Werewolf: Ayre, wolf! [Game Thread]

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Sure you could, but I am certain that doing so will be bad for everyone.
I reeeeeeally mean it.

Btw, VikeStep is the one that is not dead nor alive. He is an undead monster.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Chapter 4. Done. Boom.

With a near unanimous decision, the town decided that ljfa was to be lynched. Like Squid, his constant whispers and questions had roused fear in the heart of every villager. Could this be him? The Big Brother? Luckily enough... He was! His twin brother, ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ, dissapeared in a poof of smoke like Dinkatron and Clio before him.

In a shocking turn of events, Vikestep was killed by Antagonists. Wow! I'm surprised he lasted this long, actually. His stitches and neck bolts showed him to be Frankenstein's Monster, owner of the late Dinkatron4000. Also:
Btw, VikeStep is the one that is not dead nor alive. He is an undead monster.
Case closed! Ring me up, Schrodinger.

Oh, and the villagers all remembered how to whisper again. Rejoice.

Chapter Five Summary
  • Ljfa was lynched. He was Big Brother, owner and lover of the now-deceased ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ.
  • Vikestep was killed by Antagonists. He was Frankenstein's Monster, owner and lover of the long-deceased Dinkatron4000.
  • Conversations are, once again, open. \o/
Begin Chapter Six

Reactions: dylanpiera

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, I'll have Watson investigate me now. In a shocking turn of events, I'm not dead yet!

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Hey, Shazam, are we ever going to know what ViseKtep's original role was, or would it have been revealed on the night he was zombified had he not been roasted?

Okay, I'll have Watson investigate me now. In a shocking turn of events, I'm not dead yet!
Just curious, not that it really matters: Do you mean Holmes or Bond? Either should be able to do the job, but I'm neither of them, so I can't help. I'd like to, though.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, Shazam, are we ever going to know what ViseKtep's original role was, or would it have been revealed on the night he was zombified had he not been roasted?

Just curious, not that it really matters: Do you mean Holmes or Bond? Either should be able to do the job, but I'm neither of them, so I can't help. I'd like to, though.
Holmes. I'm an idiot. :p

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019

He means holmes. 000 Bond is dead. Frankenstein was insane enough to be the test subject for the experiment himself.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I won't confirm it, no. Sorry.
/me sighs
I'll take KittySpwn's word then, since he's proven neutral and has no reason to lie.

Would you have revealed his original role had he not been incinerated/killed on Funeral Blues day? If so, when?

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Of course! What do I look like, some kind of jerk? It would have been released.

After the game was over.
*facepalm*

Anyway, vote Ermagherd for now, since he's the only person who's not dead yet that was on both my and Viek's suspicion lists as of yesterday. We got lfja right yesterday, so maybe we'll get the right person again?

Also, is anyone else out there willing to publish their suspicion lists, so we can compare notes? It's not like StepVike's going to update his...

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
and now i've lost both channels i had with the antagonists. dayum. I'm still open if any remaining ones care.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
General Werewolf GM'ing question: How many wolves are there, roughly, at the start of a typical game? Curious both as to how many might be remaining in this game and for future reference when I eventually get around to GM'ing one of my own.