Whitelist Server Welcome to MinezInn! - Whitelist - Random Server Events - No Banned Items - Gregtech On Easy

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Candlecookie

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username? Candlecookie

2) Why do you want to play on our server? Well I have to say the reason I really have been wanting to play on a good Mindcrack like FTB server is because I was originally planning on doing a SSP FTB LP (lots of capitals :D) but the server aspect of Minecraft is just way too fun to turn down so I was looking for a good FTB server and I think I just found one ;)

3) What can you contribute to our server? As owning a Vanilla Mindcrack server and managing it I can help you with almost any server issues your having and minecraft wise, I am quite a shy person and easy to get along with, I don't cause any Drama whatsoever and the server I own completely discourages it, I am very good at the mod applied energestics :)

4) How old are you? I am, currently thirteen years of age and have been accepted on whitelisted servers 14+ because of the level of my maturity ^-^

5) Do you accept the rules? I certainly do and I think they are the most reasonable, for a FTB server.

6) Did anyone recommend you for this server? Nobody did but did gladly recommend this to anybody you guys seem really loyal to your applicants, I like that professional touch :)

7) Do you speak English fluently? I do and speak three other languages ;) Include Arabic, Spanish and a bit of Afrikaans, I'm no pro though!

8) Do you have Teamspeak or Skype? I do have Skype: candle.cookie, but I will get right on teamspeak though!

Candlecookie

Jul 29, 2019
Oh and I wish you the Best of Luck for your server even if I'm not added, and I just realized that the mod applied energestics isn't on FTB so I'd have to go with IC2 and Buildcraft :)

doughman

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username?
doughman00
2) Why do you want to play on our server?
small community that is not filled with griefers and thiefs
3) What can you contribute to our server?
Hopefully some interesting builds.
4) How old are you?
5) Do you accept the rules?
Yes
6) Did anyone recommend you for this server?
No just found on the ftb forums.
7) Do you speak English fluently?
Yes
8) Do you have Teamspeak or Skype?
Yes i have both.

Sublimeldog

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username? Sublimeldog
2) Why do you want to play on our server? Ive been looking for an FTB server for a very long time and simply want to play with a group of freindly people.
3) What can you contribute to our server? Id be up for helping any kind of community stuff that required help.
4) How old are you? 17
5) Do you accept the rules? Sure thing
6) Did anyone recommend you for this server? No just looked like a cool server.
7) Do you speak English fluently? Yes
8) Do you have Teamspeak or Skype? Not right now but I can get it if that's an issue.:)
Please message me if I am accepted.​

SinisterBro :3

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username?
imspons
2) Why do you want to play on our server?
After watching EthoSlab FTB i am willing to go FTB again :D
3) What can you contribute to our server?
By having fun and recommending it to my friends :D
4) How old are you?
5) Do you accept the rules?
Yes.
6) Did anyone recommend you for this server?
no.
7) Do you speak English fluently?
Yes
8) Do you have Teamspeak or Skype?
I have both,

tntdoesminecraft

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username?tntdoesminecraft
2) Why do you want to play on our server?because i love mindcrack and it boring playing myself
3) What can you contribute to our server? help build building if needed
4) How old are you?1
5) Do you accept the rules?yes,i do
6) Did anyone recommend you for this server?nope just looking for servers
7) Do you speak English fluently?Yes I am a Resident of California
8) Do you have Teamspeak or Skype?davidkond16

13mknight

Jul 29, 2019
that's better. I was thinking if your only 1 your pretty damn smart for a baby to type all this out and find your way to this forum. lol!

spunzer

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username? spunzer_
2) Why do you want to play on our server? Because I have been trying to find a good FTB server to play on with a good community and people who know what there doing.
3) What can you contribute to our server? I have played a lot of Tekkit and FTB and I could help anyone who needs help
4) How old are you? 16
5) Do you accept the rules? Yes
6) Did anyone recommend you for this server? No
7) Do you speak English fluently? Yes
8) Do you have Teamspeak or Skype? Yes

squirrel577

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username? : squirrel_mc577
2) Why do you want to play on our server? : to have fun and make youtube videos
3) What can you contribute to our server? : i know just about everything about ftb so if anyone needs help i can help.
4) How old are you? : 16
5) Do you accept the rules? : yes
6) Did anyone recommend you for this server? : yes, spunzer did
7) Do you speak English fluently? : yes
8) Do you have Teamspeak or Skype? : yes, both

13mknight

Jul 29, 2019
For those who track this and are ALREADY accepted onto my server I apologize for the server being down lately for *unknown amount of time*. I was not aware it was down. I have been away lately and when I got back my computer I realized my computer no longer works. My processor was burnt out due to a power surge while I was away. The server is now back up and being monitored again. However, not as closely and I will not be on nearly as frequently as I was before I left. Thank you for understanding and I am sorry for any inconveniences. If you notice an issue with the server please email me anytime at [email protected].

tyler10779

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username? minecraft_tyler
2) Why do you want to play on our server? Looking for a friendly server.
3) What can you contribute to our server? I am a good builder not the best but I do know some good combinations.
4) How old are you? 11 (Mature for my age)
5) Do you accept the rules? Yes, for sure.
6) Did anyone recommend you for this server? No.
7) Do you speak English fluently? Yes.
8) Do you have Teamspeak or Skype? I have Skype my name is minecraft_tyler2001 but no TS but can install if needed.

AcL_Thunder

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, so I was just wondering if i was having connection problems or if the server was down/off. I've been trying to connect for the past couple days now and i can't seem to. Just wanted to keep up to date. Thanks and hope to talk to you all soon. :)

-AcL_Thunder

captainofthetitanic

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username? bpgames123
2) Why do you want to play on our server? My last server I played on for months closed. I'm looking for a new server and mates.
3) What can you contribute to our server? I'm very good with gregtech, bees, traincraft and all other industrial mods.
4) How old are you? 17
5) Do you accept the rules? Of course!
6) Did anyone recommend you for this server? Nope, just found it on the forum
7) Do you speak English fluently? born and raised in America, so yep.
8) Do you have Teamspeak or Skype? yes'm, captainofthetitanic

Bacon Priest

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username? aceman7777777
2) Why do you want to play on our server? looking for a server after i had to shut mine down
3) What can you contribute to our server? my machines aren't always the fastest or most efficient but they get the job done
4) How old are you? 18
5) Do you accept the rules? Yepper skipper
6) Did anyone recommend you for this server? Came across it in the forums
7) Do you speak English fluently? i dnt tlk lke ths, if that's what you're asking
8) Do you have Teamspeak or Skype? Skype

Jul 29, 2019
Overview:
Welcome to MinezInn! We are a small, but friendly, community that is looking to increase player base by about 4-6 players. We try to maintain maximum uptime. We have a map that is just 3 days old. No banned Items. Minimal player restrictions. Currently our spawn is not decorated or designed. There are no current plans for it but please don't build upon spawn.

Server IP:
172.245.14.226:25567
Play Style:
PVE, PVP (Keep pvp within the limits of the server rules!)
Difficulty:
Easy - (Gregtech is also on easy) (EDIT Due to the nei when you look at the recipes they will appear to be the expensive ones but you can still make the items the way the wiki says.)
Player slots:
Max 15. Looking to have around 6-10 active players.
Memory:
2 GB
Mod pack:
Mindcrack

Why you should join us:

We are a small friendly community that tries to help others as much as possible.
Random server wide events will be held with winnings.
There are no regulations to what may be built/crafted. Your imagination is your only restraint.
All youtubers and streamers are allowed and welcome to record any and all game play.
no lag!
Player slots ARE limited! Join while you can!

Disabled Items:

Currently, no items are banned from use. This is, however, subject to change.

Rules:

1. No hacking/cheating!
2. No griefing!
3. No stealing!
4. Try not to show the server IP address in recorded videos!
5. No spamming
Rules are always subject to change. Rules are not very strict but hold severe punishment for those whom feel the need to rebel. In most cases we try to go by a three strike system. One rule broken results in a kick from the server! Two rules results in two hour ban! Three rules results in permanent ban!

Whitelist Application:

1) Minecraft username? Notaehnoelcul

2) Why do you want to play on our server? Ive been looking for a great mindcrack ftb server to play on for a while and im really looking forward to start playing with a great community of people!

3) What can you contribute to our server? im going to show of the server to the world by recording youtube videos and by being part of the great community

4) How old are you? 13

5) Do you accept the rules? yes i do

6) Did anyone recommend you for this server? no i was searching around the internet

7) Do you speak English fluently? yes im from the uk

8) Do you have Teamspeak or Skype? yes i have skype

It is HIGHLY recommended, but NOT required to have and use either Teamspeak or Skype while playing on the server.
Donations DO help and WILL keep the server alive. We thank you for all donations!

We hope to see you soon on MinezInn​

MClaudeW

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username? MClaudeW

2) Why do you want to play on our server? I'm an old hat to MIndcrack pack and i'm coming back from vanilla again. Vigilante__Fox is an IRL friend and I'm getting him into FTB from vanilla xbox. LOL. I'll teach him dont worry.

3) What can you contribute to our server? I like community stuff, though i tend to build my base off in the distance.

4) How old are you? 29

5) Do you accept the rules? Respect is the way I see the rules, be respectful, and I like that rule.

6) Did anyone recommend you for this server? No.

7) Do you speak English fluently? ?Que? I speak it natural.

8) Do you have Teamspeak or Skype? I do have skype. I also have a headset.