Werewolf Game 3 Recruitment Thread

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Dgdas, the only problem with that method is that it doesn't work with forum play, as you can't distribute cards; you have to paste roles into PMs, and that is just about impossible to do without realizing who is what.

It is probably the most fair way to do table-play though.

I know

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
wait... are you playing Goreae? GM's cant play right?
I'm at slot 0. This is for two reasons:
1. A little shout out to you-know-who
2. because player 0 is a nobody. I am not actually in the game, I'm just portrayed by a stuffed likeness of me. It is very soft and fluffy.[DOUBLEPOST=1378396308][/DOUBLEPOST]
Let us see behaviour beforehand.
Exactly why I have a nobody on board. This is usually just for day one, but if you want to save it for another time, then please do.

And to clarify, I won't actually be participating in discussion, just doing GM stuff and being a doll.

ICountFrom0

Forum Addict
Aug 21, 2012
Vermont
Here's a fav strat of mine

you get each person to make his last words what his stratagy for the next few days would be.

If they where a villager, you listen, if they where not, you ignore.

There's also the 1 for 1 trade... "If it's either me or X and we both accuse eachother, remember it and kill X tomorrow" course, most often they end up being a bodyguard accusing a seer... but sometimes it's the seer's personal scapegoat (person scaned night 1) being killed off by a lead from a wolf, that then gets killed night 3.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
If this game goes anything like the last one, you'd better be sure I'm not on your team when you lynch me---or you'll spend the next three days lynching villagers for terrible reasons :p

He made his point, he did look like and acted in the villagers side, he just didn't reveal himself. We should keep him.

Reactions: goreae

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Me has an Idea. You create the thread now. For people to get used to things! And then the game starts, later on!

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Me has an Idea. You create the thread now. For people to get used to things! And then the game starts, later on!

That's almost completely useless, considering the roles are going to be randomized. It'll only help the really new players, and to be honest I don't think handicaps are the best thing to do in a game where it's supposed to be fair and equal.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
That's almost completely useless, considering the roles are going to be randomized. It'll only help the really new players, and to be honest I don't think handicaps are the best thing to do in a game where it's supposed to be fair and equal.

Well, not everybody knows each other! I have never heard of HenryLink! So, that's a good way for everyone to meet each others!

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
1z2q6ft.gif