Werewolf Organisation: Electric Boogaloo Redux

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
...ok so my first game was the first one ever here, I had no such graces :p
Icountfromzero gave me tye villager role, and only I realised Eunomiac was the last wolf.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
In my first game, I was a village-aligned roleblocker, and won.

Anywho, I'd like to be removed from the ping list for now. Starting sometime this weekend, I will be totally offline until late July/early August sometime... I will be back, though. After rafting on the Grand Canyon and checking out a bunch of national parks.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario

Anywho, I'd like to be removed from the ping list for now. Starting sometime this weekend, I will be totally offline until late July/early August sometime... I will be back, though. After rafting on the Grand Canyon and checking out a bunch of national parks.
Have fun sir, hope to see you back again asap.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place

Bloody hell.

Reactions: dylanpiera

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
I was a seer in my first game and gotten lynch because I voted too early I blame my time zone. And during the signup, one of them though I may be someone's alt account due to my new member status and lack of a avatar.

I can't remember my first game...I think it was the first game of the new set of games that started
If I remember correctly, everyone thought you were a wolf because you had "wolf" in your name and had a wolfy avatar.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
I was a seer in my first game and gotten lynch because I voted too early I blame my time zone. And during the signup, one of them though I may be someone's alt account due to my new member status and lack of a avatar.

If I remember correctly, everyone thought you were a wolf because you had "wolf" in your name and had a wolfy avatar.
Best reasoning 2015

B.C.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
I was a Bodyguard. Not the cool kind; The lame suicide-meat-shield "I can stop the wolves with my kidneys" kind. I think we lost.

While trying to find that info, by the way, I found a familiar face in the signup thread.
^This guy. A new member, and he's already signing up for werewolf games.

Genitalia in this thread have now impressed me twice.
probably an alt...which doesn't really bother me that much...as I have a plan for them :)
...And it was glorious.

Aw. See you on the flip side, bro.