WEREWOLF: Day 3

Eunomiac

Jul 29, 2019
(Everyone is free to watch, but please refrain from posting to this thread unless you are a player.)

WEREWOLF: A Game of Secret Identities & Eating People
You will find all rules for this game here. Please make sure you understand them, and ask me any questions you have.

This will be an 8-Player game, and the two teams will contain the following roles:
  • The 2-player Werewolf Team will include two Werewolves, with a 25% chance that one of those Werewolves will be replaced with the Lone Wolf or the Teenage Werewolf.
  • The 6-player Villager Team will include a Seer, a Bodyguard, and four Villagers
Our players are:

• goreae (Villager, ravaged by wolves)
  • GPuzzle
  • Henry Link
  • ICountFrom0
  • jess887cp
  • PeggleFrank
  • Tellerofstones (Bodyguard, lynched)
  • VikeStep (Villager, lynched)

Previous Threads:
Day Three

The sun rises, and the fog rolls back to reveal a town painted red:

goreae has been torn apart by Werewolves!

Upon death, goreae's role is revealed:
goreae was a VILLAGER.

Time to grab that torch and pitchfork once again, and join the mob: Discuss, debate and argue, then nominate a player to be lynched when you are ready.

ICountFrom0

Forum Addict
Aug 21, 2012
Vermont
.... the wolves left the seer alive?

Congradulations, we win.

Course, now I have no idea what kind of plan they thought they had... and not understanding what plan they had... Oh, maybe ... maybe they can't target the same one twice either...

That would have absolutely changed my thinking if I'd known of that in the first place. Well, I honestly hope I was checked lastnight.[DOUBLEPOST=1377218758][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, and while I'm here, just because the bodyguard wanted to protect somebody, does not make them innocent. Only a check from the seer does that.

Seer hasn't checked jess, me, or Gpuzzle.

So three suspects, not two.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
So... um... this is interesting.

I would say the wolves are smoking something or they have a very odd plan.

Anyways, I have magically revealed that GPuzzle...

IS A WEREWOLF
(Yes, I finally found a werewolf, after two nights and tons of bloodshed)

I nominate GPuzzle for lynching.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Also, I think I know what they want me to do. They want me to continue revealing villagers. A risky move, but it'll gain them more in the long run. I don't think it served them well enough this time.

ICountFrom0

Forum Addict
Aug 21, 2012
Vermont
So, 5 left, take out on wolf, 4 left, and overnight, 3 left...
Tomorrow will be 2 unknowns and 1 seer'ed villager.
Tomorrow, guess right and win.

Course, I'd never have guessed the seer would live overnight. I'm very confused, but I'm not yet ready to try any insane theories to explain things... I'll save that for games where we're sure there's nonbasic roles, and proper insanity.[DOUBLEPOST=1377223747][/DOUBLEPOST]Didn't the gm say something about 'brining people into a conversation' ... I've been assming the wolves know who the other wolves are... course a lone wolf might not *shrug* If this game ends on a lonewolf win, I'm going ... well, I'd say I'd buy a drink if I was over in KoL... course not a bodyslam, something more reasonable, alewife ale maybe.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
I know who are the two werewolves.
J.
And Peggle. He isn't the seer.
I am.
Henry Link, Jess and ICountFrom0 are villagers.
If I'm going to be lynched, I am surely taking them with me.
This my one last cigarette, the last kiss, the last dance.
This is my last stand.
And I'm going to make one hell of it.[DOUBLEPOST=1377224712][/DOUBLEPOST]This ain't no trick.
This ain't a bluff.
I am speaking the truth.
And if you guys don't listen to me, we'll lose.

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Gpuzzle I'm not sure I'm buying what your saying. Peggle has correctly identified 2 roles so far. So far in my book Gpuzzle and ICountFrom0 are the werewolves. Do you have something to say that might convince me otherwise?[DOUBLEPOST=1377226502][/DOUBLEPOST]Let the mind games begin :confused:

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
So... I've correctly identified everyone so far, and you're claiming that you're the seer? Somehow I think not.

My vote still stands.[DOUBLEPOST=1377230872][/DOUBLEPOST]Also might I add that you said Jess was a werewolf, and then instantly afterwards said he was a villager. I have a feeling you're just saying random things to get us to believe you.

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
I nominate Peggle for lynching.
I'm sorry Peggly guy, but it actually makes too much sense for you to be a werewolf, with what GPuzzle has brought up. First off, you're alive. I have enough faith in the players to believe that the werewolves you take out the seer as quickly as possible. And of course, to counter Henry, a fakey-wolf-seer could just reveal villagers, because he knows who the werewolves are.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
I nominate Peggle for lynching.
I'm sorry Peggly guy, but it actually makes too much sense for you to be a werewolf, with what GPuzzle has brought up. First off, you're alive. I have enough faith in the players to believe that the werewolves you take out the seer as quickly as possible. And of course, to counter Henry, a fakey-wolf-seer could just reveal villagers, because he knows who the werewolves are.

Jess... what are you doing?

I can only assume that you're trying to save your werewolf ally GPuzzle. After GPuzzle is lynched, you'll be next, if you keep this up. If not, the next day GPuzzle will be dead and the two remaining villagers will lynch you.

EDIT: Or, if you continue smoking what you're smoking (I'm still confused as to why you didn't kill me) you could leave me alive and let me announce that you're a werewolf to all. That would be nice, wouldn't it?

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sorry peggle, but I can't believe it. Gpuz's words just change things, coupled with how you are somehow still alive.

I vote to spare GPuzzle.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
So, it's been cleared.

GPuzzle and Jess887cp are werewolves. Icountfrom0 and everyone else is a villager. I'm the seer.

I'll play chess with you, Jess, if that's your cup of tea. If I'm losing, I'll just swap the pieces.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Either people will vote for an unverified villager who's randomly trying to lynch the seer, while staying right beside his werewolf friend GPuzzle, or they'll vote for a verified seer who's been trustworthy throughout the entire game.

I suspect the latter.

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Either people will vote for a seer that has somehow avoided death 'til now, despite being "revealing himself" the first day, or they will vote for the seer that stayed hidden, rightfully fearing for his life.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Keep in mind that I've gotten every sight correct. Every villager can confirm that what I'm labeling them as is right. The werewolves have already revealed themselves with immense panic.[DOUBLEPOST=1377245186][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, and there was a bodyguard. It's very much possible that the wolves got out of sync with the bodyguard's patterns and couldn't/wouldn't kill me until the last day. You know you messed up, you're just trying to lynch me now so you can survive until the next day.