Werewolf - Law of the Land - Game Thread

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Add a daily lynch vote. (Because what will we do if we don't have somebody to kill, have tea parties. Phbhtb.)
  2. Lay a hunk of poisoned venison at specified intervals along the town's main roads.
  3. The village wins if three wolves are lynched in a row.
also Mayor Pyurinomnomnom and Sheriff Stripling Striking

EDIT: I'm not even going to pretend I didn't see that. >_>

Last edited:

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I'm with Striking. Let's see if Goreae will *actually* let us break the game on D1.

I second these actions.

Also, @No Lynches, the usual syntax for (lynch) votes here is as you put in your first post in this thread, except we usually drop the colon. We also occasionally do things like insert random stuff in between the "Vote" and the player's name (such as "I never vote SpwnX, Pyure", which counts as a vote against Pyure (with the italics replaced with boldface because I don't want goreae to mistake my example for an actual vote)). As long as you've got the word vote and the name boldfaced, you should be fine.

Except in this game, theres currently two votes going on, one for mayor and one for sheriff, so the syntax will probably be something like "Vote Whoever for Mayor" and "Vote ThatOtherGuy for Sheriff". Boldfaced, of course.

Hmm... Goreae, are there even win conditions yet?
yeah, usual town/mafia conditions.

Gamefury64

Jul 29, 2019
I agree with eru's first 2, my third is on the first page, but instead of posion, tapeworms. That way there is no antidote, and anybody who loses weight(XD) is a ww, or a hobo.
(Oh boy, this will turn into a mess)

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
I'd rather have the game go on as long as possible and have us killing each other without lynching. Its more fun that way when people die of something totally stupid instead of a lynch.

Thus, what about a clause to the lynching. "Daily lynch does not occur if less than 2/3 of players alive vote, with the exception of when there are less than 6 players" . That way we don't aimlessly kill each other.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, Let's have this game go on long ;)

1. The win conditions for players of this game are removed
  2. Players of this game cannot die
  3. Players of this game cannot be removed from the game
Everyone like my new rules :3
*whistles*

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, Let's have this game go on long;)

2. Players of this game cannot in any way stop playing this game besides Rule #3 of the first day
  3. Every billion years a random player is removed from the game
Happy @SpwnX :3

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
inb4 nuclear bomb

We need some help here @Pyure! Give us info so we can be like these guys:

0NysV2K.gif

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, Let's have this game go on long;)

2. Players of this game cannot in any way stop playing this game besides Rule #3 of the first day
  3. Every billion years a random player is removed from the game
Happy @SpwnX :3
Now I can say that your long approaches very much infinity, thus can be interpreted as such. Limits, yay.
Grumpy cat is fake smiling :3

Nuclear bombs lol. End of the game? No! I'll shelter myself in an old refrigerator.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Now I can say that your long approaches very much infinity, thus can be interpreted as such. Limits, yay.
Grumpy cat is fake smiling :3
No it is only some odd 20 billion :p I mean the universe is 13.6 trillion so it isn't that long

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
No it is only some odd 20 billion :p I mean the universe is 13.6 trillion so it isn't that long
I'm comparing to mere hundred years of human expectancy. Even if we compare with humanity expectancy it is still far too much time. We would likely cease to exist as a race before the game is over.

Quite strange the thought that at some point I'll be a common ancestor of the majority of the humanity.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
I'm comparing to mere hundred years of human expectancy. Even if we compare with humanity expectancy it is still far too much time. We would likely cease to exist as a race before the game is over.
  3. Players of this game can be removed if they die.
Happy now @SpwnX :3

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
With those rules the game expectancy won't be more than a week or two.

Hooray for intended misinterpretation.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
  3. Players of this game can be removed if their consciousness ceases to exist in the physical universe.
Got it guys

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Forbidden experiments would affect all of us, I don't recommend that one.

Beware of what you say, any misplaced or misinterpreted word can be the trigger for a disaster.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
  1. The only way to win the game is to stop the game
  2. If you stop the game everybody loses
  3. Anyone can stop the game at any time