Werewolf Game 3 Recruitment Thread

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
What, do you think I would give up on these games now?
-- // snip // --
O.K, that was bad.

Yes, that was bad. Don't make me tell JadedCat on you. --- Eunomiac

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Like you are? shouting "lynch me!" from the rooftops. GPuzzle got to the end of the first game and only died this game because of an unexpected role ruining his day.[DOUBLEPOST=1378339991][/DOUBLEPOST]
What, do you think I would give up on these games now?

O.K, that was bad.
First time I read that, I thought you said -- // snip // --

... something he shouldn't have, and you were right. --- Eunomiac

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
There are three more slots left for players. I am also bumping the start date to friday due to this. 12 AM (GMT) friday I will send out role announcements and I want you guys to reply to those at least once so I know you're still there.

(For my reference, that;s 5 PM PST.)

I repeat: If you want to join in, you better do it now.

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
There are three more slots left for players. I am also bumping the start date to friday due to this. 12 AM (GMT) friday I will send out role announcements and I want you guys to reply to those at least once so I know you're still there.

(For my reference, that;s 5 PM PST.)

I repeat: If you want to join in, you better do it now.

Perfect, that's just about the time I'll get home that Friday. When will a new "day" start? At midnight GMT?

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
The problem is that whoever distributes the roles would know all from the beginning. So no matter what, you'd need an impartial party to distribute roles.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
The problem is that whoever distributes the roles would know all from the beginning. So no matter what, you'd need an impartial party to distribute roles.

I said, the roles are random. Only in the first night, the GM knows em