Werewolf Game 3 Recruitment Thread

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Goreae, if you don't mind, I would like an in-depth explanation of each new role by the end of the game. I have two files, each one containing about 20 new roles. I'd like to add yours to the list.
I'll get them to you as soon as you die. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1378243333][/DOUBLEPOST]Just added myself as player 0, a nobody.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Bit of trivia: this version of the game is inspired by the one scene in the doctor who episode titled "the unicorn and the wasp" where the unicorn is discovered. She doesn't make any attempt to cover it up, she just says "it's a fair cop. Yes I'm the bleeding unicorn." That is exactly how I felt going out of the second game. I actually almost posted "fair cop."

Reactions: PeggleFrank

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Quick rule change: The wolves actually just need two living people. If there are more than two chaps, then the remainder chap will rat the actual wolves out. If there are criminals left, they will just look the other way and leave. What happens if there is 1 or less chaps left? I'll leave that as a surprise. ;)

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I'm in.

Also, I called it. I knew you were going to make a moon-moon role. I have one in my role book, only he can't vote, he has to say that he's a wolf in his defense, and he reveals a random player's role to the werewolves upon death. Also, he can't kill.
If mine is still alive at the end, he tells the authorities that him and his pal are werewolves.

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
So gorae, you don't do your powers based on RNG? By that I mean, they aren't selected randomly based on percentages?

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
No. There are a specific number of each role in the game. By the way, you are going to play, right?

And that gif. I remember that scene. That was when ralph broke the jawbreaker.

Reactions: Jess887cp

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
Okay now the things I'm wondering about is:

• What's all about those lists of 3 people?
  • Does every werewolves have the power to eat/kill people?

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
When you use a power, you will usually have to send a list of at least three people to use it on. If the first on the list dies or something before the power can be used, then the power will be used on the next person on the list.

All werewolves have the power to eat people, meaning that power rules apply. However, only one wolf will get to kill someone on any given night. If the wolves do not agree, then it will be randomly chosen. For example, if werewolf A says to lynch droideka and werewolf B chooses to lynch Henry Link, then I will basically flip a coin to decide which one gets killed.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
yes it is. I saw it and its my favourite childrens animated movie :)
Same here. The animation is beautiful. Don't believe me? look at Bella's gif again and pay attention to it. Lots of minute details in the character's movements that you don't notice on the small scale, but in the grand scheme of things looks amazing.

Also, anything with a badass chick as a protagonist is instantly awesome.

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
Same here. The animation is beautiful. Don't believe me? look at Bella's gif again and pay attention to it. Lots of minute details in the character's movements that you don't notice on the small scale, but in the grand scheme of things looks amazing.

Also, anything with a badass chick as a protagonist is instantly awesome.

I have never seen or heard of this movie, but just look at the eyes and the reaction in her face. That's some some great detail.