Werewolf Organisation: Electric Boogaloo Redux

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
@Shazam08

Here you go with a sheet for Pokewolf [Revamped!]

I hope this sheet is a bit better ;)
\o/

Dusknoir's power seems like more of a hindrance than a help. If I tried to roleblock him and got a "Your target was immune!" in response, it's a pretty dead giveaway to his role. I like the concept of his being immune to something while the Duskulls are alive, though.

What's the point in the Guild's drunken-seer ability? You're guarenteed to get a wrong answer.

Reactions: dylanpiera

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
\o/

Dusknoir's power seems like more of a hindrance than a help. If I tried to roleblock him and got a "Your target was immune!" in response, it's a pretty dead giveaway to his role. I like the concept of his being immune to something while the Duskulls are alive, though.

What's the point in the Guild's drunken-seer ability? You're guarenteed to get a wrong answer.
Il consider that

Its just a little bit more help. Its not supposed to be anything strong.

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
a basic wolf role? How boring. How about this: duskull can make the area entirely dark once per game, randomizing all ability targets. I think that sounds really cool. I just had quite a few strategic ideas around that ability.
I really like this idea
Tho i would need a counter balance part at the village or guild.
I don't want to make it that easy for the wolfs :)

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
The ability Flash.

It stuns the Dusknoir into inaction just from your flagrant violation of the public indecency codes.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2