Whitelist Server [UpDated] [Illidan] [FTB Unleashed ] [v1.1.4] [Whitelist] [24/7] [30 Slots] [CH DEDICATED]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

KissaMe

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:kisame112233
Name:Aaron
How active will you be? alot, mostly after work, i am a store manager so i might be off for a day or two at a time
How much experience do you have on Feed the Beast? alot, played on 2-3 servers over the years
What is your timezone? wherever texas is lol
Do you plan on filming/streaming? i might, depends on how much i enjoy it.
Do you believe we will ever invent bacon tasting carrots? no, because ion my mind.. i know their still carrots...
Do you have a hot sister?(PM me proof :p ) no.. no.. no hot sisters..

Skippy

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: Skippy_X
  • Name: Stephan
  • How active will you be? almost everyday.
  • How much experience do you have on Feed the Beast? a little to much -_-
  • What is your timezone? +1 amsterdam
  • Do you plan on filming/streaming? Nein
  • Do you believe we will ever invent bacon tasting carrots? Hell yea!
  • Do you have a hot sister?(PM me proof :p ) Maybe :)
  • Anything else you want to add? (extra points) My grandpa just died so i can be inactive for some days.

alkemizt

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: alkemizt
  • Name: Nathan
  • How active will you be? I have kids and a job, but I still play for a little while most evenings and weekends I get to play more if we aren't doing anything.
  • How much experience do you have on Feed the Beast? I am learning things a mod at a time. I am good with Buildcraft, IC2, Thermal Expansion, Tinker's Construct, Dartcraft, Logistics Pipes, MFR farms. I've been playing since just before Unleashed came out.
  • What is your timezone? EST
  • Do you plan on filming/streaming? No
  • Do you believe we will ever invent bacon tasting carrots? If we do, I will sell them at my store and profit.
  • Do you have a hot sister?(PM me proof :p ) Can neither confirm nor deny.
  • Anything else you want to add? (extra points) I'm a big nerd. I own a game store (the Magic the Gathering, D&D kind not the video game kind). I like building things that are functionally awesome and try to challenge my self to make them look nice also. Sometimes they turn out nicer looking than others but I don't like to scar the landscape with holes, one block towers, half-cut trees and such.
  • I prefer MobGriefing false, not because I don't like the challenge but because the Creeper holes everywhere wreck the "natural beauty" of the landscape. I also prefer keepInventory true because corpse recovery reminds me to much of Everquest. (I'm old, remember?)
  • If you guys think I'd be a good fit let me know. I would love to find a new server that I can stick with for awhile.

Manuel033

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name:Manuel033
  • Name:Manuel
  • How active will you be? As much as i can i would be able to enter nearly every 2 days for 1 or half an hour
  • How much experience do you have on Feed the Beast? Lots and also had posterior expertice on tekkit.
  • What is your timezone?(UTC-03:00) Buenos Aires
  • Do you plan on filming/streaming?no
  • Do you believe we will ever invent bacon tasting carrots?May happen or not it would be fantastic
  • Do you have a hot sister?(PM me proof :p )Nope
  • Anything else you want to add? (extra points)I had memorized nearly all tekkit recipes and have some basic knowledge of ftb mods with lots of thing learned thx to youtube.

Tundras

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name:Tundras
  • Name:Ian
  • How active will you be? Well I work shift work, so I'm on for days on end at times then gone for a day or two
  • How much experience do you have on Feed the Beast? I've been playing for 9months nothing but FTB
  • What is your timezone?(UTC-04:00) Atlantic Canada
  • Do you plan on filming/streaming?no
  • Do you believe we will ever invent bacon tasting carrots? Once they perfect the perfect chocolate tasting potatoe they will
  • Do you have a hot sister?(PM me proof :p )Nope
  • Anything else you want to add? (extra points)I'm the sane one, my builds take consideration of the area around me and I'm a great help to have on a server. The last server I was on, but died off due lag killing everyone off and none of the staff cared enough to try and fix it. I hope to chat soon in-game

JMakAttak3

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: Mlilligz1313, that's M L I L L I G Z 1 3 1 3 ... I didn't make it.
  • Name: Michael
  • How active will you be? More active than Lance Armstrong
  • How much experience do you have on Feed the Beast? Since the modpack was released to the public.
  • What is your timezone? CST, so one hour behind Eastern and two hours ahead of Pacific.
  • Do you plan on filming/streaming? lolno
  • Do you believe we will ever invent bacon tasting carrots? I sure hope not. Frick that.
  • Do you have a hot sister?(PM me proof :p ) Uhmmmm yeah, lots. Just let me send them to you, hold up.
  • Anything else you want to add? Not really. I can make some cool shizz.

Tettink

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: Tettink
  • Name: Dries
  • How active will you be? Variable (I'm a dad so..), i'll try being there once every day, more active at the weekends
  • How much experience do you have on Feed the Beast? I'd say a year or something.
  • What is your timezone? GMT+1
  • Do you plan on filming/streaming? Nope
  • Do you believe we will ever invent bacon tasting carrots? Everything is possible
  • Do you have a hot sister?(PM me proof :p) Hell no
  • Anything else you want to add? (extra points) ComputerCraft fan <o/

Beerbellydude

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: Beerbellydude
  • Name: Dries
  • How active will you be? At least a few hours every day.
  • How much experience do you have on Feed the Beast? A year or so on different servers from tekkit to FTB mod packs.
  • What is your timezone? GMT +1
  • Do you plan on filming/streaming? No :)
  • Do you believe we will ever invent bacon tasting carrots? As a chemist I would say it can be done :) (PM me for details ;) )
  • Do you have a hot sister?(PM me proof :p ) No
  • Anything else you want to add? (extra points) I can make a self sustaining boiler room for massive energy needs.

Praetorious

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: Praetorious
  • Name: Timothy
  • How active will you be? I would try to be on at least a couple hours on most days. I do have 2 children, so sometimes might not be able to get on.
  • How much experience do you have on Feed the Beast? I've been playing it with friends for the last 6 months or so. I've played Tekkit a little with them as well.
  • What is your timezone? Mountain
  • Do you plan on filming/streaming? Nope
  • Do you believe we will ever invent bacon tasting carrots? That would be awesome. I sure hope you can pull this off.
  • Do you have a hot sister?(PM me proof :p ) Nope, just 2 brothers(already married LOL)
  • Anything else you want to add? (extra points) I am a ninja turtle.

ReaperXNine

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: kingston2131
  • Name: patrick
  • How active will you be? everyday if i get the change
  • How much experience do you have on Feed the Beast? play alot when it came out but pc crash
  • What is your timezone? GMT+1:00 copenhagen/denmark
  • Do you plan on filming/streaming? no
  • Do you believe we will ever invent bacon tasting carrots? i wonder
  • Do you have a hot sister?(PM me proof :p ) no
  • Anything else you want to add? (extra points) love the tech side of FTB

MrAdame

Jul 29, 2019
Sweet let me give yo7 more details once I get currently driving :p

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

Codeni

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: Codeni
  • Name: Cody
  • How active will you be? I'll be on daily for at least 20-30 minutes.
  • How much experience do you have on Feed the Beast? I've been dabbling with mods since 1.2.5
  • What is your timezone? Eastern
  • Do you plan on filming/streaming? Possibly, not likely though
  • Do you believe we will ever invent bacon tasting carrots? Hopefully, would be epic.
  • Do you have a hot sister?(PM me proof :p ) Nope, shes uggo.
  • Anything else you want to add? (extra points) I'm a full time college student working 32 hours a week on the side (3rd shift). I live with my ex girlfriend, and our two cats.

kurtol

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: Boer_kurtol
  • Name: Kurt
  • How active will you be? Very active. I will help players and follow the rules.
  • How much experience do you have on Feed the Beast? I already play 1 year different mod packs.
  • What is your timezone? GMT +1
  • Do you plan on filming/streaming? No.
  • Do you believe we will ever invent bacon tasting carrots? Yes! I really hope so C:
  • Do you have a hot sister?(PM me proof :p ) I have a brother. (You can have a picture from him)
  • Anything else you want to add? (extra points) I just want to play on a server with nice persons and where no-one griefs.

MrKicker

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: kicker05
  • Name: mrkicker
  • How active will you be? I'm a heavy gamer, so probably when I get home to when I go to bed.
  • How much experience do you have on Feed the Beast? I played on the mincraft maniac server before it shut down.
  • What is your timezone? EST
  • Do you plan on filming/streaming? I dont have a powerfull enuf computer for that unfortunatly.
  • Do you believe we will ever invent bacon tasting carrots? I will be your head reaserch sientest for the bacon flavoured carrots inc.
  • Do you have a hot sister?(PM me proof :p ) Nope
  • Anything else you want to add? (extra points) I <3 computerCraft!

k3936

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: k3639
  • Name: Christian
  • How active will you be?: As active as I can, I can't tell you exactly but sure I will come in every day
  • How much experience do you have on Feed the Beast?: Several months, I know a lot.
  • What is your timezone?: GMT -1
  • Do you plan on filming/streaming?: i'd like to create a YouTube channel
  • Do you believe we will ever invent bacon tasting carrots?: Impossible is nothing
  • Do you have a hot sister?(PM me proof :p ): I'm sorry....
  • Anything else you want to add? (extra points): I get bored too much, i like to do a LOT of things, help people. I can't be calm

itsRJ

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: itsRJ
  • Name: RJ
  • How active will you be? Very :)
  • How much experience do you have on Feed the Beast? Played it since it was fairly new. I know pretty much every mod.
  • What is your timezone? PST
  • Do you plan on filming/streaming? Nada :(
  • Do you believe we will ever invent bacon tasting carrots? I hope so. LOL
  • Do you have a hot sister?(PM me proof :p ) No... she's like 14... LOL
  • Anything else you want to add? (extra points) I like cookies... and bacon. Tons of bacon pls.

Dale

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name:Enigma85
  • Name: Dale
  • How active will you be? I should be on every Day for atleast a few hours probably more depending on how much i have going on.
  • How much experience do you have on Feed the Beast? Alot I have been playing the mod packs on and off since they first came out and use to play on there maps before they made the mod pack.
  • What is your timezone? Eastern USA but i keep odd hours so no telling what time ill be on
  • Do you plan on filming/streaming? I dont plan on it BUT i am interested in the idea or maybe working with someone who does.
  • Do you believe we will ever invent bacon tasting carrots? WE BETTER!
  • Do you have a hot sister?(PM me proof :p ) I dont have a sister :p but i could google image a hot girl and send it to you if you want :D
  • Anything else you want to add? (extra points) I am very easy to get along with and dont mind helping people out with mods and i have even run a few small servers in the past so maybe i could help with some of the background stuff as well. oh and BACON!

Squirrellie

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: Chortnee (Sister bought the game when it was in beta and gave it to me so im stuck with a girls name :p)
  • Name: Billy
  • How active will you be? everyday almost
  • How much experience do you have on Feed the Beast? 5 or so months
  • What is your timezone? Central
  • Do you plan on filming/streaming? Maybe in the future
  • Do you believe we will ever invent bacon tasting carrots? One can dream
  • Do you have a hot sister?(PM me proof :p ) Well i have a sister lmao
  • Anything else you want to add? (extra points) Looking to join a good whitelist server. Once part of one for a long time then it went down and looking to start again :) Also Work great with others :)

gizmo sargeant

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: gizmo_sargeant
  • Name: thomas
  • How active will you be? once a day for at least an hour then weekends it depends on plans but will be long stints on weekends
  • How much experience do you have on Feed the Beast? year, year and a half
  • What is your timezone? well im just outside london sooo like plus 1 min xD
  • Do you plan on filming/streaming? its cross my mind, but i will probably have to wait till after exams before i can do anything
  • Do you believe we will ever invent bacon tasting carrots? god, i hope so
  • Do you have a hot sister?(PM me proof :p ) dude im not going to rate my sister, but i assume her boyfriend thinks shes hot
  • Anything else you want to add? (extra points) im the building type, try not to be convential, like working with people (not really sure what to put with out sounding like a suck up)(if you do decide to accept me can you pm me on skype? thomas.sargeant1996)