Whitelist Server VanityMC | Direwolf20 | Whitelisted | Grief Prevention | Mature | Events | Parkour | TS3 | No Lag

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: DerpPilz
New to mods: No
About yourself: Im a 20 year old who is free for about a month, so yeah I can play a lot :p. I also
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Maybe, but I have no mic

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: DerpPilz
About yourself: Im a 20 year old who is free for about a month, so yeah I can play a lot :p. I also
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Maybe, but I have no mic

Hello DerpPilz, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP play.vanity-esports.com

Feel free to join us on teamspeak. Welcome to the server!

C04L

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:C04L (C zero four L)
About yourself: I have been playing MMC for a few years and enjoy playing with other and making new friends. i prefer to play with ppl that use TS. Im a stay at home dad so i play alot during the day.
I enjoy helping others and partnering is fun too.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Absolutely.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:C04L (C zero four L)
About yourself: I have been playing MMC for a few years and enjoy playing with other and making new friends. i prefer to play with ppl that use TS. Im a stay at home dad so i play alot during the day.
I enjoy helping others and partnering is fun too.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Absolutely.

Hello C04L, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP play.vanity-esports.com

Doug

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: dhkirby
About yourself: I am a 34 year old guy who likes to play some FTB in my spare time! I enjoy long walks.. wait.. wrong profile.. I enjoy playing and getting in a great community to help where I can! I am laid back and just like to play MC.. I enjoy life.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes! I love interaction with other people while I play. It makes the game much more worth playing!

Let me know I would love to play sooner than later! I need a new "home" :)

Doug

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: dhkirby
About yourself: I am a 34 year old guy who likes to play some FTB in my spare time! I enjoy long walks.. wait.. wrong profile.. I enjoy playing and getting in a great community to help where I can! I am laid back and just like to play MC.. I enjoy life.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes! I love interaction with other people while I play. It makes the game much more worth playing!

Let me know I would love to play sooner than later! I need a new "home" :)

Doug

Hello dhkirby, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP play.vanity-esports.com

kvermeir

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: jerkai
New to mods: No, i've been playing on several whitelisted ftb servers (monster,ultimate,unleashed) but they al stopped :-(
About yourself: I really like Oreo's and Milka Oreo Chocolate. I practice wall climbing and i've been climbing in the pyrenees and alps.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: probably not because i prefere skype to chat with a friend (Smetie_NL)

smetie_NL

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: smetie_NL
New to mods: no, i've been playing FTB since the beginning
About yourself: I'm from Belgium and jerkai brought me here, we'll play togheter.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: maybe

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: jerkai
New to mods: No, i've been playing on several whitelisted ftb servers (monster,ultimate,unleashed) but they al stopped :-(
About yourself: I really like Oreo's and Milka Oreo Chocolate. I practice wall climbing and i've been climbing in the pyrenees and alps.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: probably not because i prefere skype to chat with a friend (Smetie_NL)

Hello jerkai, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP play.vanity-esports.com

In Game Name: smetie_NL
New to mods: no, i've been playing FTB since the beginning
About yourself: I'm from Belgium and jerkai brought me here, we'll play togheter.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: maybe

Hello smetie_NL, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP play.vanity-esports.com

colind6888

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:colin6888
New to mods: Sorta, I'm returning to FTB and I have forgotten some things.
About yourself: Im a fun guy, who like playing and helping others. I also enjoy working together and having fun.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:colin6888
New to mods: Sorta, I'm returning to FTB and I have forgotten some things.
About yourself: Im a fun guy, who like playing and helping others. I also enjoy working together and having fun.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes

Hello colin6888, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP play.vanity-esports.com

RiokuTheSlayer

Jul 29, 2019
Application for my buddy

In Game Name: Cowcatcherer
About yourself: I am a casual gamer who wants to have fun.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Maybe

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
Application for my buddy

In Game Name: Cowcatcherer
About yourself: I am a casual gamer who wants to have fun.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Maybe

Hello Cowcatcherer, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP play.vanity-esports.com

kuceens007

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: kuceens007
About yourself: creative mind,peaceful,friendly. Looking for mature server to play on
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Probably yes

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: kuceens007
About yourself: creative mind,peaceful,friendly. Looking for mature server to play on
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Probably yes

Hello kuceens007, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP play.vanity-esports.com

Drakooth

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Drakooth
About yourself: Looking for a fun server with a small community for me and my girlfriend. we live together and if the server is fun enough we are usually pretty active.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: if requested, yeah sure.

In Game Name: Beinganne
About yourself: as stated above, but gender swapped xD
Will you be on our teamspeak?: ofcourse!

Dannyhobby

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Drakooth
About yourself: Looking for a fun server with a small community for me and my girlfriend. we live together and if the server is fun enough we are usually pretty active.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: if requested, yeah sure.

In Game Name: Beinganne
About yourself: as stated above, but gender swapped xD
Will you be on our teamspeak?: ofcourse!

Hello Drakooth & Beinganne, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP play.vanity-esports.com