Uranium?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

pbr1976

Jul 29, 2019
How do I get it? I have ore but when I mine it with a iron or diamond pickaxe it just stays ore?

lukethedude

Jul 29, 2019
Ic2 uranium has changed a lot since you last used it I guess. You know need a thermal centrifuge ( I think ) don't quote me. If you search in NEI for uranium and click on the one you need

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Feniks

Jul 29, 2019
If you are new very handy tip is with any item if you mouse over it and hit "u" in NIE it will tell you all the uses for it including how to process it if it is an ore.

cobhalla

Jul 29, 2019
Over all you will need a macerator, an ore washer, a thermal centrifuge, and a canning machine to turn uranium ore into fuel cells

Come work for the CobbleCo

GoldenGamerUK

Jul 29, 2019
Uranium can be mined with an iron pick and is part of industrial craft 2 which recently got a massive overhaul, once uranium is mined you place it in a ic2 macerator, you might need a biohazard suit, scuba helmet rubber boots hazmat chest and legs (here's a hint type down in the bar down in the bottom of you Inventory screen and type this @industrial, no more then that and you have the whole of the ic2s items in your display, the chest and legs and helmet are orange and the boots are black, don't get them mixed up with static boots!) after that you need to place them in a ore washing plant, then a thermal centrifuge and then a canning machine, make sure you power these machines, (youtube a ic2 tutorial if you must) and then take the uranium fuel Rods and place them in a nuclear reactor, I would suggest looking at some designs for reactors, and plus nuclear power is very expensive to start and store, so I wouldn't suggest investing into it at a later stage when you have a lot of resources and you don't mind filling in a big hole! If you have anymore questions ask me or just search it up on youtube, I will definitely be making a tutorial for that soon!

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Uranium can be mined with an iron pick and is part of industrial craft 2 which recently got a massive overhaul, once uranium is mined you place it in a ic2 macerator, you might need a biohazard suit, scuba helmet rubber boots hazmat chest and legs (here's a hint type down in the bar down in the bottom of you Inventory screen and type this @industrial, no more then that and you have the whole of the ic2s items in your display, the chest and legs and helmet are orange and the boots are black, don't get them mixed up with static boots!) after that you need to place them in a ore washing plant, then a thermal centrifuge and then a canning machine, make sure you power these machines, (youtube a ic2 tutorial if you must) and then take the uranium fuel Rods and place them in a nuclear reactor, I would suggest looking at some designs for reactors, and plus nuclear power is very expensive to start and store, so I wouldn't suggest investing into it at a later stage when you have a lot of resources and you don't mind filling in a big hole! If you have anymore questions ask me or just search it up on youtube, I will definitely be making a tutorial for that soon!
image.jpg