Version 1.4.5 FINAL - Mysterious Book O'Tech [1.6.4] {Tech/GregTech} {RPG} {HQM/Quest} {Hardcore}

Jeridan

Jul 29, 2019
Seriously, no one is using the electric crafting table to confirm/deny if theirs is working as expected?

Jeridan

Jul 29, 2019
no sorry running me crafting not really using the electric crafting table
When it's working the dusts and nugget combining options are beast. Right now, my ore processing is broken because the tables don't recognize either.

Ok, so apparently if you move a GT block with a redstone machine controller it won't work correctly until you remove and replace said controller.

Last edited:

ulgrath

Jul 29, 2019
@Jeridan not sure like I said using applied energistics to do all the combining. I program the recipe into the me assembly chamber and let it craft it when needed. I can include 12 pages of recipes (more if I want to have it larger). at the moment I have it set up to keep so many ingots in stock and so many plates in stock if it goes below that it will auto craft those plates/ingots.

@Zodsmar couple of things
1. bee quests please :) wife says its a must lol
2. the enchanting bottle you give in the bags is unlimited just cant drop it and you can have as much exp as you want.

more picks for you
2014-07-19_20.40.28.png

bees are up and running

2014-07-19_20.38.42.png

what the me system is tracking
2014-07-19_20.39.06.png

how the me system knows to craft (tells the export bus to craft when redstone signal set the emiter to emit if less then a certain amount
2014-07-19_20.39.39.png

me chamber recipes

Jeridan

Jul 29, 2019
@ulgrath

Wow, where did you find all that certus quartz? I haven't had very good luck with it.

Also, I have an MFE powering a CESU thats powering an LV-transformer. That's 512eu split to 4x128eu split to 4x32eu right? I have 4 plate bending machines running on the LV-transformer but they give the no power sound and are slow when more than 1 is running but never see the power drop in the CESU or the MFE. (GT & IC2 noob so still trying to understand)

Last edited:

ulgrath

Jul 29, 2019
dont know i am holding 438 crystals just from passive quarry mining. now bauxite or titanium is another story it is impossible to find.

Zodsmar

Jul 29, 2019
Updated to 1.4.2 and the electric crafting table seems broken? Haven't found a crafting recipe it recognizes yet.

Also, I removed all chunk loading blocks from world and still see the client side ram climb to max.
Ya I tried removing a mods to see if it would stop. And everything I tried it still climbs. I need to find this leak cause it is starting to cause problems now.

ulgrath

Jul 29, 2019
@Zodsmar wife left my comp running overnight woke up and minecraft was using around 5gigs ram. leak report says that forestry has 128 files with duplicate entries. may want to look in that direction?

Zodsmar

Jul 29, 2019
@Zodsmar wife left my comp running overnight woke up and minecraft was using around 5gigs ram. leak report says that forestry has 128 files with duplicate entries. may want to look in that direction?
Okay sweet thanks. Never would have expected Forestry. But I will look that way thanks so much!

Last edited:

Jeridan

Jul 29, 2019
@Zodsmar Was there a conflict of some sort that prevented the Switches mod by Myrathi from being in the pack? Just asking before I add it to mine. I think it goes well with the "tech" feel of the mod.

Zodsmar

Jul 29, 2019
@Zodsmar Was there a conflict of some sort that prevented the Switches mod by Myrathi from being in the pack? Just asking before I add it to mine. I think it goes well with the "tech" feel of the mod.
No I don't have any conflicts to my knowledge. I never added it. The reason also why I won't add it is because I don't want this modpack to turn into a modpack where you have so much stuff and mods that you don't even know what to do. I already feel like there is too much as it is. And once I start working on the 1.7 version (waiting on HQM) I will probably be changing the modlist quite a bit and adding less mods but more tech mods like EnderIO.

ulgrath

Jul 29, 2019
ender io looks interesting. @Zodsmar any luck with the leak? not sure that was it and not a false positive from the java report but thought I would send my guesses your way. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Zodsmar

Jul 29, 2019
ender io looks interesting. @Zodsmar any luck with the leak? not sure that was it and not a false positive from the java report but thought I would send my guesses your way. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
Ender IO and many other mods. Look very interesting especially the 1.7 versions of mods. One I am keeping a close eye in particular is Remote IO. Really like the 1.7 mods :p As for the Leak I haven't actually looked the forestry way yet because I have been sleeping for the last forever, since I just got home from a 3 week trip out of the country. I am looking that way now and I will let you know in a little bit what it I find! But thanks for all the help so far and yes I definitely will let you know if there is anything to do.

Jeridan

Jul 29, 2019
No I don't have any conflicts to my knowledge. I never added it. The reason also why I won't add it is because I don't want this modpack to turn into a modpack where you have so much stuff and mods that you don't even know what to do. I already feel like there is too much as it is. And once I start working on the 1.7 version (waiting on HQM) I will probably be changing the modlist quite a bit and adding less mods but more tech mods like EnderIO.
Ok, I agree, there is already too much that doesn't contribute to the "tech" feel or promote the GT aspect.

Zodsmar

Jul 29, 2019
... As for the Leak ... I will let you know in a little bit what it I find!
Okay I looked into the forestry way. I pulled all the mods related to forestry and tried a few things and everything I do I still get a memory leak. So I don't think its forestry either. Either way thanks tho!

Schurf

Jul 29, 2019
One small thing; The IC2 Chainsaw doesn't seem to be in the pack, which I need to complete the quest related to making power tools. I guess you were supposed to have the GT Electric Saw for the quest

Anyway, what sort of mods are you considering to drop for 1.7? And EnderIO would be great. Using it properly can make stuff so neat and compact

Zodsmar

Jul 29, 2019
One small thing; The IC2 Chainsaw doesn't seem to be in the pack, which I need to complete the quest related to making power tools. I guess you were supposed to have the GT Electric Saw for the quest

Anyway, what sort of mods are you considering to drop for 1.7? And EnderIO would be great. Using it properly can make stuff so neat and compact
Actually it is in the game. I just checked. The item isn't in NEI for some reason and the only way to find the crafting recipe is by first looking up the Advanced Chainsaw and you will find the IC2 Chainsaw used in the recipe. There you will find the recipe for it!

Zodsmar

Jul 29, 2019
How are you supposed to mine colbalt? I can't make a nether star.
Okay I don't want to seem rude or anything, but HAVE YOU EVER PLAYED MINECRAFT? Cause nether stars are gotten from killing the wither. You cannot craft them no. Now if you don't know what the wither is then I will help you and tell you that it is a boss in minecraft and the way to spawn him is by putting 3 wither skeleton skulls on 4 pieces of soul sand in this order:

DDD
XXX
_X_

D = Wither Skeleton Skull
X = Soul Sand
_ = Air
Once you do this and kill it you will get a nether star. Once you have it place it on an ardite pickaxe and tadda!
(Sorry if my response is kinda mean but like just ya... No words)