Whitelist Server VeldCraft|Monster v1.1.2|Whitelisted|Small and friendly

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

mypoopcanfly

Jul 29, 2019
Veldcraft
IP 23.235.225.178:26014
Slots: 20 (will increase if demand is there)

Rules:
1. Be somewhat active
2. Don't grief others/Steal
3. Do not build next to other players or spawn (stay at least far fog distance away or more)
4. No cheating or abusing exploits please report these
5. Be respectful to others.
7. Do not advertise other servers.
8. six is missing put that in your application
9. Have Fun.
10. do not randomly make mystcraft worlds as u risk it getting deleted
11.no quarry mining the overworld please ask about the mining age

NO banned items subject to change!

Application:

IGN:
Experience With FTB:
Why You Would Like To Join:
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them?

Additional info:

Last edited:

3in10

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:3in10
Experience With FTB: played since release but still always learning.
Why You Would Like To Join: Cause im looking for a samll acitve community.
Will you Follow the rules? yep

Additional info: 20 from england played minecraft since alpha

mypoopcanfly

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:3in10
Experience With FTB: played since release but still always learning.
Why You Would Like To Join: Cause im looking for a samll acitve community.
Will you Follow the rules? yep

Additional info: 20 from england played minecraft since alpha
Read rules please hard to follow if u didnt read them

3in10

Jul 29, 2019
... i have, your question states will you follow the rules so i simply replyed yes.

joshandtylertheppl

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Narnicus
Experience With FTB: Yes i have played almost every pack on the launcher and my favorite mod is AE
Why You Would Like To Join: because i LOOVE whitelisted servers and this is a great chance to have something to record on youtube for FTB
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? YES 6 is missing

Additional info: i love FTB and would love to join your server, please consider. i have looked at tons of peoples posts and am trying to get accepted into a whitelisted server. be my lucky post

mypoopcanfly

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Narnicus
Experience With FTB: Yes i have played almost every pack on the launcher and my favorite mod is AE
Why You Would Like To Join: because i LOOVE whitelisted servers and this is a great chance to have something to record on youtube for FTB
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? YES 6 is missing

Additional info: i love FTB and would love to join your server, please consider. i have looked at tons of peoples posts and am trying to get accepted into a whitelisted server. be my lucky post

ADDED

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: wmetzle2
Experience With FTB: >2 years
Why You Would Like To Join: Been playing single player for a while, would like a change and play with those who like the game as much as I do.
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? Yes

Additional info: Six is missing lol

Miroku2235

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Miroku2235
Experience With FTB: Been playing on and off since Minecraft was in Alpha, then Tekkit/Technic, and now FTB
Why You Would Like To Join: Lookin' for small, simple servers that aren't swamped with people
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? Yes. Also, rule 6 is missing.

Additional info: Just had my first child, so my hours may seem sporadic, but as he settles into his new world I hope to get into more of a routine

Aldunax

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Entray
Experience With FTB: I have played almost all the modpacks and have got many things accomplished. My favorite mods are Mystcraft and Thermal Expansion.
Why You Would Like To Join: I love whitelisted servers so much, and I especially love recording them. I share a YouTube channel with Narnicus, another member of this server.
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? Yes! I have read all of them and I very much so agree with them. I believe these are the perfect rules for a server. Also, #6 is missing on the rules.

Additional info: I really do not like Vanilla Minecraft, and this is one of the only servers that seems really fun and my friend Narnicus has told me it's extremely fun, mostly because of the community. I also have great experience with Survival and would love to help those who need help.

mypoopcanfly

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: wmetzle2
Experience With FTB: >2 years
Why You Would Like To Join: Been playing single player for a while, would like a change and play with those who like the game as much as I do.
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? Yes

Additional info: Six is missing lol

ADDED

IGN: Miroku2235
Experience With FTB: Been playing on and off since Minecraft was in Alpha, then Tekkit/Technic, and now FTB
Why You Would Like To Join: Lookin' for small, simple servers that aren't swamped with people
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? Yes. Also, rule 6 is missing.

Additional info: Just had my first child, so my hours may seem sporadic, but as he settles into his new world I hope to get into more of a routine

ADDED

IGN: Entray
Experience With FTB: I have played almost all the modpacks and have got many things accomplished. My favorite mods are Mystcraft and Thermal Expansion.
Why You Would Like To Join: I love whitelisted servers so much, and I especially love recording them. I share a YouTube channel with Narnicus, another member of this server.
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? Yes! I have read all of them and I very much so agree with them. I believe these are the perfect rules for a server. Also, #6 is missing on the rules.

Additional info: I really do not like Vanilla Minecraft, and this is one of the only servers that seems really fun and my friend Narnicus has told me it's extremely fun, mostly because of the community. I also have great experience with Survival and would love to help those who need help.

ADDED

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: BlackBaron2
Experience With FTB: 2 Years
Why You Would Like To Join: I'd like to play on a small server without too many restrictions.
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? Yes and rule 6 is missing.

Additional info: I am good at tech mods.

mypoopcanfly

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: BlackBaron2
Experience With FTB: 2 Years
Why You Would Like To Join: I'd like to play on a small server without too many restrictions.
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? Yes and rule 6 is missing.

Additional info: I am good at tech mods.

ADDED

saides

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: saides10
Experience With FTB: since mindcrack pack for minecraft 1.4.7
Why You Would Like To Join: wanna start play ftb again after a break for a couple of months and i think these small servers are a great for that
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them?: yes

Additional info: rule 6 is missing

Alyrina

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: iMinExCrafteRx
Experience With FTB: Been playing modded MC since the release of BuildCraft :)
Why You Would Like To Join: Looking for small, fun community to make some friends.
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them?: Yes!, but six is missing.

Additional info: I'm cool.

joshandtylertheppl

Jul 29, 2019
hi guys I'm a person on the server and i would like to say especially to you alyrina read the rules it has a secret that is required in your application

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a possibility of turning off taint, it is quite close to my base and tentacles have started to spawn. Also, are you going to create a lava pump world or can we just use the nether?

joshandtylertheppl

Jul 29, 2019
You have to completely block it off with cobble or quarry mine it but that is a problem that is pretty hard to fix XD I'd suggest moving ur base

mypoopcanfly

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: saides10
Experience With FTB: since mindcrack pack for minecraft 1.4.7
Why You Would Like To Join: wanna start play ftb again after a break for a couple of months and i think these small servers are a great for that
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them?: yes

Additional info: rule 6 is missing

ADDED

IGN: _Starship
Experience With FTB: I've been playing since 1.4.7
Why You Would Like To Join: I've been searching for a private small server to play that has active members.
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them? I have read and I will agree.

Additional info: 6 is missing.

ADDED

IGN: iMinExCrafteRx
Experience With FTB: Been playing modded MC since the release of BuildCraft :)
Why You Would Like To Join: Looking for small, fun community to make some friends.
Have you READ the rules and AGREE to them?: Yes!, but six is missing.

Additional info: I'm cool.

ADDED
[DOUBLEPOST=1409294649][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is there a possibility of turning off taint, it is quite close to my base and tentacles have started to spawn. Also, are you going to create a lava pump world or can we just use the nether?

if i really got 2 but i think u can use silver wood trees 2 stop that so just plant some of them near it