Werewolf-Little Town of Helyr [GAME THREAD]

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
LIAR! IMPOSTER! JUS2BEAST CLAIMED MAYOR AND YOU SAID NOTHING! NOW YOU CLAIM MAYOR! SEEMS CONVENIENT, DOESN'T IT?
I couldn't reveal myself for fear of the wolves. You will also note that I voted for jus2beast because I knew he was lying

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
If you lynch me, the wolf kills will resume. I cannot say why I vote for strikingwolf, only that if you vote for him, both the town and myself will win, save for one individual that started on the town side.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
I quite have nothing against that deal...

However I'm gonna give us a day to think about it. Vote the_j

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
I give up. I've lost. My only win condition has failed as a result of today's actions. Vote Jus2beast I fooled you CBG so stop going for SpwnX. Meh. My role is not very fun. Sorry for ruining the game for anyone with my antics.

Also Skele can you revive HeilMewTwo tonight?
So... what now @VikeStep ?

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
So... what now @VikeStep ?
ok, well trajing seems to be voting like a crazy person. All caps etc. He seems so confident about this kind of stuff. How would he know about this? Also he claims he cant say why he is voting for striking. If its the last day and we will win tomorrow then surely he can tell us his reasoning hey?

So @trajing. tell us why you are voting for Striking. The scenario I have in my head is that trajing is a wolf who needs Striking lynched to win (maybe even insane?) and if he were to reveal that he was a wolf no-one would follow him to lynch Striking. This would give him a reason not to tell us why he is going for him.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Situation is dammed if I do, dammed if I don't.
All I can say is to hold off for one day to prove my goodwill, or, if possible, end this game with a nice thing happening.
Don't get hyped Vike, Striking revealed your secret.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Situation is dammed if I do, dammed if I don't.
All I can say is to hold off for one day to prove my goodwill, or, if possible, end this game with a nice thing happening.
Don't get hyped Vike, Striking revealed your secret.
what secret?

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Just got this in a convo with CarbonBasedGhost:

"I also recommend you trust trajing, I made a deal with him and he cancelled the wolf-kill"

Yeah... even more proof that trajing is a wolf.

lock

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, feigning ignorance now, are we?
For your information, and it's your fault if Vike wins as a result, Vike is insane and must win with the wolves. Thanks for gloating, Strikingwolf. It really helps out.
I am the puppy wolf. I am blocking a wolf so that there are no wolf kills. I have laid the truth before you. Choose wisely, for if you do not listen to my advice, you may well lose.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
This fits in with earlier evidence. Say, Vike didn't you try to cover up the amount of times you lied about someone you investigated? And yet, you claimed you knew who Shazam was the entire time. There is no false investigator, yet you claimed to be one.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, feigning ignorance now, are we?
For your information, and it's your fault if Vike wins as a result, Vike is insane and must win with the wolves. Thanks for gloating, Strikingwolf. It really helps out.
I am the puppy wolf. I am blocking a wolf so that there are no wolf kills. I have laid the truth before you. Choose wisely, for if you do not listen to my advice, you may well lose.
I don't win with the wolves. I don't win with any team. I had a condition to meet to win and that ship has sailed... So, I hear from a convo that CBG is siding with a wolf well I want to resolve that so. There you go bye bye trajing.

So you are saying we should kill an unconfirmed wolf so that the confirmed wolf can live? No thank you. I'm even thinking CBG is our second wolf now.