Whitelist Server Welcome to MinezInn! - Whitelist - Random Server Events - No Banned Items - Gregtech On Easy

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

13mknight

Jul 29, 2019
Overview:
Welcome to MinezInn! We are a small, but friendly, community that is looking to increase player base by about 4-6 players. We try to maintain maximum uptime. We have a map that is just 3 days old. No banned Items. Minimal player restrictions. Currently our spawn is not decorated or designed. There are no current plans for it but please don't build upon spawn.​
Server IP:
172.245.14.226:25567​
Play Style:
PVE, PVP (Keep pvp within the limits of the server rules!)
Difficulty:
Easy - (Gregtech is also on easy) (EDIT Due to the nei when you look at the recipes they will appear to be the expensive ones but you can still make the items the way the wiki says.)
Player slots:
Max 15. Looking to have around 6-10 active players.​
Memory:
2 GB
Mod pack:
Mindcrack
Why you should join us:
We are a small friendly community that tries to help others as much as possible.​
Random server wide events will be held with winnings.​
There are no regulations to what may be built/crafted. Your imagination is your only restraint.​
All youtubers and streamers are allowed and welcome to record any and all game play.​
no lag!​
Player slots ARE limited! Join while you can!​
Disabled Items:
Currently, no items are banned from use. This is, however, subject to change.​
Rules:
1. No hacking/cheating!​
2. No griefing!​
3. No stealing!​
4. Try not to show the server IP address in recorded videos!​
5. No spamming​
Rules are always subject to change. Rules are not very strict but hold severe punishment for those whom feel the need to rebel. In most cases we try to go by a three strike system. One rule broken results in a kick from the server! Two rules results in two hour ban! Three rules results in permanent ban!​
Whitelist Application:
1) Minecraft username?
2) Why do you want to play on our server?
3) What can you contribute to our server?
4) How old are you?
5) Do you accept the rules?
6) Did anyone recommend you for this server?
7) Do you speak English fluently?
8) Do you have Teamspeak or Skype?​
It is HIGHLY recommended, but NOT required to have and use either Teamspeak or Skype while playing on the server.​
Donations DO help and WILL keep the server alive. We thank you for all donations!​
We hope to see you soon on MinezInn​

lubes

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username? lubes (it's a contraction of my name)
2) Why do you want to play on our server? My housemate (valleypotato) and I are sick of large servers, but also bored on just our own. This seems perfectly in the middle.
3) What can you contribute to our server? I am decent with factory layout and design. I enjoy self sufficient machines, and game mechanics. My housemate (valley potato) makes pretty stuff. Like, mind blowingly.
4) How old are you? 23
5) Do you accept the rules? Yeah, 100%
6) Did anyone recommend you for this server? No, just happened on it
7) Do you speak English fluently? I speak Australian fluently. Based in Brisbane.
8) Do you have Teamspeak or Skype? Both, but I prefer teamspeak.

ZachTheCommie

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username? ZachTheCommie

2) Why do you want to play on our server? I'm looking for a whitelisted FTB server that has a similar userbase to Mindcrack. By that, I mean that I want to play FTB with a bunch of mature people who can be trustworthy and avoid childish conflicts. Also, your server is new, so I won't be joining an already fully built server, which would be boring. I also like the lack of weird inconvenient regulations that other FTB servers have.

3) What can you contribute to our server? In general, I'm just not the kind of person that will steal or grief stuff, even if no one will know, so I won't cause any problems, which is surprisingly rare on the internet. I also won't build dirt houses. Nothing visibly ugly will come from me. And not to sound like I'm trying to bribe you, but if the server looks promising and I enjoy playing on it, I'm very willing to donate to keep the server up.

4) How old are you? 19

5) Do you accept the rules? Absolutely.

6) Did anyone recommend you for this server? Nope, I was just looking around and I like the look of this server.

7) Do you speak English fluently? Yes.

8) Do you have Teamspeak or Skype? I have a Skype I don't use often, and I could get Teamspeak up and running quickly.

Thanks.

beastedeman

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username? Beastedeman
2) Why do you want to play on our server? I have been looking for a server to play for a very long time as well as wanting to be part of a community project. I am a huge fan of the Mindcrack community on FTB and Vanilla.
3) What can you contribute to our server? I am very good with most of the machines as well as having good factory design ideas.
4) How old are you? 14 (That doesn't mean i wont be mature)
5) Do you accept the rules? Very much YES!
6) Did anyone recommend you for this server? No, I just was looking around and this.
7) Do you speak English fluently? Yes
8) Do you have Teamspeak or Skype? I do have both although i am not too comfortable. I will however talk if it is much needed.

Thank You for at least reading it. :)

13mknight

Jul 29, 2019
ZachTheCommie and Lubes, you are both accepted. I have added you both to the whitelist, and will pm you both on here the teamspeak info. Zach you do not have to download and use teamspeak if you do not want to that is entirely up to you. We don't force our players to use it. We just have it for the members who want it.
Also I am sorry that It took me so long to reply.

Valleypotato

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username? ValleyPotato
2) Why do you want to play on our server? I want to build. Big, beautiful skyscrapers and castles, factories and other chizz. Also adventuring is always fun!
3) What can you contribute to our server? I have a lot of knowledge on the game, building, creating items and other less specific things... Also (speaking for myself) I'm pretty hilarious... *cough*
4) How old are you? 22
5) Do you accept the rules? Yeah o'course
6) Did anyone recommend you for this server? Housemate Lubes informed me.
7) Do you speak English fluently? I barely based high school English but I like to think I know how to speak the language.
8) Do you have Teamspeak or Skype? I have Skype but can get Teamspeak if necessary.

13mknight

Jul 29, 2019
ValleyPotato you are accepted. You can join any time and if you want you can get the ts info from lubes lol

ZachTheCommie

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you. Your reply wasn't slow at all. I assumed I'd hear back a day from now. I'm awake at 3 AM, so I might as well go on the server now, lol.

KohJimGamer

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username? KohJim
2) Why do you want to play on our server? Im looking for a server with mature players. I have played single player for a long time but think it will be more fun playing with others.
3) What can you contribute to our server? I have played FTB for since the Beta of the Mindcrack pack so i am pretty familiar with most mods and i want to get more into bees and thaumcraft
4) How old are you? 22
5) Do you accept the rules? Yeah, completely
6) Did anyone recommend you for this server? No, I just came across it
8) Do you have Teamspeak or Skype? I have Skype but i can get Teamspeak if needed

13mknight

Jul 29, 2019
xPhantomLord and KohJim you are both accepted and added to the whitelist. I'll msg you both with teamspeak info[DOUBLEPOST=1374894881][/DOUBLEPOST]We are currently NO LONGER looking for new members. Feel free to keep applying and we will go over applications in order of post when we are looking for more members again. Thanks for understanding!

brian johnston

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username?
bjohnston562
2) Why do you want to play on our server?
I want to play mindcrack and record a youtube series.
3) What can you contribute to our server?
I am a civil engineer in real life so if anyone needs math help... I am learning computer programming so I can make some really cool turtle programs with interfaces that other people than myself can use.
4) How old are you?
5) Do you accept the rules?
yes
6) Did anyone recommend you for this server?
no
7) Do you speak English fluently?
yes
8) Do you have Teamspeak or Skype?

13mknight

Jul 29, 2019
You are accepted and the last to be accepted for a while as we have reached the amount of players we were looking for at this time. I hope to see you ingame and match whits with you about lua (CC coding language) as CC is what i love as well.

Shoemaker

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username? shoemaker1231
2) Why do you want to play on our server? I like that its a small, trusting community. I can finally build without having to worry about someone griefing my house or stealing from me
3) What can you contribute to our server? I can make some buildings and maybe donate ;)
4) How old are you? 14( mature for my age )
5) Do you accept the rules? Yupp
6) Did anyone recommend you for this server? No
7) Do you speak English fluently? Yupp
8) Do you have Teamspeak or Skype? a.shoemaker123 Skype

that_reptile_guy

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username? that_reptile_guy
2) Why do you want to play on our server? I wan't to help people with the mods I know about and learn about the ones I don't.
3) What can you contribute to our server? I know alot about some of the mods.
4) How old are you? 16
5) Do you accept the rules? Yes
6) Did anyone recommend you for this server? No
8) Do you have Teamspeak or Skype? Yes both​

Sterling Wilson

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username? sliver01
2) Why do you want to play on our server? I've been trying to stay on one single server for the modpacks I play, but they all seem to be crashing. I'm looking for a stable playable server to play on with other people.
3) What can you contribute to our server? Whatever tasks that need to be completed. If there are any jobs open I'll be there to contribute.
4) How old are you? 15(I'm always told I'm very mature for my age.)
5) Do you accept the rules? Yes I will make sure to follow accordingly.
6) Did anyone recommend you for this server? No, not really I just am looking for one to play on.
7) Do you speak English fluently? Yes I am a Resident of California.
8) Do you have Teamspeak or Skype? No I am inable yo have either. :(

Darumbar

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username? Darumbar
2) Why do you want to play on our server? Back playing Mindcrack after a month or so off. Looking to a good friendly server to spent a lot of time on
3) What can you contribute to our server? While my buildings may not be the best looking, think cobble 9x9..., I have a good grasp of the technical side of the pack and am willing to help others out.
4) How old are you? 30
5) Do you accept the rules? Yes, Yes I do.
6) Did anyone recommend you for this server? Came across it in the forums
7) Do you speak English fluently? Scottish born and bred so you can say I speak a version of English :)
8) Do you have Teamspeak or Skype? No Skype but I have TS3, can install Skype if needed

qlimax5000

Jul 29, 2019
1) Minecraft username? qlimax5000
2) Why do you want to play on our server? Me and my mate (IronJuke) were on another whitelisted mindcrack server but it got shutdown by the owner so now we're looking for a new server to play on.
3) What can you contribute to our server? Alot of FTB knowlegde , been playing since beta pack A, i'm also really into CC and Lua.
4) How old are you? 15
5) Do you accept the rules? Yeah, they seem fair and just how i like them
6) Did anyone recommend you for this server? Nope.
7) Do you speak English fluently? Yes i do.
8) Do you have Teamspeak or Skype? Both.