Werewolf Organisation: Electric Boogaloo Redux

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Leth's game is over! The queue's empty! Abort! Abort!
anisirenr.gif

*cough*

Would anyone like to GM? You can recycle an old game, if you don't want to make your own.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Hey, Shazam, add me to the queue after Dylan (unless he wants me to go first) for TarkirWolf 2: Hopefully Bolas won't get crushed this time (but I don't want Ugin to get crushed either, so it's tricky)

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
An old D&D loresite that I still like to read time from time. It's written by Ollie North, the same guy who did all that artwork in it. Hasn't been touched for over 15 years, but I still keep wanting to make a Pathfinder conversion for it.

Lore-wise, that Colossal-sized mechanical raven did take out most of the Gods of Rym... so I thought it was appropriate.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
An old D&D loresite that I still like to read time from time. It's written by Ollie North, the same guy who did all that artwork in it. Hasn't been touched for over 15 years, but I still keep wanting to make a Pathfinder conversion for it.

Lore-wise, that Colossal-sized mechanical raven did take out most of the Gods of Rym... so I thought it was appropriate.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2
It would've been more appropriate if I'd chosen to set my game on Theros, rather than Tarkir, since Theros actually has gods... fifteen, to be precise. Tarkir just has dragons.

I'll fix up the rolesheet and open up a signup thread after dinner.