Werewolf: I Declare, Wolf! [Signup Thread]

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I'll join. Just a quick suggestion, let the rebirth guy die for a day. For that day, he can see the dead man's convo. Afterwards, they are booted.

Also, the scavenger can eat them while they're dead.

Reactions: Shazam08

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
I'll join. Just a quick suggestion, let the rebirth guy die for a day. For that day, he can see the dead man's convo. Afterwards, they are booted.

eh, that seems a bit to OP...

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019

With that you'd have to limit what can be said in the dead man's convo. Last one I was in all the roles were announced.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019

I thought about that, actually. I scrapped the idea because (as far as I know) I can't directly boot someone from a conversation. I'd have to ask the person to leave when they resurrected, then ask everyone in the dead convo to stop talking until the person left.
With that you'd have to limit what can be said in the dead man's convo. Last one I was in all the roles were announced.

The roles won't be announced until all grave-related roles are dead (Spiritualist and Gravedigger, maybe Undeath if I can work around the above problem).

dwappo

Jul 29, 2019
I'm going to be a bit busy this week, so I won't be able to play this one :<

Next game, and I'll even try to RP more ;3

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I thought about that, actually. I scrapped the idea because (as far as I know) I can't directly boot someone from a conversation. I'd have to ask the person to leave when they resurrected, then ask everyone in the dead convo to stop talking until the person left.

The roles won't be announced until all grave-related roles are dead (Spiritualist and Gravedigger, maybe Undeath if I can work around the above problem).
How about if they don't leave in time, they get smitten?

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
How about if they don't leave in time, they get smitten?

I like this idea... but what if they aren't active during the day, and can't leave in time?

EDIT: Never mind, I've figured it out. The OP has been edited to reflect the change. Thanks goreae!

Last edited:

Albin_Xavier

Jul 29, 2019
I'm in, I forgot to check the forums for a few days, and when I logged on again, this showed up in my alerts.

Edit: Thanks for summoning me!

Last edited:
Reactions: Shazam08

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
The game thread will be up in a few hours. Buckle your pants.

If you have any suggestions or complaints about the rules/roles, now would be a great time.