WayofTime's EEPower [SSP] - Ultimate Pack - Resonance Rises! [SMP]

WayofTime

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, World!

My name is WayofTime, and I am a Let's Player, currently playing an instance of FTB: Ultimate ... on hardcore. Because of this added difficulty, I work as much as I can to build both the safest, and most effective builds that are possible, as well as attempt to innovate in as many ways as I see fit.

Now, some of you may be wondering, "Why does that name sound familiar?" Well, my Youtube account name is WayofFlowingTime, and I have done several ground-breaking builds over the past year. Some of these include, but are in no way limited to:

and...

This is quite a list of builds, all of which were the first of their kind back when they were first created. There are several other designs that I have worked on recently, such as The Jade Apiary, and the Universal Liquid Intelligent Storage and Transmital (U. L.I.S.T.) system, but they are not as well known.

What I spend the most time on, however, is my Youtube series, EEPower, where I work on all of these builds from scratch and try to develop things in my own ... unique way. EEPower started about a year ago, and it is derived from Equivalent Exchange, and RedPower, both of which are mods that I back heavily.

Here is the first episode of the Fourth season!

Episode 10 Download (Ultimate Pack): http://www.mediafire.com/?3c770lb6ortjsk9
Episode 20 Download (Ultimate Pack): http://www.mediafire.com/?os7wkn75h3njn9d
Episode 40 Download (Ultimate Pack): http://www.mediafire.com/?7qcekdbtfd2s2z5

Also! I am now a Beta Tester for the Resonant Rise mudpack! If you would like to know more about it, check out my episodes for it here and look at KirinDave's channel! A mod list will be available shortly!

At any rate, I have probably babbled long enough! Don't forget that if you do happen to like my series, why not share it with someone you know?

Have a wonderful day!
-Way (WayofFlowingTime)

mizmito

Jul 29, 2019
Very much excited for this LP way, after watching your FTB lp and Supah projects I'm excited to see what you come up with!
-Mizmito

bluechance12

Jul 29, 2019
Wow! I can't wait for this LP! I've been watching your videos for awhile now, and I must say, you're one of the best out there. Its a shame you're not as well known. Anyways, I'll be sure to watch this once it comes out!

WayofTime

Jul 29, 2019
The video series is now live! Check youtube every day at 7:00 a.m. EST for new episodes! Up to episode #2 is already posted, and most of the updates will appear on my channel.

Thanks again!

bluechance12

Jul 29, 2019
WayofTime said:
The video series is now live! Check youtube every day at 7:00 a.m. EST for new episodes! Up to episode #2 is already posted, and most of the updates will appear on my channel.

Thanks again!

Already watched the first few episodes and, as always, I'm hooked. Great work! I can't wait to see the rest of this series and, when the modpack comes out, season 3!

slay_mithos

Jul 29, 2019
Having seen your FTB series, I have no doubt about the quality of your content, so I'll go watch this new little series right now.

WayofTime

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, again! I am up to Episode #10! Sorry that I can't make a map download, but since we are all waiting for the mod pack to update, I hope you understand!

WayofTime

Jul 29, 2019
Well, seeing as the FTB pack is going to wait until 1.4 to fully launch, I think my "official" third season is going to have to wait aswell. I will still post videos daily, though, so stay tuned!

Oh, how I wish I had a redpower sorter right now...

Ander Re

Jul 29, 2019
I'll definitely check more of your FTB videos out when the update launches. I'll be checking out your channel until then!

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
Well, seeing as the FTB pack is going to wait until 1.4 to fully launch, I think my "official" third season is going to have to wait aswell. I will still post videos daily, though, so stay tuned!

Oh, how I wish I had a redpower sorter right now...
There is nothing like a piece of redpower machinery. I wish i had one right now.

WayofTime

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks, guys, for supporting me thus far! It looks like I might be getting the viewership that I got a while ago - finally reached about ~350 views on my latest video within a day. Sure, it might just be because of the weekend, but thank you none the less!

WayofTime

Jul 29, 2019
Since the FTB pack will be out soon, and this season will no longer be dubbed a "mini series", I will definately need to change the title of this thread. Unfortunately, I don't think there is an option for me to do that.

If there is any kind moderator out there, could they please change my thread's title to "WayofTime's EEPower Series + Supah Projects!"? It would be greatly appreciated!

WayofTime

Jul 29, 2019
I have updated the original post with more information, and including the new Season 3. Thank you for your support, and I hope that everyone enjoys themselves!

WayofTime

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, guys! Here again! I'm up to episode #27, where #28 will be posted tomorrow. If you haven't, please check out my series, or better yet share it with a friend!

WayofTime

Jul 29, 2019
Episode #29 is up and ready! The world download for 30 will be posted as soon as that is released, which should be tomorrow assuming a successful upload.