Werewolf: Ayre, wolf! [Game Thread]

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
ok here are the people I currently suspect. Not for their actions, but by elimination:
- Eruantien
- Exedra
- SoraZodia
- ljfa
- the_j485

Anyone have any opinions on these 5 people?
Going off of that, vote Eruantien

SoraZodia? He's a cool guy, big Baseball fan. We'll go watch a game from time to time :p

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Vote Tally (9 of 10)
  • HeilMewTwo (2)- playerismc, Qazplm
  • Engahemarrhoid (2)- Sorazodia, Someone Else 37
  • the_j485(1)- trajing
  • SpwnX (1)- the_j485
  • Someone Else 37 (1)- Erufrieza
  • Sorazodia (1)- SpwnX
  • playerismc (1)- HeilMewTwo
Lightningrods (1)
@Exedra

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Switch Vote Erutienan
After reading the reasoning, I'll take the odds that you're a villager, although it might get me a lynch mob. Again.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Stuff's happening tonight! Here we go.

The citizens loved parties in their old homes. In fact, Party Day had been a national holiday in Sadnessdeath. Yeah, really! People sat around with deflated balloons and stale cake until one of them passed out from sheer exhaustion. It was wild. Not really.

In honor of Party Day, it was decided that a grand party should sweep through New Sadnessdeath like the plague (Speaking of plagues, the population was down to ten. Times flies.) Before the first streamer was hung, though, Exedra slipped and fell from a ladder. Which didn't hurt much, of course, but the bolt of lightning that struck the ladder immediately afterwards left him somewhat shellshocked. Such a lucky break was sure not to come aga- Wait, hold the phone! He made it! Never mind, near-death experience rescinded.

After that, the ten decided to get the party underway as quickly as possible. Balloons were sufficiently deflated. Streamers were appropriately sagged. The works. For entertainment, they hired this Erjallarumpoppamisarcturanybllisronan III guy to sit in a dunk tank while they threw rocks. No big deal, right? Well... Since they could neither build nor afford an actual dunk tank, and were too dense to figure one out if they even had one, the celebration consisted of throwing the rocks at Embleshire until he fell into the dunk tank coffin. On inspecting his body, he was determined to be an evil Reclusive Lecter with no chance in hell of winning. Those near his body felt slightly saddened.

In a bizarre twist of events, SpwnX snuck away from the party because he was a killjoy who hated fun in every shape and form. Teach you to reveal my events grumble grumble. His little rabbit Fiver Nemesis body was discovered in a nearby rice field. Experts claim he knocked his head and couldn't get up in the morning. A bloodied snow globe and drinking bird found in the near vicinity, though, lead skeptics to pronounce it a knick-knack paddy whack. More at eleven.

After the party, some wise guy decided to start up a local newspaper. "Two dead! Precedented losses!" was its first headline. Its second cover story, though, really showed the power of investigative journalism.

Chapter Six Summary
  • Ehmemmlelopp was lynched. He was Lecter, with the ability Reclusive.
  • SpwnX was killed by Antagonists. He was Fiver, with a very happy Nemesis somewhere out in the world. Or the down in the ground.
  • The first and last edition of the Sadnessdeath Gazette was published today.
    -"Need Advice", with Someone Else 37 and trajing, debuts today. Critics rave.
    • "Hey trajing,

I am Gatsby (yes, Lethosos wasn't the only one; from what you've said, you should know as well as anyone that there are some duplicate Protagonist roles), and I'm currently planning on bribing/roleblocking Qazplm tonight for lack of anyone very suspicious that I'm not trying to lynch. However, I don't want to interfere with your attempting to prove your role with the help of Holmes, so if Qaz is Holmes, please let me know and I'll block somebody else.

Thanks!"
    -"Please save me", a tale of love and loss, reflects on the true values of life in simple terms with HeilMewTwo and the_j485.
    • "And vote for Vike."
    -"Have you seen watson?", featuring HeilMewTwo and trajing, has been called a 'masterpiece of our era'.
    • ":p"
    -"Why hello there fiver!", with SpwnX and HeilMewTwo, ponders existence in a way formerly thought impossible.
    • "Have you seen watson? :3"
    -"Hi", a love story now featuring two dead actors, shows the true struggle of Vikestep and SpwnX through difficult times.
    • "Hey spwnx, we've spoken before"
Begin Chapter Seven

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, the Gazette is all messed up.
The one with Gatsby is not, in fact, with Myself 37. For the reasons presented in it, I vote HeilMewThree.
EDIT: If HMThree presents extenuating circumstances or a convincing counter-argument, I'll redact my vote, but I did have that feeling that something was off. I'll ask HeilMewThree for who he's investigated, and if it conflicts with any roleclaims I have I'll bring it up in here.

Last edited:

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Okay. Because everyone and their mother is freaking out about my last post, I'll explain every bit of it.
This is about the subitems, the quotes from posts in the convo looking like they're from the convo above it.
The one with Gatsby is not, in fact, with Myself 37.
The convo with Myself 37 exists, however he hasn't made a roleclaim to me yet, so I have to no clue as to who he is. I won't reveal who it's with, though, as that person may want to keep their anonymity.
For the reasons presented in it, I vote HeilMewThree.
EDIT: If HMThree presents extenuating circumstances or a convincing counter-argument, I'll redact my vote, but I did have that feeling that something was off. I'll ask HeilMewThree for who he's investigated, and if it conflicts with any roleclaims I have I'll bring it up in here.
Okay, This is self-explanatory. This is me agreeing with the accusation against HeilMewThree and voting for him for those reasons. Nothing else here.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
OH WAIT WAIT WAIT I RETRACT THAT STATEMENT, I WAS CONFUSING IT WITH ANOTHER CONVO I HAD. NEVER MIND.
EDIT: Referring to
The one with Gatsby is not, in fact, with Myself 37.