Whitelist Server VanityMC | Direwolf20 | Whitelisted | Grief Prevention | Mature | Events | Parkour | TS3 | No Lag

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
n Game Name: II3PICP3T3
New to mods: No
About yourself: I'm a college student currently studying software development. I play Minecraft lots and modpacks mainly, I have my own custom FTB Launcher modpack and I am a Mod developer so know quite a lot about mods.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yeah why not

Hello II3PICP3T3, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.vanity-esports.com

Feel free to join us on teamspeak. Welcome to the server!

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
im gonna sent it for my friends too hope it ok:)

In Game Name:anders12116
About yourself: im anders, and im a guy, love having fun
Will you be on our teamspeak?:maybe mostly me and my frineds sit on skype

In Game Name:Combatting
About yourself: his a weird dude but sounds like a guy thats 20 xD
Will you be on our teamspeak?: maybe

In Game Name:meh1911
About yourself: a happy and funny guy
Will you be on our teamspeak?: maybe

Hello, you all have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.vanity-esports.com

EngineerRav

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: EngineerRav
About yourself: Hi, my name's robert im 24 y/o uni student. Im looking for a 'lagless' and 'trollless' server to play with a buddy - EngineerStryjek.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Occasionally.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: EngineerRav
About yourself: Hi, my name's robert im 24 y/o uni student. Im looking for a 'lagless' and 'trollless' server to play with a buddy - EngineerStryjek.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Occasionally.

Hello EngineerRav, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.vanity-esports.com

Orcius

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: orcius
New to mods: No ( maybe a few new ones)
About yourself: I'd love to play on this server be ause the spawn looks so awsome and the descriptions make it seem great!
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes, to listen, not speak (i'll chat) because i don't have a decent mic...

Greets, orcius

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: orcius
New to mods: No ( maybe a few new ones)
About yourself: I'd love to play on this server be ause the spawn looks so awsome and the descriptions make it seem great!
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes, to listen, not speak (i'll chat) because i don't have a decent mic...

Greets, orcius

Hello orcius, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.vanity-esports.com

Illegalpizza12

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:illegalpizza12
About yourself:i am fairly mature for my age i love the game and always willing to help other who are in need
Will you be on our teamspeak?:most definitely

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:illegalpizza12
About yourself:i am fairly mature for my age i love the game and always willing to help other who are in need
Will you be on our teamspeak?:most definitely

Hello illegalpizza12, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.vanity-esports.com

Reactions: Illegalpizza12

Wrighting

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: natboy6500
About yourself: I'm about to be 19, going into my second year of college, and i'm looking for something fun to do during my afternoon, and some awesome friends, and some cool collab builds!
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Without a doubt :D

ShadowDimentio

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: david273
About yourself: I build and such on servers like this.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: If I get the urge to, yes.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: natboy6500
About yourself: I'm about to be 19, going into my second year of college, and i'm looking for something fun to do during my afternoon, and some awesome friends, and some cool collab builds!
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Without a doubt :D

Hello natboy6500, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.vanity-esports.com

In Game Name: david273
About yourself: I build and such on servers like this.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: If I get the urge to, yes.

Hello david273, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.vanity-esports.com

Epiksheep

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Epiksheep

New to Mods?: no

About Yourself: I play many games but I always find myself coming back to minecraft. Being able to play in an open world, do whatever you like without objectives guiding you around and having new things to explore around every corner really appeals to me. I have been on a few private servers I really enjoy but I have not found a public server that has a sense of community that I am looking for.

Will you be on our Teamspeak?: Unless I am in ventrilo with a few of my local friends, yes.

Last edited:

lekous

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: lekous
About yourself: use to run personal server with friends, looking for a larger community to join.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: yes

Now where is this server located, and what kind of ping can I expect if I live on the Pacific coast?

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Epiksheep

New to Mods?: no

About Yourself: I play many games but I always find myself coming back to minecraft. Being able to play in an open world, do whatever you like without objectives guiding you around and having new things to explore around every corner really appeals to me. I have been on a few private servers I really enjoy but I have not found a public server that has a sense of community that I am looking for.

Will you be on our Teamspeak?: Unless I am in ventrilo with a few of my local friends, yes.

Hello Epiksheep, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.vanity-esports.com

In Game Name: lekous
About yourself: use to run personal server with friends, looking for a larger community to join.

Now where is this server located, and what kind of ping can I expect if I live on the Pacific coast?

Hello lekous, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.vanity-esports.com

The server is located in the UK, however we have plenty of members from US which have a perfect connection, come test it out and see.

VenomousBlood

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Venomousblood
New to mods: No, But i am new to this modpack.
About yourself: Use to play alot of the FTB packs even was a mod on a FTB Unleased that was in the top 5 on voting sites(forever craft but it shut down due to inactive owner), uh my game times will be wonky because i do go to college and work, aswell as i play another game on the side. Other then that im just really looking to have fun and play some minecraft with people close to my age range and no drama really.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: When i can get on sure.

Also i see pvp is on but not a pvp server? Does this mean people can just randomly run up and kill me or can i play in peace with out worry of being trolled or killed over and over?

Redd

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Redd
About yourself: Italian, looking for a quiet and lag-free server to play in!

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Venomousblood
New to mods: No, But i am new to this modpack.
About yourself: Use to play alot of the FTB packs even was a mod on a FTB Unleased that was in the top 5 on voting sites(forever craft but it shut down due to inactive owner), uh my game times will be wonky because i do go to college and work, aswell as i play another game on the side. Other then that im just really looking to have fun and play some minecraft with people close to my age range and no drama really.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: When i can get on sure.

Also i see pvp is on but not a pvp server? Does this mean people can just randomly run up and kill me or can i play in peace with out worry of being trolled or killed over and over?

Hello Venomousblood, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.vanity-esports.com

Random PVP is not allowed, but it is enabled to give people freedom etc. If people troll or kill for no reason they will be banned as explained in our rules.

In Game Name: Redd
About yourself: Italian, looking for a quiet and lag-free server to play in!

Hello Redd, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP: play.vanity-esports.com

EdenZeta2

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: EdenZeta
About yourself: friend of Redd, also searching for a new server!