Whitelist Server UselessCraft | Direwolf20 5.2 | Whitelist | 50 Players | No longer accepting applications

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

UselessFlaw

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:vizions23
Ever been banned? No :)
what can you offer the server? I can offer lots of knowledge about most of the mods, and I am willing to help other players with the mods. I can also build pretty well if I am up for building. I
Skype(yes/no):No :( but I can talk in the game chat. Or I could get a Skype but don't have a mic
Location(Ky, USA) USA
Time Zone: Pacific

Thanks for your time!

Accepted come on in!

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

UselessFlaw

Jul 29, 2019
To apply for a whitelist fill out the application

IGN: Timdarkine

Ever been banned? No
what can you offer the server? Common Rooms for Machinery, Some Fun Goals ( What I want to Reach in game)
Mic(yes/no): Yes, Love to have a chat!
Location(Ky, USA) Belgium
Time Zone: Central EU Time

Accepted come on in

Jadwick

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ultim8Toast
Ever banned: No
What can I offer: I'm fairly new to FTB, but I've played a lot of tekkit. I've always tried to build large power structures, then distribute the products via enderchests.
I don't cheat or grief, which i assume are the most important things I can offer.
Mic: yes, was already in your TS
TZ: Central Daylight Time, UTC - 5

Oakmontowls

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Oakmontowls
Ever been banned?no
what can you offer the server? Well i have played some tekkit on a server and basically beat tekkit and on a single player world i pretty much beat ftb but I would like to offer my imagination for the server and so I can't spawn in items :p
Mic(yes/no):Yes
Location(Ky, USA) CA,Usa
Time Zone: PST

UselessFlaw

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ultim8Toast
Ever banned: No
What can I offer: I'm fairly new to FTB, but I've played a lot of tekkit. I've always tried to build large power structures, then distribute the products via enderchests.
I don't cheat or grief, which i assume are the most important things I can offer.
Mic: yes, was already in your TS
TZ: Central Daylight Time, UTC - 5
No accepted come on in when you see this

UselessFlaw

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Oakmontowls
Ever been banned?no
what can you offer the server? Well i have played some tekkit on a server and basically beat tekkit and on a single player world i pretty much beat ftb but I would like to offer my imagination for the server and so I can't spawn in items :p
Mic(yes/no):Yes
Location(Ky, USA) CA,Usa
Time Zone: PST

You too come on in

RuexMedia

Jul 29, 2019
Ever been banned? yes, when i first joined minecraft
what can you offer the server? i can bring fun! and my awesome personality!
Skype(yes/no): yes (but it's private, for now)
Time Zone: EST

Spewny Bard

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: spewnybard

Ever been banned? Nope. I'm generally very easy to get along with.
what can you offer the server? Fun builds, a helpful personality and pretty good organization for building group related activities. Cause working together is more fun! :D
Mic(yes/no): yes
Location(Ky, USA): USA
Time Zone: -8 GMT (Pacific)

demonking345

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:demonking345
Ever been banned? no
what can you offer the server? I tend to get as many resources as I can and would contribute to others by sharing whatever I could
Location(Ky, USA) IN,USA
Time Zone: UTC-5 (Indiana) east

Schmitticus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Schmitticus
Ever been banned? no
what can you offer the server? Very in depth knowledge of most mods. I can also build some really compact builds(forestry farms and bees, sorting systems) while keeping the pipework well hidden.
Location(Ky, USA) NJ, USA
Time Zone: EST

UselessFlaw

Jul 29, 2019
Okay I understand the server had some issues today but its coming back online for a bit I'll transition to another host soon so please be prepared for that.

clinon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:clinon

Ever been banned?

no

what can you offer the server?

Epicness

Time Zone: KST

Choder69

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: psyc00

Ever been banned?: No
what can you offer the server?: I am a really good builder, im friendly, and always willing to help.
Mic(yes/no): Yes, i have a mic.
Location(Ky, USA): SC, United States.
Time Zone: Eastern Standard time

I am a really good friend of TehKraton and TheLowRider512 and i have watched them play on your server and it looks fantastic!

irfo96

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: irfo96

Ever been banned: No

What can you offer the server: I'm pretty much new to FTB but i played Tekkit alot and i will be nice and helpfull to others

Mic(yes/no): Yes

Location(Ky,USA): Bosnia & Herzegowina

Time zone: GMT +1

Justin Miller

Jul 29, 2019
This is the second time in two weeks that the server has been reset. This time from DW20 pack to Ultimate pack. It would have been nice to have had some kind of communication about these changes.

Tjaden

Jul 29, 2019
Ok guys this is what is going on.

The server has been reset to Ultimate Pack, purely because DW20 was causing many bugs and crashes relating to Mystcraft, in order to join if you are already whitelisted is, to go to Ultimate Pack, Click on Edit/Modify Pack Goto Jar Mods, click GregTech, click Remove, then close that window. The Launch the Ultimate Pack, We removed GregTech instead of keeping it on easy mode because the recipes even though on easy mode were still staying as Hard. Sorry for any Inconveniance, but the server is back to working order now.

Please rejoin us guys.

Thanks

TJ

Reactions: ItsYourDustiny