Werewolf-Little Town of Helyr [GAME THREAD]

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Well, today was interesting. Despite much debate, the Town decided to lynch trajing. As the noose was put around his neck, he stared back at the town with big, sad eyes. The floor fell from beneath him, and a pitiful whine was heard as he expired. A small ball rolled away from the gallows.

That night, unlike the previous night, was marred by the mortal screams of SpwnX as he was viciously savaged. However, no body could be found...

In the morning, it was revealed that SpwnX was alive and...not exactly well, but alive. Once again, the doctor had pulled off life-saving treatment in the nick of time!

In addition, @HeilMewTwo wandered into the town square with a very unbroken neck.

trajing was lynched! He was the Puppy Wolf!

SpwnX was attacked by wolves, but saved by a doctor!

HeilMewTwo was resurrected!

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
So the retributionist or whoever revived Heil. What was his role, again?

And I think it's safe to assume that Trajing was a wolf. Good call guys.

So, who's next? Did we resolve the issue of two mayors?

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Well that didn't worked out well...
I'm not the mayor, just another conman. There seems to be two conmans since I never used my power yet.
Edit: Time ninja'ed, I just used my power last night to add one vote for Strikingwolf
Sent from my cookie using Tapatalk

Last edited:

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
You're the one to be lynched next @the_j485 .
The servant shall not make any more people insane!

vote the_j485

@SoraZodia I can confirm there is another conman. Said conman is also insane, btw.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
The hell?

1) There's zilch in terms of evidence for me being a servant, except for your say-so.
2) People like servants and apts are fine; they don't steal the win, they don't need to kill anyone to win either.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
The hell?

1) There's zilch in terms of evidence for me being a servant, except for your say-so.
2) People like servants and apts are fine; they don't steal the win, they don't need to kill anyone to win either.
1) I'm the seer and it has been proven since the first and irrefutably after the second night. I say that you're the servant, period.
2) @RJS says that if the cult wins, both villagers and wolves lose.

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, so you were right after all @VikeStep . Just don't get cocky... we haven't figured out your role yet... or have we? That remains to be seen.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
He is supposedly a detective. Also have been attacked and saved by the doctor on a night.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Don't ignore me!
vote for the_j! He is the servant and is driving everyone insane!

Fun how that i've survived for 4 nights, despite being the self proclaimed and confirmed seer.
By the way, thanks doc.

Last edited: