Whitelist Server Welcome to MinezInn! - Whitelist - Random Server Events - No Banned Items - Gregtech On Easy

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Harry458

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username? IronJuke
2) Why do you want to play on our server? Me and qlimax5000 have been looking for a small server with a friendly player base to play on. And this server looks perfect for how we both like to play the game.
3) What can you contribute to our server? Im vewry creative when it comes to building and making very interesting structures. And will also try to help out in any other way i can.
4) How old are you? 19
5) Do you accept the rules? Yes the rules looks fine to me.
6) Did anyone recommend you for this server? No
7) Do you speak English fluently? Yes
8) Do you have Teamspeak or Skype? I have Skype and could re-download teamspeak if needed.

13mknight

Jul 29, 2019
IronJuke and qlimax5000 you both got lucky. a few of our members have become less active and I felt it wouldn't hurt to add a few more. I was coming to make a post saying we're looking for 1-2 more members and to my surprise I have 2 new apps waiting for me lol :) your both accepted. Teampeak is not a must but is HIGHLY recommended! I'll give you both teamspeak info in game if you wish to use it to talk and further increase the "multiplayer" experience that minecraft provides.

Also if I were you. I'd build out to the south of spawn. No one, as far as I know, has decided to take up residence that direction so you'll have plenty of room.

13mknight

Jul 29, 2019
We are currently not looking for any more members. And for my current members who check this. It seems sometime this morning (in America) the server went done. There is nothing i can do about it at this time but submit a ticket and wait as the reason the server is down is an issue on their end. I have already done so and am waiting a response. PLEASE be patient and I thank you all of understanding. I wish things like this would never happen but they are out of my control when it comes to my service provider having issues. :/

Whip

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username? Haribo686

2)Why do you want to play on our server? Because I enjoy playing Mod packs along side fellow Players as I find it a fun and interesting way to play wheather I am teaming with someone or a lone wolf! Also I have been on previous servers like this and enjoy having someone nice to chat to and being able to do projects with and have fun.

3) What can you contribute to our server? I can contribute my help in areas which needed (That is if I know that area you need help with ;)), I can be a funny and nice guy once you get to know me. Also on areas I can help in that could be Minecraft in general as I have played since March 2011, Also I have played Mindcrack since it has pretty much came out and previously played tekkit.

4) How old are you? 14 (Mature for my age)

5) Do you accept the rules? Yes I accept the rules, and agree not to break them and if I do I am liable to a rightful ban.

6) Did anyone recommend you for this server? No I was searching the forums.

7) Do you speak English fluently? Yes, I am English.

8) Do you have Teamspeak or Skype? I have teamspeak but prefer to use Skype. My Skype name you can add is: Razerconstructions (Screen name will say Jordan), If there is a Event or something I would happily use TS

13mknight

Jul 29, 2019
I know lubes me too! I'm getting a bit irritated. I hope you can all understand, and hang in there. All I can do is say sorry!

Whip

Jul 29, 2019
Oh shit xD Haha I am dumb sometimes. I thought you were saying "Providers"(Like me knowing some stuff was the worst) xD So Ignore that last post that was me being Stupid haha.

13mknight

Jul 29, 2019
lol whip. We were saying service providers (like the people who host our server) are the worst. BTW Here's the update THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HAPPENED!!! :O and it's still down. :( BUT the control panel is back so their making progress at least! :p UGH!

Whip

Jul 29, 2019
lol whip. We were saying service providers (like the people who host our server) are the worst. BTW Here's the update THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HAPPENED!!! :O and it's still down. :( BUT the control panel is back so their making progress at least! :p UGH!

Not to bug but just wondering so I can plan some free time out, When will I hear back about my app.

13mknight

Jul 29, 2019
honestly that depends on how soon the server gets back up. So at this time i can't really say for sure.

13mknight

Jul 29, 2019
The server is back up. However. We lost close to 24 hours of progress that we did before the my service provider had their issues! :( most of you that doesnt effect too too much. but some of us it does. I'm So very sorry to the ones that it does effect. All i can say is like we said last time we lost 6 hours, think of it as a practice run now you know how to do it already you can do it better this time. :) i hope no one is too upset about this rollback or the server being down as long as it was. I wish i could have had more control over the matter

Whip

Jul 29, 2019
The server is back up. However. We lost close to 24 hours of progress that we did before the my service provider had their issues! :( most of you that doesnt effect too too much. but some of us it does. I'm So very sorry to the ones that it does effect. All i can say is like we said last time we lost 6 hours, think of it as a practice run now you know how to do it already you can do it better this time. :) i hope no one is too upset about this rollback or the server being down as long as it was. I wish i could have had more control over the matter

Good to see it back up so when will I hear back about my app? Cause then I know if I can come on that day and tell you.
Sorry for keep asking it is just if I get on I am eager to start :)

13mknight

Jul 29, 2019
your accepted on one condition. you use teamspeak at least 80% of the time your on the server. can you do that? I'll give you info when you first join the server.

Sterling Wilson

Jul 29, 2019
We are currently not looking for any more members. And for my current members who check this. It seems sometime this morning (in America) the server went done. There is nothing i can do about it at this time but submit a ticket and wait as the reason the server is down is an issue on their end. I have already done so and am waiting a response. PLEASE be patient and I thank you all of understanding. I wish things like this would never happen but they are out of my control when it comes to my service provider having issues. :/

You accepted someone who posted after me that's not fair at all. :(

13mknight

Jul 29, 2019
We don't, nor did I ever say we do, accept people in the order of which they post. we accept them based off their application and what we decide is needed for our server.

EDIT: Also, to be more specific about YOUR case, I remember the day you posted your application your tried joining the server 3/5 times IMMEDIATELY after posting BEFORE getting accepted or your application was even read. That rather bugged me. Then there is the issue that you posted about lying about your age for facebook or whatever. If you lied to join facebook. Why should I trust you didn't lie about something on your application?

That is specifically why we have not YET accepted your application but did other players who posted after you. We MAY still however accept your application in the future. Just not at this time. Patience is a virtue.

killrnofillr

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username? killrnofillr
2) Why do you want to play on our server?
I have been looking for a trustworthy active server that I can play on regularly and have some good time with. I believe that this server is one of the better servers out there and hope I get the chance of playing on.​
3) What can you contribute to our server? I build arenas for pvp and mob horde modes. They are a lot of fun to make and it seems people enjoy playing them.
4) How old are you? 17
5) Do you accept the rules?
Of course​
6) Did anyone recommend you for this server?
no​
7) Do you speak English fluently?
Yes​
8) Do you have Teamspeak or Skype? Skype​

MrGyronimo

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username? MrGyronimo
2) Why do you want to play on our server? I've been a moderator on a server over at www.moddedgaming.org for well over a month now. I liked the server alot, but due to poor leadership by the admin, the server has declined into stagnation.
I've been scanning forums for a similar server, and this is by the looks of it, seems to be a pretty good match.
3) What can you contribute to our server? I have a lot of experience with most of the mods in this pack, and am willing to offer help to whoever needs it. I can help with basic programming, aswell as complex circuitry and machine setups. I am also not bad at building. :p
4) How old are you? I'm 23 yo.
5) Do you accept the rules? Yes
6) Did anyone recommend you for this server? No
7) Do you speak English fluently? Yes
8) Do you have Teamspeak or Skype? I have both, but I haven't used skype in well over a year.​

Sterling Wilson

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, I can understand why I only wanted an explanation and with one I can now explain to you why some of this has occurred. I join the server because I only thought It was down or it crashed, and thinking so I was trying to refresh it. No later did I realize it was whitelisted, then I posted my application. I only lied about my facebook, because I had to in order to stay in contact with my friends and since I really am only 13 years old. I have also been trying to join over the past thinking I might have been accepted, but sadly not. There is no reason I would lie about my application because it doesn't involve any restrictions about age. Clearly you wouldn't know this, but despite my age my overall wisdom and maturity probably classifies me as a mature adult who just want's to enjoy his occasional computer games.

13mknight

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure what you know about minecraft servers, but joining a downed server will not "refresh" it. If it's down I have to restart it or wait for the automatic restart. Trying to join a whitelist server when your not on the whitelist only adds lag to the server. Not that this is the most "professional" thing (applying to my server I mean) but asking me to contact your facebook if/when your accepted... is rather unprofessional. Let me ask you. Why should I have to go out of my way to contact you on facebook? If your applying to my server shouldn't you be checking if your accepted or not? Just a thought for the future.