Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
a0138ae302b54a930a825ceeda8d9680.jpg

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
*brief ghosting*
chbachman, is that supposed to be a vote for the next day, or are you trying to get your vote in before RJS calls time?

C

chbachman

*brief ghosting*
chbachman, is that supposed to be a vote for the next day, or are you trying to get your vote in before RJS calls time?
Did I not vote? I thought I did not vote? Trying not to die, busy day.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Aight, so today was an interesting day for the town. When the person who proclaimed themselves seer accused the person who proclaimed themselves mayor of being a wolf, the town immediately fractionated into two sides...except for the_j, who staggered out of their house, wrote any old name down on their vote, and staggered back again. When the votes were counted though, it seems that most people believed SpwnX. Jus2beast was put onto the gallows and the executioner let him fall. At the bottom, the rope snapped, as Jus2beast's body had turned into the largest wolf ever seen.

However at night...no screams or cries for help were heard, and the town slept soundly for once.

Jus2beast was lynched! He was the Alpha Wolf!

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
Aight, so today was an interesting day for the town. When the person who proclaimed themselves seer accused the person who proclaimed themselves mayor of being a wolf, the town immediately fractionated into two sides...except for the_j, who staggered out of their house, wrote any old name down on their vote, and staggered back again. When the votes were counted though, it seems that most people believed SpwnX. Jus2beast was put onto the gallows and the executioner let him fall. At the bottom, the rope snapped, as Jus2beast's body had turned into the largest wolf ever seen.

However at night...no screams or cries for help were heard, and the town slept soundly for once.

Jus2beast was lynched! He was the Alpha Wolf!
One more wolf

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know who is the most suspicious, but if we don't find anything the_j is the one we should lynch.
He is the servant.

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
-_- welcome to the land of ghosts... Fun fact? The alpha wolf fooled me to ally with him...