Whitelist Server UselessCraft | Direwolf20 5.2 | Whitelist | 50 Players | No longer accepting applications

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Caizerker

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Caizerker
Ever been banned? Nope, and i don't plan to ever be ;)
what can you offer the server? I am a great mechanical builder. I love to automate things and i like working on community projects.
Skype(yes/no): No, for some reason, it doesnt want to work on my laptop :( But i can continue to try to get it.
Time Zone: EST
This sounds like a fun server and i cant wait for a reply :) Thanks in advance.

michiel

Jul 29, 2019
Hello my name is Michiel and I am 16 years old (ign is MW1000)
I am from holland that is eu time zone 1+ (I am not sure)
I have Skype and I use it all the time. And I have a mice
The reason why I look fore a small ftb server is fore the fun of making new friends and learn new stuff and help other people out. So I can over you a good and supported player that like to help people just having fun to play.
I am not a player that must be the best I am more to have fun

And I don't know if it helps but if I can join i don't mind to help out the server whit some donate I just whant a good server and If I need to pay for it it is oke

P.s. I know that my grammar sucks I am working on it but don't reject on that pls

mose

Jul 29, 2019
Ever been banned?: once but that's because the moderator was very unreasonable
and i didn't really do anything wrong
what can you offer the server?
i am a good builder and i am very good with machines and magic stuff
Skype(yes/no): yes
Location(Ky, USA): Netherlands
Time Zone: central european

Megalobo

Jul 29, 2019
Ever been banned?yes
what can you offer the server? i tend to be really friendly so if any one needs some thing i give it away, also i am good whith the machinery
Skype(yes/no):yes
Time Zone:central time zone

Lucas Dantas

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:lcsdantas
Ever been banned?: nope
what can you offer the server?
i am a good builder and i am very good with machines and i want play in a small server to play with friendly people and be friendly of course
Skype(yes/no): yes
Location(Ky, USA): brazil ( i speak english)
Time Zone: brazila(brazil)

ArcticW01f

Jul 29, 2019
ign: Arcticw01f
banned? well me no but I gave the game to a friend who got me banned for something no idea what.
What can I offer to the server?
I'm a respected Mod/Admin on L33t (350 max slots 24/7) I'm good at building and PvP and I catch almost any griefer now.
Skype I do not have at all I'm really not into it.
Im from Texas
time zone is central time zone

aquabob3

Jul 29, 2019
Username: aquabob3
Never been banned
I've been looking for a good server for a while, but they're pretty hard to come by, I found this so i decided to check it out, it looked good to me. I like helping other people on servers, so anyone can ask me, I'm pretty knowledgeable with most of the mods, and I play with another guy: kickyour. He's a great player, on all the time and we can both offer a lot to the server. I would be really happy if this got accepted, and kickyour's IGN is kickyour.
Thanks for your time, hope I can be playing soon

hideyholeman

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: hideyholeman
Ever been banned? No, I've never been banned from a server.
What can you offer the server? I'm experienced with the majority of Thaumcraft, and Forrestry Bee/Tree breeding, as well as being reasonably experienced with the rest of the mods.
Skype(yes/no): Yes
Location(Ky, USA) Ontario, Canada
Time Zone: Eastern

Speed IMG

Jul 29, 2019
Ever been banned? Nope.
what can you offer the server? I can offer my assistance to others who are new at FTB.
Skype(yes/no): No.
Location(Ky, USA) AZ, USA
Time Zone: Arizona,

HakonWard

Jul 29, 2019

Ever been banned? yup ( well i think there are a lot of liers here, there are many that said that they never have been banned. There are a lot of stupid admins, you might get banned because you trolled some hackers or because the owner is a 8 years old kid that banned you because your house was better than his.)

what can you offer the server? A person that is on, helper, builder, random stuff. I started with mods some days after i downloaded mc, and used FTB (challangemap) when it chame out.

Time Zone: GMT +1

Bigbudha9

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: bigbudha9
Ever been banned? Nope
what can you offer the server? Been an admin before so I enjoy helping people
Skype(yes/no): Not yet. Working on it
Location(Ky, USA) MA, USA

geirgie925

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: geirgie925
Ever been banned? truthfully, yes but it was not for a real reason, i didn't do it, it was a set up
what can you offer the server? i would love to join the community and i am quite a good builder i will be very devoted. Also i would love ot learn.
Skype(yes/no): maybe if i get accepted
Location(Ky, USA) Texas, USA
Time Zone: Central

Really looking forward to the possiblility of getting in a great community thanks for your decision eitherway

Arrowheaderz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Arrowheaderz

Ever been banned? Not really, a few times as jokes from my friends servers.
what can you offer the server? A "Cool" and "Neat" workshop and a member of the community, Im also rather experienced in a bunch of the mods in FTB dw20 pack. Nice!
Skype(yes/no): YEP
Location(Ky, USA) NY, US Eastern (-5:00)
Time Zone: ^^

thekittenofdeath

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: thekittenofdeath
Banned?: Nope
Offer: Well, I'm kinda new to FTB and I'm looking for a nice server I can play on, without the temptation of NEI in SP.
Time zone: Eastern Coast
--Thanks in advance!
-thekittenofdeath

KaosC57

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: KaosC57
Ever been banned?: One time. It was not my fault it was my little brother's
what can you offer the server?: I can offer a Workshop like Direwolf20's except a littlebit more efficent.
Skype(yes/no): yes KaosC57
Location(Ky, USA) What are you asking here? where i live? if so Texas.
Time Zone:Central Standard time

Wizzie09

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Andkovsted
Ever been banned? no why would i be?
what can you offer the server? "me" i guess, and my abundance of spare time...
Skype(yes/no): yes. If you'd like to know me first my id is "Andreas.Kovsted.Soerensen"
Location (Denmark, Scandinavia)
Time Zone: CET, +1.

pims1997

Jul 29, 2019
Ever been banned? Nope
what can you offer the server? A player who plays frequently and knowledge of the mods (Thermal Expension/Industrial Craft 2/Buildcraft/ a bit of Thaumcraft 3/ specialty: Bees and Forestry)
Skype(yes/no): yes, add me: pims1997
Location(Ky, USA) The Netherlands (Europe)

Tombenpotter

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tombenpotter

Ever been banned? Once, Because I swore a little bit..

what can you offer the server? I can offer, a nice person to play with, and also I have some pretty extensive knowledge of all the mods in the Direwolf pack.
I am pretty good at building nice stuff, but that comes after I've setlled and got some basic machines and ressources going.
The mod I personnaly prefer is Mystcraft, so I really hope I will be able to be derping around with it ! :D

Skype(yes/no): Yes, but very very rarely (overprotective parents :p)

Location(Ky, USA) France

I hope to be accepted !

RuexMedia

Jul 29, 2019
Ever been banned? yes, when i first joined minecraft
what can you offer the server? i can bring fun! and my awesome personality!
Skype(yes/no): yes (but it's private, for now)