buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
End of Chapter Six.

Today was a long day. It was a day to end all days. Or, more specifically, to end all days of this game.
It started out slowly. Accusations were thrown about like normal. But then everyone decided on something. SoraZodia was not who he seemed. There was a great debate. Some were all out against SoraZodia, providing massive amounts of evidence. Others provided evidence that Pyure was a wolf, and SoraZodia, all alone in the world, told them all an almost perfect case. But VikeStep found the error. VikeStep called him out. It seemed like, once again, VikeStep was in control. No matter where their everlasting cycle of the wolves vs the villagers brought them, it all ended with Vike in control.
Kill-Joy came in, revealing herself as the Priest. She also supported the claim that SoraZodia was the last remaining wolf. Almost everyone did, after that. Kill-Joy put in her two votes to SoraZodia, and that was that.
Sora was done for. So, with a Wolfy grin, he revealed his role. Once a normal wolf, turned Forger. The town solemnly brought Sora to the square, and put the noose around his neck. He took his will out of his pocket and handed it to VikeStep. Noone noticed as VikeStep pulled out a second piece of paper, throwing the original into the fountain.
They all stood and watched as Kill-Joy, the immoral Priest, and Mayor of their town, pulled the lever. SkeletonPunk fingered his cross, knowing that if they were wrong, he could use his powers as a Retributionist to bring Sora back, at the expense of his own life. Pyure grasped his shotgun, ready to shoot someone if the everlasting game didn't end here. Qazplm and Mr. Controversy prayed to our creator, Lord Dank, that they had chosen the right person. Strikingwolf, ever the attentive listener, heard every word they said, and jotted it down for later. He was used to these things, being the Middleman.
chbachman, Exedra the silent, and the_j485 watched as invisible ghosts as their companion sprouted fur and turned into a wolf upon death. They had lost. RJS, bitter at his fate, knew that he would return one day to drink even more blood, and hopefully not kill himself on the first night.
The ghost of picapi watched, the other ghosts, knowing that if he hadn't been lynched, he could've brought them back. goreae shared a similar sentiment, knowing that he could have saved them from attack. 016nojr, who had been accustomed to seeing the dead for all his life, thought nothing of the other ghosts. He focused on those that were alive. And Shazam watched with terrible eyesight, knowing that he would be brought back next cycle, to hopelessly investigate again.
It was over. The Church and the Villagers had combined efforts, and won. The one they had always worked against, VikeStep, had come along with them for this journey, helping every step of the way. The ghosts eventually reformed into their familiar bodies, and all was well. Until one night, they heard the howling of wolves yet again...
  • SoraZodia was lynched. His last will reads:
  • SoraZodia was the last remaining wolf. The game is over.
  • The Villagers, Church, and Spy won
Role List:
@Strikingwolf , Middleman (Alive, Won)
@Shazam08 , Detective (Dead, Won)
@SkeletonPunk , Retributionist (Alive, Won)
@chbachman , Necromancer (Dead, Lost)
@goreae , Bodyguard (Dead, Won)
@picapi_ , Doctor (Dead, Won)
@Exedra , Confessor (Dead, Lost)
@016Nojr , Medium (Dead, Won)
@RJS , Infiltrator (Dead, Lost)
@the_j485 , Forger (Dead, Lost)
@SoraZodia , Wolf (Dead, Lost)
@Kill-Joy , Follower/Priest/Mayor (Alive, Won)
@Pyure , Vigilante (Alive, Won)
@VikeStep , Spy (Alive, Won)
@MisterControversy , Follower (Alive, Won)
@Qazplm601 , Follower (Alive, Won)

Awards:
MVP: @Kill-Joy , who managed to obtain all positions of power (Priest and Mayor)!
Freaky Friday: @the_j485 and @016Nojr swapped roles at the beginning of the game! #blamegideon
Thousand Faces: @VikeStep and @SoraZodia managed to convince almost everyone they were of another role!
Rick Rolled: @016Nojr and @SoraZodia were Rick Rolled!
High Priority Target: @VikeStep was targeted to be killed three different times, by two different parties!
Ready to Lose: @RJS drank the blood of a wolf on the first night, and was not revived!

GG everyone, and see ya all next game!

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
End of Chapter Six.

Today was a long day. It was a day to end all days. Or, more specifically, to end all days of this game.
It started out slowly. Accusations were thrown about like normal. But then everyone decided on something. SoraZodia was not who he seemed. There was a great debate. Some were all out against SoraZodia, providing massive amounts of evidence. Others provided evidence that Pyure was a wolf, and SoraZodia, all alone in the world, told them all an almost perfect case. But VikeStep found the error. VikeStep called him out. It seemed like, once again, VikeStep was in control. No matter where their everlasting cycle of the wolves vs the villagers brought them, it all ended with Vike in control.
Kill-Joy came in, revealing herself as the Priest. She also supported the claim that SoraZodia was the last remaining wolf. Almost everyone did, after that. Kill-Joy put in her two votes to SoraZodia, and that was that.
Sora was done for. So, with a Wolfy grin, he revealed his role. Once a normal wolf, turned Forger. The town solemnly brought Sora to the square, and put the noose around his neck. He took his will out of his pocket and handed it to VikeStep. Noone noticed as VikeStep pulled out a second piece of paper, throwing the original into the fountain.
They all stood and watched as Kill-Joy, the immoral Priest, and Mayor of their town, pulled the lever. SkeletonPunk fingered his cross, knowing that if they were wrong, he could use his powers as a Retributionist to bring Sora back, at the expense of his own life. Pyure grasped his shotgun, ready to shoot someone if the everlasting game didn't end here. Qazplm and Mr. Controversy prayed to our creator, Lord Dank, that they had chosen the right person. Strikingwolf, ever the attentive listener, heard every word they said, and jotted it down for later. He was used to these things, being the Middleman.
chbachman, Exedra the silent, and the_j485 watched as invisible ghosts as their companion sprouted fur and turned into a wolf upon death. They had lost. RJS, bitter at his fate, knew that he would return one day to drink even more blood, and hopefully not kill himself on the first night.
The ghost of picapi watched, the other ghosts, knowing that if he hadn't been lynched, he could've brought them back. goreae shared a similar sentiment, knowing that he could have saved them from attack. 016nojr, who had been accustomed to seeing the dead for all his life, thought nothing of the other ghosts. He focused on those that were alive. And Shazam watched with terrible eyesight, knowing that he would be brought back next cycle, to hopelessly investigate again.
It was over. The Church and the Villagers had combined efforts, and won. The one they had always worked against, VikeStep, had come along with them for this journey, helping every step of the way. The ghosts eventually reformed into their familiar bodies, and all was well. Until one night, they heard the howling of wolves yet again...
  • SoraZodia was lynched. His last will reads:

• SoraZodia was the last remaining wolf. The game is over.
  • The Villagers, Church, and Spy won
Role List:
@Strikingwolf , Middleman (Alive, Won)
@Shazam08 , Detective (Dead, Won)
@SkeletonPunk , Retributionist (Alive, Won)
@chbachman , Necromancer (Dead, Lost)
@goreae , Bodyguard (Dead, Won)
@picapi_ , Doctor (Dead, Won)
@Exedra , Confessor (Dead, Lost)
@016Nojr , Medium (Dead, Won)
@RJS , Infiltrator (Dead, Lost)
@the_j485 , Forger (Dead, Lost)
@SoraZodia , Wolf (Dead, Lost)
@Kill-Joy , Follower/Priest/Mayor (Alive, Won)
@Pyure , Vigilante (Alive, Won)
@VikeStep , Spy (Alive, Won)
@MisterControversy , Follower (Alive, Won)
@Qazplm601 , Follower (Alive, Won)

Awards:
MVP: @Kill-Joy , who managed to obtain all positions of power (Priest and Mayor)!
Freaky Friday: @the_j485 and @016Nojr swapped roles at the beginning of the game! #blamegideon
Thousand Faces: @VikeStep and @SoraZodia managed to convince almost everyone they were of another role!
Rick Rolled: @016Nojr and @SoraZodia were Rick Rolled!
High Priority Target: @VikeStep was targeted to be killed three different times, by two different parties!
Ready to Lose: @RJS drank the blood of a wolf on the first night, and was not revived!

GG everyone, and see ya all next game!
I did nothing! BEST STRATEDGY EVA \o/

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
SKeleton you jerk you almost lynched the vigilante :p

I'm sad that nobody got to read my will.

Props to VikeStep. I'm sorry I shot you man.

Sorazodia, you had me 100% fooled 90% of the game.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
SKeleton you jerk you almost lynched the vigilante :p

I'm sad that nobody got to read my will.

Props to VikeStep. I'm sorry I shot you man.

Sorazodia, you had me 100% fooled 90% of the game.
No MVP for me starting the network :p

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
My will minus Mr.Rick:
GG, you got the last wolf and as a prize I will give all of you...

- Vike's missing left kidney, apparently it got launched out of his body and into the forest. Wonder how that happened.

- Shazam's missing horn, it made a good back-scratcher and chew toy but now that I'm dead, I'll give it back (Don't mind the bite marks, they'll disappear... Eventually)

- Strikingwolf's hair/fur coat, it made a nice pillow. I'm sure that it will be put to great use.

- 016Nojr's shining blue rock. I honesty didn't find any good use for it.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
I made a joke in the dead convo that, after thinking about it for a while, may eventually work for a game.
RJS said:
See what happens when I try to overthink things in a desperate attempt to figure out what's going on? This will-changing is making the game almost as hard to follow as goreae's :p
Shazam08 said:
I'm tempted to make a game based around incredibly confusing roles now.

Role List
  • Hacker - Can change a single rule without telling anyone. All penalties remain in effect.
  • Identity Thief - Switches accounts with the target at any point in the game. All personal information on both accounts is lost forever.
  • Mop - As long as he is alive, roles are not revealed on death and may switch randomly midway through the day. Immune to lynchings and night attacks.
The winner would be whoever gave up last. Or whoever gave up first, depending on if the Loser role is still alive and it is the second Tuesday of an even month. If the moon is waning in Australia, though, the fourth-oldest player under the age of 23 would go head-to-head with the elected Politician in an all-out game of The Campaign for North Africa.

Look out, world, Unfairwolf is coming your way.

I may have to tone it down a bit.

Reactions: Pyure and 016Nojr