Strikingwolf, CarbonBasedGhost, VikeStep, Gideonseymour
Strikingwolf (3)- SoraZodia, chbachman, trajing
016Nojr (1)- Eruantien
the_j485 (1)- SpwnX
SoraZodia (1)- 016Nojr

Not yet voted: @the_j485

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
@016Nojr @Eruantien please vote for trajing. A couple of posts up he has actually admitted to being a wolf. Everyone else is acting crazy not to vote for him.
... why is Jusbeast liking all of your posts that have to do with wolf-killings, though? Wasn't he a wolf?

Plus, I don't want to find that I accidentally helped to lynch a villager again. And he has enough votes for the moment...

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
... why is Jusbeast liking all of your posts that have to do with wolf-killings, though? Wasn't he a wolf?

Plus, I don't want to find that I accidentally helped to lynch a villager again. And he has enough votes for the moment...
Lol. He admitted to being a puppy wolf. And ignore likes from dead players. I used to like people's posts when I was dead to screw people up. Plus we need more votes on him in case of a con man.

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Lol. He admitted to being a puppy wolf. And ignore likes from dead players. I used to like people's posts when I was dead to screw people up. Plus we need more votes on him in case of a con man.
Where exactly did trajing say he was a wolf?

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, feigning ignorance now, are we?
For your information, and it's your fault if Vike wins as a result, Vike is insane and must win with the wolves. Thanks for gloating, Strikingwolf. It really helps out.
I am the puppy wolf. I am blocking a wolf so that there are no wolf kills. I have laid the truth before you. Choose wisely, for if you do not listen to my advice, you may well lose.
"I am the puppy wolf"

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Hm.......
People can say anything here. My antismite stands for now. We'll see what the new day brings.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Also I don't win with wolves -.-
Strikingwolf [In Convo]: Vike wins with the wolves too.
Strikingwolf [In Convo] [After you started the bandwagon]: Hah, I said that just to draw you out! Now I will win.
I would've copy-pasted them directly, but I'm low on battery.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese