Werewolf: Last Will and Testament

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Well I'm probably gonna get wolf killed tonight. :/ although I am not the only confirmed player here and I'm not the biggest threat to a wolf right now compared to others.

Kill-Joy

Jul 29, 2019
#blametrajing

What exactly brought VikeStep back to life, btw? I'm curious about that.

And anyway, just because someone dies does not mean that they are proven. Especially if they were the Forger or the Spy, they can edit their own wills.

*cough cough VikeStep/SoraZodia*

And, if we do still have a Doctor, we should bring Strikingwolf back. He was a fairly well proven villager, imho.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I was brought back because gideon screwed something up and to compensate he revived a random dead player

Kill-Joy

Jul 29, 2019
Also, I'm sort of forced into bandwagoning, as I can't antismite without putting people in serious danger. So I'll hold off voting until later.

Kill-Joy

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, I guess I'm forced to vote picapi.
But this does not mean I'm letting SoraZodia or VikeStep off the hook. They could both have edited their wills. We don't know.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
End of Chapter Five.

Today was interesting. Not much happened, but the dead seemed awake. Just on the edge of their vision, the living seemed to see ghosts arguing amongst themselves, very loudly.
In the meantime, one who claimed to be a doctor had lots of suspicion called down upon him. picapi_, despite his best efforts, was decided upon by the town to be the one chosen for lynching today. They strung him up, and let him fall. He smiled, knowing that he would be back in the next few months. It seemed like the cycle of death brought upon by the wolves and villagers just repeats itself every so often, albeit with people playing different roles in the eventual outcome each time. The villagers pondered these words before heading off to bed.
In the morning, after finding another slip of paper under their doors, they emerged from their houses to see that a figure stood in the center of the square. He was covered in bandages and doused in antibiotics. He was at first very dazed, but the man was eventually able to say his name. Strikingwolf had returned from the grave. But not everything was well. 016nojr was found in the bottom of the well, drowned by the wolves.
The villagers trekked to the center of the square, ready yet again, for what must have been the billionth time, to repeat the cycle of lynching and death.
  • picapi_ was lynched. His last will reads:
I am the infiltrator
  • 016nojr was eaten by wolves. His last will reads:
  • Strikingwolf was brought back to life. He can rejoin the game.
Begin Chapter Six.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome back Strikingwolf. I hope you bring good news
Yes although it may not be for you. Completely from memory of the death convo there are a few pieces of info I would like to share
  1. We have killed three wolves indeed (the_j, chbachman, and Exedra)
  2. They are claiming you are the last wolf
  3. the_j had kinda middleman powers, but was in fact the forger
And that's all the dead had to say

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
OK striking. Why would the wolves tell you the other wolf? They were just trying to salvage their chances. I'm not the wolf at all. Although I have nothing except my will to prove it

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
I vote vike for now so I don't die from forgetting to vote later, I will probably change it if something new comes up.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Think about it. The three wolves have pretty much told Striking that I should be voted for. So you are saying you would trust three proven wolves over someone who has said since very early in the game they are a doctor and has been cooperating with the villagers throughout?

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Think about it. The three wolves have pretty much told Striking that I should be voted for. So you are saying you would trust three proven wolves over someone who has said since very early in the game they are a doctor and has been cooperating with the villagers throughout?
No, I am saying I don't want to die from forgetting to vote (which has almost happened multiple times).

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
So when I keep getting these pieces of paper under my door, that means a priest is doing some sort of will-copying I gather?

What's the point of copying a will?