WEREWOLF: Day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eunomiac

Jul 29, 2019
Hay, Eunomiac, policy question, would having a wolf avatar meet the requirement of a teen wolf?
No: The word "wolf", "wolves", "werewolf" or "werewolves" must appear in at least one of the Teenage Werewolf's posts during the (in-game) day, or that player dies the following night.
  • Signatures do not count.
  • Quoting another player, however, DOES count.
(There is a 25% chance that one of the Werewolves is actually a "Lone Wolf" or the "Teenage Werewolf"; neither role is guaranteed to be in the game.)

ACCUSED: goreae
(He has been nominated by VikeStep and seconded by Jess887cp.)

Players Voting to Lynch goreae:
VikeStep

Players Voting to Spare goreae:
PeggleFrank
GPuzzle
Jess887cp

4 Votes (total) are required to lynch goreae.
(A fourth vote to spare will make this impossible, ending the vote and opening the door to further nominations.)

Players Yet to Vote:
Henry Link
ICountFrom0
Tellerofstones

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Vote to spare goreae as well.
I guess further discussion is needed.[DOUBLEPOST=1376878188][/DOUBLEPOST]After reading everything, I nominate VikeStep to be lynched.

Eunomiac

Jul 29, 2019
Henry Link votes to spare goreae: This leaves no possibility of reaching the required four votes to lynch goreae. The attempted lynching of goreae (edit #3: good lord, can I buy a consonant?!) fails. The day opens to nominations once more.

CURRENT STATUS:

NOMINATED: VikeStep
(He has been nominated by Henry Link.)
  • No votes to lynch have been cast, and the nomination of VikeStep has not been seconded. (Remember, a "vote to lynch" counts as a nomination and/or a seconding, too, if you're happy to skip all these in-between steps by locking in your vote.)
  • No other players have been nominated. (Other players may be nominated UNTIL a nomination is seconded.)

Eunomiac

Jul 29, 2019
ACCUSED: VikeStep
(He has been nominated by Henry Link and seconded by goreae.)

Players Voting to Lynch VikeStep:
goreae

Players Voting to Spare VikeStep: (none)

4 Votes (total) are required to lynch VikeStep.

Players Yet to Vote:
GPuzzle
Henry Link
ICountFrom0
Jess887cp
PeggleFrank
Tellerofstones

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
So I've been accused ey? well here is my defense. and yes goreae, payback is a bitch

Here are some of the reasons I think people would be suspicious of me:
  • Voted to lynch two people
  • Very active in RP (something werewolves could use to their advantage)
Counter arguments
Voted to lynch two people: My first person I voted to lynch was goreae, this was my attempt at getting the first lynch, I added some RP which explained my belief and then used it. I did it in my own self-defense, I knew that if i lynched someone, then the werewolves would not kill me, because I was helping them. But oh well, that plan went out the window. Secondly, I lynched peggle. This was mainly because GPuzzle nominated peggle and I seconded it and I thought it was official, when I learnt it was not, I simply made it official. Nothing wrong with that?
Very active in RP: Whats so bad about this, I have a creative mind, and rarely get to express it online so I took the chance here. Plus nothing I posted seemed to allude to hiding being a werewolf which I certainly am not

Analysis of my posts so far:
Post 1: I introduce myself as Ulfric, a desperate man who was banished from another region and became a farmer
Post 2: I added some RP to the mix to make a case to lynch goreae by using that strategy, but I guess that is not gonna happen anymore
Post 3: Unrelated questioning about Tellerofstone's story
Post 4: Lynching of goreae
Post 5: some RP to counteract goreae's previous RP
Post 6: I second gpuzzle, which was later edited to be the official nomination
Post 7: OOC update that mentions that i updated post 6 to be official nomination
Post 8: Confirmation that goreae is now accused

I don't see any problem with what I have posted so far, just a bit of RP, some strategy and some OOC posts. My role is the villager, believe me or not but that is the case. I end my case

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
I vote to lynch.

If we're going by RP, then strangers are always suspicious. The fact that you are were banished for any reason at all makes you suspicious. (OOC, I wouldn't put it past any of the RPers to have subtle hints in their backstory if they have one. I probably would.)

You also did vote to lynch two people, which I'm taking as an indication that you want players eliminated.

Eunomiac

Jul 29, 2019
ACCUSED: VikeStep
(He has been nominated by Henry Link and seconded by goreae.)

4 Votes (total) are required to lynch VikeStep.

goreae
Jess887cp
Henry Link

(A fourth vote to lynch will end the day with VikeStep's death, and begin night.)
Players with night abilities, please consider whether or not you can send in your choices in advance.

Players Voting to Spare VikeStep: (none)

Players Yet to Vote:
GPuzzle
ICountFrom0
PeggleFrank
Tellerofstones

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Oh well, it was fun playing. Not only is a villager going to die (me), but a werewolf will kill another.so you will have 2 werewolves vs 4 others. So, in my books, that's a bad start. I bid you adieu

Eunomiac

Jul 29, 2019
VikeStep has been Lynched!
goreae
Jess887cp
Henry Link
PeggleFrank

Players Voting to Spare VikeStep:
GPuzzle

Abstentions:
ICountFrom0
Tellerofstones

Upon death, VikeStep's role is revealed:
VikeStep was a VILLAGER.

The Sun sets and the Moon rises, as another night falls on your besieged town...
(Night will last a maximum of eighteen hours, after which time any undeclared targets will be chosen randomly.)

Reactions: VikeStep
Status
Not open for further replies.