Whitelist Server UselessCraft | Direwolf20 5.2 | Whitelist | 50 Players | No longer accepting applications

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Commander_dragon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: commander_dragon
Age 14
Ever been banned: yep a couple of tekkit servers for arguing with corrupt admins
what can I offer the server: im good with red power
skype yes
location USA
Time zone EST

gianthero

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: gianthero
Ever Been Banned: nope, im clean on all modpacks & vanilla :)
What Can I Offer The Server: entertainment, great builds (both mod-wise and architecture), and i will be always there to help one in need
Time Zone: EST

scottwong

Jul 29, 2019
Age:12 ever been banned? No way!Never! what can you offer the server? well im getting good at the extra bees,im a good builder and am not to bad with mix and matching mods together to make them work. skype(yes/no):yes I am on very often(all when my computer is on) location(ky,USA): currently Tx,USA in some years gonna move back to Singapore time zone:CST MC user:scottwong

rob5251

Jul 29, 2019
Ever been banned?
Nope
what can you offer the server?
I have a good sense of humour and I tend to keep to myself when building. I know people start to get mad when others build close by so I tend to keep my distance and not get into a group of people because I'd rather avoid a conflict. I'm still learning the mods bit by bit and I'm really enjoying the Direwolf20 pack. I just want to get into a stable community where I can learn the mods and get help from others along the way while not encroaching on their territory in the process.
Skype(yes/no):
Yes
Time Zone:
EST (GMT-5)

Quickster306

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Quickster306
Ever been banned? No I have not
what can you offer the server? I can offer help with mods as well as bee and magic related stuff
Skype(yes/no): no
Location(Ky, USA) Ca, USA
Time Zone:GMT+/-7:00

UselessFlaw

Jul 29, 2019
Alright guys I'm sorry that I have not responded to any of you I was on vacation with family while I was migrating to much more powerful hardware I will now PM each of you that will be accepted

I'm only looking at apps after last tuesday in fear of you guys finding other servers... re-apply if you would like

kgrewe

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kgrewe
Ever been banned? A few times as a joke, but never a real, permanent ban.
what can you offer the server? I like to help others out and help with community projects.
Skype(yes/no): Yes, but rarely. (parents are overprotective and I have some low system specs):)
Time Zone: Central Standard Time (GMT -6)

Tjaden

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tjaden

Ever been banned: No

What can you offer the server: I absolutely love to build complex machines, and automate things. I often to build on my own, but having fellow mine-crafters to help keep me company and assist with builds is always useful. I also like to get motivation off of other FTB players. I will also always assist anyone with building help or mod problems, as I enjoy helping people a lot.

Skype(yes/no): Yes

Time Zone: GMT +0

UselessFlaw

Jul 29, 2019
Alright guys, Congratulations to the four that have been accepted check your inbox to find out,

I'm still accepting applications keep em coming!

rroecker

Jul 29, 2019
Ever been banned? Yes, it was for knowing someone who griefed people and the owner thought I was a danger to the server. I would never do anything like that.
what can you offer the server? I am extremely familiar with automation of many mods and how they work and I can easily help make a community workshop if it isn't already done.
Skype(yes/no): Yes, should be same name.
Time Zone: Pacific Coast Standard

UselessFlaw

Jul 29, 2019
Ever been banned? Yes, it was for knowing someone who griefed people and the owner thought I was a danger to the server. I would never do anything like that.
what can you offer the server? I am extremely familiar with automation of many mods and how they work and I can easily help make a community workshop if it isn't already done.
Skype(yes/no): Yes, should be same name.
Time Zone: Pacific Coast Standard

Accepted come on in!

Cheater_21211

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Cheater_21211
Ever been banned? - No
what can you offer the server? - I have a polite personality and a British accent.
Skype(yes/no): - Yes
Time Zone: GMT

ItsYourDustiny

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TheLowRider512
Ever been banned? Nope
What can you offer the server? I am a great helper, I know a lot about mods and I am an extremely fast typer around 108 Words Per Minute for good conversations.
Skype: Yes but I don't like to talk using the microphone I prefer typing. Although I will listen in a group call and may talk every now and then.
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time

UselessFlaw

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TheLowRider512
Ever been banned? Nope
What can you offer the server? I am a great helper, I know a lot about mods and I am an extremely fast typer around 108 Words Per Minute for good conversations.
Skype: Yes but I don't like to talk using the microphone I prefer typing. Although I will listen in a group call and may talk every now and then.
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
IGN:Cheater_21211
Ever been banned? - No
what can you offer the server? - I have a polite personality and a British accent.
Skype(yes/no): - Yes
Time Zone: GMT

Congratulations you're both accepted!

ItsYourDustiny

Jul 29, 2019
When I try and log in with the 5.2.0 direwolf modpack it says I'm missing the mod AppliedEnergistics : rv.9.g... What?

jafremek

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Jafremek
Ever been banned? not that I'm aware of
what can you offer the server? Large buildings and responsible machines?
Skype(yes/no): nope
Location(MO USA
Time Zone: Central -6 gmt

FirefistAce123

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Tristar16
Ever been banned?Nope
what can you offer the server? A lot of community type things like machines,spawners farms etc . I can also help out im good wiht nearly every mod (i hate bees)
Skype(yes/no): Yes
Location(Ky, USA)Bosnia and Herzegovina
Time Zone: GMT+1