Jul 29, 2019
ImDead.gif

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Vote picapi_
You did an anti-smite vote to MisterControversy when it should have been clear that Chbachman was a wolf. It may have been that you didn't want to be blame for the death of a potential innocent or that you didn't want lose one of your wolf members. I suspect that it's likely the latter.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not reviving you the_j485. I'm fairly certain you are a forger. Also I vote picapi_. Same reason that sora provided. I had the same suspicions

Also @the_j485. stay dead please. If you want to contact us you do it through the medium

Last edited:

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
vote picapi because I like dogpiling people.
Also:
Day 1: voted nobody for mayor
Day 2: Waited till last second to vote for someone who was already dogpiled (Sorazodia)
Day 3: middling (5th) vote against goreae
Day 4: Voted for m. controv at an odd time.

Nothing hugely suspicious above but he tends to vote opposite to a few people I actually sorta trust.

picapi_

Jul 29, 2019
I check the posts pretty late in the day, and I don't want to be seen responsible for an inno death, that's why I anti-smited.

Vote Vike seeing as I feel he's been lying this entire time... I'll tell you more in my will...[DOUBLEPOST=1410795390][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry, just a quick ammendment to the above post, be careful what you see in the will, I'm not sure if there's any forgers etc. still about, I'll post info at 9:50 if it looks like I'm doomed.

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
I check the posts pretty late in the day, and I don't want to be seen responsible for an inno death, that's why I anti-smited.

Vote Vike seeing as I feel he's been lying this entire time... I'll tell you more in my will...[DOUBLEPOST=1410795390][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry, just a quick ammendment to the above post, be careful what you see in the will, I'm not sure if there's any forgers etc. still about, I'll post info at 9:50 if it looks like I'm doomed.
Vike is doc

picapi_

Jul 29, 2019
Warning: Role info in spoiler!

I am a doctor, so that is why I suspect vike...
Now, I'm going to get killed nomatter what :/