wolves, even then 3:1 is still too friendly to that axis of evil. So 22 players for, say, 3.6 villagers per wolf.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry to say this, but can I be removed from the ping list? My computer and the forums are not currently getting on, and I don't have the time anyway

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry to say this, but can I be removed from the ping list? My computer and the forums are not currently getting on, and I don't have the time anyway
Spwn will be so confused when he wakes up.

Really though, man, sorry to see you go. There'll always be a spot open for you.