Werewolf - Law of the Land - Game Thread

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
*quits* , *everyone loses*, grumpy cat still wins because everyone lost.

Edit: I'm just doing this to keep the senseless talk. That reminds me, I need a scythe.

Btw, vote me for the mayor/sheriff, I promise I'll help the village. At least that is what my actions would do. Including the actions that would scan myself, to prove my innocence.

Last edited:

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
New rule: Everyone wears porkchop necklaces, including the wolves.

This was a thing back in my old EverQuest guild days...

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Investigation of Mayor every night for wolven traits. Results are posted on the nightly recap of the same night.

Investigation of the Sheriff every night for wolven traits. Results are posted on the nightly recap of the same night.

As i've exampled before, why not: The creation of an alt, controlled by the mayor and the sheriff at the same time. Said alt can vote and is eligible for actions. The mayor and the sheriff can use the alt even while dead.

vote pyure for sheriff.
vote playerismc for mayor.
I second these actions

vote SpwnX for mayor
vote Shazam08 for sherrif

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Investigation of Mayor every night for wolven traits. Results are posted on the nightly recap of the same night.

Investigation of the Sheriff every night for wolven traits. Results are posted on the nightly recap of the same night.

As i've exampled before, why not: The creation of an alt, controlled by the mayor and the sheriff at the same time. Said alt can vote and is eligible for actions. The mayor and the sheriff can use the alt even while dead.

vote pyure for sheriff.
vote playerismc for mayor.
I agree with the first two.

Implementation of a lynch vote

SpwnX for Mayor
Pyure for Sheriff.

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
Wait, so every single action is implemented? Or is it just the top 3 from today?

I second these 2 actions
Throw a rock through @Strikingwolf's house's window

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
well I guess
SpwnX for mayor
Fraction for sheriff

Make a lynch vote
and these two:

me be boring

playerismc

Jul 29, 2019
Here are my rules
  1. There will be a lynch every day, as per normal Werewolf rules. This is an action vote and will be in the form "Lynch [NAME]"
  2. In the event of a tie in an action vote, all players tied for the most votes will have the action directed at them.
  3. All action votes on Day 2 are invalid
Ripping off @Someone Else 37/@Shazam08 today :p
I second those
Also, don't vote me for anything. please