Hey, I just met you,
You'll soon be crazy,
There's werewolves out there,
They'll eat your babies.

It's hard to stay sane,
The cult will take ye,
Let's play some Werewolf,
And have fun (maybe).

DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOU ARE NOT PLAYING. LATE SIGNUPS WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTIL SATURDAY NOV 1st AT 9.30pm GMT. PLEASE PM ME IF YOU WISH TO JOIN.

Roles, Rules etc. : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1taUMdLui0TdBK_IV9xGpijCtWV2_HL3tDgESs5kdNHE/edit#gid=0

Players:
1. @Gideonseymour
2. @HeilMewTwo-REVIVED
3. @trajing-LYNCHED, Puppy Wolf
4. @Jus2beast-LYNCHED, Alpha Wolf
5. @SoraZodia
6. @Strikingwolf
7. @Shazam08-LYNCHED, Savage Wolf
8. @SpwnX
9. @chbachman
10. @CarbonBasedGhost
11. @Pyure-EATEN, Apt
12. @LivingAngryCheese-EATEN, Bodyguard
13. @Eruantien
14. @VikeStep
15. @the_j485
16. @xTordX-LYNCHED, Vigilante
17. @016Nojr

DAYS WILL END AT 9.30pm GMT. NON-VOTERS WILL BE SMITTEN. THE FIRST DAY WILL END AT 9.30pm ON SATURDAY 1st NOVEMBER.

Please do not post until I've sent everyone their roles.[DOUBLEPOST=1414691740][/DOUBLEPOST]ALL ROLES HAVE BEEN SENT OUT! GO CRAZY!literally

Last edited:

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
Boo. So lets start it off of course what wolf game would this be without a good old vote for nobody

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
OOOOOH!
There's a message scrawled on the side of the Town Square! It reads thusly:

"Know this, we have arrived. Tonight, and tonight only, we offer you a choice. If nobody is killed today, someone will be killed by the wolves tonight. If someone is killed today, then nobody will die to the wolves tonight."

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Hi townies, I'm Pie-er. That's someone whose occupation is baking pies. Or throwing them. I forget.

I haven't decided if I'm going to be obnoxious or not yet in this town, but one thing I can tell you with 100% certainty: I definitively am or am not Erskine Ravel.

Please stay tuned.

PS: RJS posted 2nd and 2 is the number of the devil.

Vote RJS[DOUBLEPOST=1414696430][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh RJS is god, how forgetful I am. Vote Jus2Beast. That's the real 2nd post anyway.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
OOOOOH!
There's a message scrawled on the side of the Town Square! It reads thusly:

"Know this, we have arrived. Tonight, and tonight only, we offer you a choice. If nobody is killed today, someone will be killed by the wolves tonight. If someone is killed today, then nobody will die to the wolves tonight."
Complications.
Let's decide. Do we want the wolves to kill someone, or would we rather choose who to kill ourselves?

CarbonBasedGhost

Jul 29, 2019
Hi townies, I'm Pie-er. That's someone whose occupation is baking pies. Or throwing them. I forget.

I haven't decided if I'm going to be obnoxious or not yet in this town, but one thing I can tell you with 100% certainty: I definitively am or am not Erskine Ravel.

Please stay tuned.

PS: RJS posted 2nd and 2 is the number of the devil.

Vote RJS[DOUBLEPOST=1414696430][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh RJS is god, how forgetful I am. Vote Jus2Beast. That's the real 2nd post anyway.
hmm.. Well really you are the second post
vote pyure

vote nobody

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
hmm.. Well really you are the second post
vote pyure

vote nobody
This is such suspicious activity! *scribbles notes*

Just kidding.

This whole vote nobody or vote somebody thing is silly. Someone's gonna die no matter what, and no matter what we do its going to be essentially random. *protest protest*

Unless....*sly* hey CBG, awerewolfsezwut?

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
For one's action there shall be a reaction.

Vote nobody

Sent from my... pear •-•

Last edited:

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Let's see... Minus five... Plus one... Subtract one again in a week or so... 5:30? I can do that.

Vote Nobody.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Wow. Absolutely nobody is even trying to RP.
sad-panda-63321494360.jpeg

Reactions: xTordX and Pyure