Werewolf: Last Will and Testament

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I vote for SoraZodia. I don't trust that he is a detective. Sora can you tell us who's will you read, why you read that person's will, and what their role was?

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
I vote for SoraZodia. I don't trust that he is a detective. Sora can you tell us who's will you read, why you read that person's will, and what their role was?
During the first night, I read Kill-Joy's will and found that she's a member of the church- namely a follower.
I checked Chbachman after my revival as it seemed at that time, Nojr was going to get lynched. He's the necromancer all right.
I then checked Qaz for the sake of checking, I was sure that picapi_ was the last wolf at that point... The Rick-roll proved me wrong. I didn't get to discover his role either, due to my bad eyesight.

Vote Strikingwolf It's a anti-smite.
Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I checked Chbachman after my revival as it seemed at that time, Nojr was going to get lynched. He's the necromancer all right.
And you didn't tell anyone? I find that suspicious. Everyone "knew" you were a detective yet you didnt mention a single word that you had seen him and that Nojr was telling the truth. I'm sorry but I call bs.

Edit, so you decided to check chbachman after nojr mentioned he was a necromancer. not before? It did not look like nojr was going to get lynched imo but w/e. I'm still not buying it

Edit 2, hold on a god damn second. I have found a flaw. Shazam08, a detective, was the first person to mention the necromancer theory and posted in the grave convo that they got a result from their detective ability ON THE SAME NIGHT HE DIED. *laughs*. See you would not know this since you left the grave convo before Shazam could mention it. Basically you would have had an extra person to see that you have failed to mention. I rest my case

Last edited:

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
And you didn't tell anyone? I find that suspicious. Everyone "knew" you were a detective yet you didnt mention a single word that you had seen him and that Nojr was telling the truth. I'm sorry but I call bs.

Edit, so you decided to check chbachman after nojr mentioned he was a necromancer. not before? It did not look like nojr was going to get lynched imo but w/e. I'm still not buying it

Edit 2, hold on a god damn second. I have found a flaw. Shazam08, a detective, was the first person to mention the necromancer theory and posted in the grave convo that they got a result from their detective ability ON THE SAME NIGHT HE DIED. *laughs*. See you would not know this since you left the grave convo before Shazam could mention it. Basically you would have had an extra person to see that you have failed to mention. I rest my case
I was getting lynched, I didn't bother to do a check at that night because I thought it wouldn't work.

As for Chbachman, the check was made after the lynching and I was still dead the day before. I did suppored Nojr, I confirmed that he was a medium.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I'm kind of hoping that anyone who votes for me changes their mind.

At this time, vote SkeletonPunk because I think the wolves are controlling this game and its just my turn to die.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
SkeletonPunk, I couldn't help but notice that if the voting doesn't go your way, you tend to switch votes in a dogpile to avoid suspicion or simply vote when it doesn't matter anymore.

You've also tried twice to lynch Vikestep (a known villager) and switched when it didn't work.

Sup man?

SkeletonPunk
----------------------

Day2:
Voted vikestep (nobody hopped on)
Voted sorazodia, (already clinched)

Day3:
Voted Goreae (middling vote)

Day4:
Voted chbachman (already clinched)

Day5:
Voted picapi (already clinched)

Day6:
Voted Vike (nobody hopped on)
Voted pyure (no particular reason)

Reactions: 016Nojr

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Look at striking wolfs will form a few nights ago[DOUBLEPOST=1410894136][/DOUBLEPOST]
SkeletonPunk, I couldn't help but notice that if the voting doesn't go your way, you tend to switch votes in a dogpile to avoid suspicion or simply vote when it doesn't matter anymore.

You've also tried twice to lynch Vikestep (a known villager) and switched when it didn't work.

Sup man?

SkeletonPunk
----------------------

Day2:
Voted vikestep (nobody hopped on)
Voted sorazodia, (already clinched)

Day3:
Voted Goreae (middling vote)

Day4:
Voted chbachman (already clinched)

Day5:
Voted picapi (already clinched)

Day6:
Voted Vike (nobody hopped on)
Voted pyure (no particular reason)
I am a member of the church and @Kill-Joy can vouch

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Guys I am telling you that sora is it. I know the role of every single other person and have gathered it throughout the game and Sora was the last living person I did not know. I give you the right to Lynch me tomorrow if I am wrong (I am sure you would outnumber me if this was the case).