WEREWOLF: Day 3

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
He hasn't said anything for the entire game, and only now he's saying that magically I have become the werewolf, you're a villager, and he's the seer. If I'm the werewolf, who is my partner? No wolves have been revealed. This is an internal battle, and you know it. There are flaws. My flaws are hidden, and my defenses are impenetrable.

If you're a werewolf, then your partner could be anyone. You could have been feeding us false information on one of the participants, saying he is a villager to draw the attention away from him. That's why your disguise would be brilliant, but easy enough to dispute if another seer shows up.

Reactions: dgdas9

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
If you're a werewolf, then your partner could be anyone. You could have been feeding us false information on one of the participants, saying he is a villager to draw the attention away from him.

Yes, well, most of those people have been eliminated. GPuzzle himself, the "seer", has said that they're all villagers, except for me. What a shame. There's nobody else that could be a werewolf. Does this mean that your werewolf friend is wrong, making up random information on the spot to make it seem like he's been doing research?

All of my visions boil down to you and GPuzzle being werewolves, trying desperately to help themselves on the last day of their lives. GPuzzles visions boil down to me being a werewolf, while everyone else is a villager. Completely impossible.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
By the way, GPuzzle is on the spot. He offered his defense, and so far I and ICountFrom0 voted for him to be lynched. If one more person votes to lynch him, he gets lynched. And I'm not nominated yet, either.

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Not to mention the bodyguard said he was protecting Jess the 1st night. And that was the night that the werewolf's attack was fouled. So in my opinion that does make Jess a villager. My confusion in this mess is why didn't Peggle die last night? A wolf playing as a seer can get 2 in 3 chance on the 1st night of predicting villagers. And like 50/50 the second night.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Not to mention the bodyguard said he was protecting Jess the 1st night. And that was the night that the werewolf's attack was fouled. So in my opinion that does make Jess a villager. My confusion in this mess is why didn't Peggle die last night? A wolf playing as a seer can get 2 in 3 chance on the 1st night of predicting villagers. And like 50/50 the second night.

Keep in mind that if Jess is a villager, and I'm a werewolf, I don't have any allies. Which is impossible, meaning that your logic is flawed.[DOUBLEPOST=1377258591][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, Henry, would you vote to lynch GPuzzle? His claims are completely mad and we're already 2/3 of the way to getting him lynched. Jess is another story.

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019

I'm pretty sure werewolves know who the other werewolves are, so he could be right every time.

Also, I think Peggle is only pretending to be the seer, and that GPuzzle is the real seer.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
I'm pretty sure werewolves know who the other werewolves are, so he could be right every time.

Also, I think Peggle is only pretending to be the seer, and that GPuzzle is the real seer.

Keep in mind that GPuzzle, your werewolf ally of which you're trying to mask as a seer, labeled you as two roles and also stated an impossible solution. He has no idea what he's doing.

Every role that I've labeled as a villager/werewolf so far has been correct.

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Keep in mind that GPuzzle, your werewolf ally of which you're trying to mask as a seer, labeled you as two roles and also stated an impossible solution. He has no idea what he's doing.

Every role that I've labeled as a villager/werewolf so far has been correct.

Sheesh, why do you keep accusing me? What have i done, at all, that makes me suspicious as a werewolf, besides accuse you?

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
I know who are the two werewolves.

Henry Link, Jess and ICountFrom0 are villagers.

OK the math doesn't add up here. We have 5 players left. You say you are the seer. Yet with 3 villagers that only leaves one were wolf. I think you deliberately didn't kill the seer last night to through in this confusion.

And Jess, I think you may have cost us the game by voting early. I hope this isn't the case and you are allowed to change your vote after all the debate is settled. Right now the wolves have to GPuzzle and ICountFrom0. They are the only unknowns still.

Reactions: PeggleFrank

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Sheesh, why do you keep accusing me? What have i done, at all, that makes me suspicious as a werewolf, besides accuse you?

Try to get the seer lynched. Accuse the seer of being a werewolf. Randomly protect GPuzzle and say that he's the seer. Try to bend the villagers into lynching their own key to success.

I have my reasons.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Jess is right.
And while at first I didn't know that Jess was a villager, now, I'll put the facts:
I am the seer.
Goreae, VikeStep, Henry Link, Jess887cp and ICountFrom0 are villagers.
J485 and Peggle are werewolves.
Why?
Peggle, your entire strategy seems to be using the "seer" disguise and calling me a werewolf.
But why would I be a werewolf?
Why?
I know I am the seer, and if I could, I would invite the rest of the people to the conversation, Peggle would be dead.
After all, why would the seer be still alive?
I ain't no poker-playing doublecrossing backstabbing wanker.
I do not know how to create an strategy.
If I'm lying, then Peggle is right.
If I'm right, Peggle's lying.
Besides, if VikeStep and Tellerofstones were still alive, you would have lost already.
Vike, if you're reading this, do you have THAT TS chat log? It's our last hope.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
OK the math doesn't add up here. We have 5 players left. You say you are the seer. Yet with 3 villagers that only leaves one were wolf. I think you deliberately didn't kill the seer last night to through in this confusion.

And Jess, I think you may have cost us the game by voting early. I hope this isn't the case and you are allowed to change your vote after all the debate is settled. Right now the wolves have to GPuzzle and ICountFrom0. They are the only unknowns still.
You forgot J485.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
He was a player.
My Math had a problem.
Eunomiac, please, allow me to open the crystal ball conversation for everyone.
That is going to save my ass.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
I'm waiting for ICountFrom0 to chime in. But my vote will be to lynch Gpuzzle unless something changes. His lies don't add up.

Remember to bold your actions. Currently I and ICountFrom0 are voting to lynch. At 3 votes to lynch he'll be lynched, whenever Eunomiac wakes up/returns to the thread.

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Before that though, data dump time!

Peggles predictions
Goreae - innocent -
Henry - innocent -
GPuzzle - werewolf -

Gpuz's predictions
Peggle - wolf
Henry - innocent
Jess - innocent
ICountFrom0 - Innocent

Our players are:

• goreae (Villager, ravaged by wolves)
  • GPuzzle - Seer (contested)
  • Henry Link - Innocent (as said by both seers, so it must be true)
  • ICountFrom0 - Unknown
  • jess887cp - Unknown
  • PeggleFrank - Seer (contested)
  • Tellerofstones (Bodyguard, lynched)
  • VikeStep (Villager, lynched)

According to this, the only person that we are SURE is a villager is Henry. Until we determine which seer is real, we can not base any of our decisions on either of the seers. However, my argument about Peggle still stands.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Before that though, data dump time!

Peggles predictions
Goreae - innocent -
Henry - innocent -
GPuzzle - werewolf -
ICountFrom0 - Innocent

Gpuz's predictions
Peggle - wolf
Henry - innocent
Jess - innocent
ICountFrom0 - Innocent

Thanks Jess for this nice recap, though you're missing the fact that I labeled ICountFrom0 as a villager without knowing his true role, like GPuzzle did.

Here, we can see where GPuzzle's logic is flawed, for those who don't already see, and also as to why all of his further arguments are wrong:

I've marked three people. That's the maximum amount of people you can mark in 3 days.

GPuzzle has marked four people. That's one above the maximum amount of people you can mark in 3 days. Which makes his statements invalid. If he changes it, he's proving that he has unstable information that he's changing on the spot. So his information is locked in, and it's completely invalid.

That's the first flaw. Here's the second flaw:

I've marked two people as villagers, and one as a werewolf. I've stated that ICountFrom0 is most likely not a werewolf, and should be trusted. This leaves open 1 possibility for who the partner of the werewolf is.

GPuzzle has marked three people as villagers, and one as a werewolf. He has also stated that ICountFrom0 is most likely not a werewolf, and should be trusted. This is an invalid statement as it means that there's only one werewolf. No werewolves have been lynched, and both are still in the game, meaning that there must be at least two werewolves. GPuzzle's prediction shows that there is only one, thus it is invalid.