Whitelist Server [UpDated] [Illidan] [FTB Unleashed ] [v1.1.4] [Whitelist] [24/7] [30 Slots] [CH DEDICATED]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

nicemannot1

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: nicemannot1
  • Name: rowan
  • How active will you be? highly
  • How much experience do you have on Feed the Beast? tons
  • What is your timezone? UTC±00:00
  • Do you plan on filming/streaming? nope
  • Do you believe we will ever invent bacon tasting carrots? yes because anythings possible >;3
  • Do you have a hot sister?(PM me proof :p ) nope
  • Anything else you want to add? (extra points) i want the extra points

Gmercyme

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: gmercyme
  • Name: Allan
  • How active will you be? I'm a on and off gamer I can play for 5-8 hours one day, then the next just 1, or sometimes even none:(.
  • How much experience do you have on Feed the Beast? Is that a question? I have been on my fair share of servers making to to where I can craft anything in the whole game (applied energistics system ftw), so ya I think I know just about everything about ftb at this point.
  • What is your timezone? UTC-9:00
  • Do you plan on filming/streaming? nope not really i don't have the hardware to take on such a task.
  • Do you believe we will ever invent bacon tasting carrots? Dude they made bacon smelling perfume, gum bacon tasting carrots is the next thing.
  • Do you have a hot sister?(PM me proof :p ) well I see you like to use online resources for dating ;) and I don't think you will like her...
  • Anything else you want to add? (extra points) Love automation I make it a hobby of sitting around and press a button to make my own house.

Taytaydhouser

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: taytaydhouser
  • Name:Taylor
  • How active will you be? mostly a few hours a day, unless i have something going on
  • How much experience do you have on Feed the Beast? a bit more than half a year
  • What is your timezone?Central US
  • Do you plan on filming/streaming? Filming: when i can
  • Do you believe we will ever invent bacon tasting carrots? Nothing can replace Bacon, NOTHING!!!!!!
  • Do you have a hot sister?(PM me proof :p )No
  • Anything else you want to add? (extra points) i like to help out on community projects.

NikeTitan

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: NikeTitan
  • Name: David
  • How active will you be? Fairly active, I enjoy playing FTB
  • How much experience do you have on Feed the Beast? A good bit. Played on another server (Aspire) for around 6 months and then it went down.
  • What is your timezone? CST
  • Do you plan on filming/streaming? No.
  • Do you believe we will ever invent bacon tasting carrots? Bacon chocolate cookies, yes.
  • Do you have a hot sister?(PM me proof) no.
  • Anything else you want to add? (extra points) Given the chance, I look forward to joining this server.

Rebo

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name:carz98
  • Name:everyone calls me rebo
  • How active will you be?yea but i got school so not during the day
  • How much experience do you have on Feed the Beast?played it since beta pack
  • What is your timezone?cst
  • Do you plan on filming/streaming?i might once i get a battery for my laptop
  • Do you believe we will ever invent bacon tasting carrots? of course
  • Do you have a hot sister?(PM me proof :p )idk how to pm lol
  • Anything else you want to add? (extra points) yup posting 2 apps for a friend who's going to play with me9 thats' what she said:)
  • In-Game Name:rossyboi09
  • Name:ross
  • How active will you be?yea got work
  • How much experience do you have on Feed the Beast?since beta pack
  • What is your timezone?uk time
  • Do you plan on filming/streaming?nah
  • Do you believe we will ever invent bacon tasting carrots? rap bacon around a carrot
  • Do you have a hot sister?(PM me proof :p )i dont think so
  • Anything else you want to add? (extra points) i like turtle's

Shenjo

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name:83sparky83
  • Name: Craig
  • How active will you be?3 to 4 hours a day Sometimes more
  • How much experience do you have on Feed the Beast? Small private servers, about 2 years now
  • What is your timezone? central
  • Do you plan on filming/streaming? Not at this time
  • Do you believe we will ever invent bacon tasting carrots? Oh gawd please do
  • Do you have a hot sister?(PM me proof :p ) No or i would send you pics
  • Anything else you want to add? (extra points) i like to make big things

JackieDon

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: Jackdonaghy
  • Name: Jackie
  • How active will you be? Probably the most active on the server >.< I hope I have competition for that! looking for a really active group.
  • How much experience do you have on Feed the Beast? Endless amounts.
  • What is your timezone? Est.
  • Do you plan on filming/streaming? Unsure.
  • Do you believe we will ever invent bacon tasting carrots? They are in my IC2 farm >:)
  • Do you have a hot sister?(PM me proof :p ) I am the hot sister.
  • Anything else you want to add? (extra points) I am bob the builder. Build offs commence!

MrAdame

Jul 29, 2019
Okay so I have PM'd a select few to join us on the server to the rest sorry.

I will update the main post as soon as I can!

We are no longer on ultimate but on unleashed 1.1.3!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

bob0711

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: bob0711
  • Name: Do I have to tell you?
  • How active will you be? Very active like A good few hours a day
  • How much experience do you have on Feed the Beast? I have been playing it for a couple of months now
  • What is your timezone? US EST
  • Do you plan on filming/streaming? I have a youtube but idk yet
  • Do you believe we will ever invent bacon tasting carrots? That would be awesome!
  • Do you have a hot sister?(PM me proof :p )No
  • Anything else you want to add? (extra points)Bacon!

GrnDyRx

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: GrnDyRx
  • Name: Brian
  • How active will you be? On Every or Almost Every Day
  • How much experience do you have on Feed the Beast? I have played ftb once, and was decent, learn quickly, and am a tekkit pro.
  • What is your timezone? Eastern US
  • Do you plan on filming/streaming? I plan on filming a lp.
  • Do you believe we will ever invent bacon tasting carrots? Yes, child obesity is a major problem!
  • Do you have a hot sister?(PM me proof :p ) No, I am a only child.
  • Anything else you want to add? (extra points) I like potatoes, what more would could you ask for in a person?

NanoVampire

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game-Name: nanoball
Name:i am verrrrrrrry sorry but i cant tell :(
How active will you be?Every day weekdays-4 hours weekends alot. :D
How much experience do u have on feed the beast?I started FTB 1 year ago so i know alot of it but not all I would like to point out I am still learning and i graduated from tekkit classic :p
What is your timezone?AEST
DO you plan on filming/streaming?Well I plan sometimes soon :D and hope to showcase the server a bit.
Do you believe we will ever invent bacon tasting carrots?OF COURSE WE WILL :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have a hot sister?(PM me proof :p)Hell no my sister is 2. :p
Anything else you want to add? (extra points) Well Lets just say I have played mc for 4 years and umm (please dont be jealous in any way) I know how to make 4K iridium per hour from scratch..............lol and I <3 to be partners with someone :D!.

Hope i am accepted to your liking ;D
NANOVAMPIRE OUT HECK YEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just for humor :p

MrAdame

Jul 29, 2019
Okay I have UpDated the first post we are now on 1.1.4 unleashed! Please Send in your apps!

ryanhaych1

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name:ryanhaych1
  • Name:ryan
  • How active will you be?2-5 hours a day
  • How much experience do you have on Feed the Beast?Yes, i've been playing ftb for almost a year and love all the modpacks.
  • What is your timezone?GMT-0
  • Do you plan on filming/streaming?No
  • Do you believe we will ever invent bacon tasting carrots?Anything is Possible.
  • Do you have a hot sister?(PM me proof :p )No :)
  • Anything else you want to add? (extra points)I'm pretty good with CC and Gregtech.

LtChae

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name:LtChae
  • Name:Tim
  • How active will you be?2-3 hours every other day
  • How much experience do you have on Feed the Beast? Quite a lot, I've used almost all the tech mods and have experience in Mystcraft and Thaumcraft as well.
  • What is your timezone?EST US
  • Do you plan on filming/streaming?No
  • Do you believe we will ever invent bacon tasting carrots? Only with MAD SCIENCE. (Which I am 100% in favor of)
  • Do you have a hot sister?(PM me proof :p ) Yes.(No)
  • Anything else you want to add? (extra points) I've run servers myself before. I've played MC since it was just out of Alpha, and built and distributed my own modpacks for years before discovering FTB.

Alen_213

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name:Alen_213
  • Name:Alen
  • How active will you be?1 or more hours
  • How much experience do you have on Feed the Beast?
  • What is your timezone? UTC/GMT +1 hour
  • Do you plan on filming/streaming? no im not sure
  • Do you believe we will ever invent bacon tasting carrots? Yes :)
  • Do you have a hot sister?(PM me proof :p ) Nope
  • Anything else you want to add? (extra points)

ACFlatfooted

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: acflatfooted
  • Name: Doug
  • How active will you be? 10-15 hours a week.
  • How much experience do you have on Feed the Beast? I've played a lot of Mindcrack and now I'm looking to try Unleashed
  • What is your timezone? Central
  • Do you plan on filming/streaming? No, I have a horrible mic. Its not suited to recording unfortunately
  • Do you believe we will ever invent bacon tasting carrots? I believe that science can create anything. So the real question is do you think someone will ever finance the creation of bacon tasting carrots? Till then I'll just eat bacon. Mmmm bacon
  • Do you have a hot sister?(PM me proof :p ) Nope, sorry
  • Anything else you want to add? (extra points) Looking for a good community to build with and I'm eager to try some of the new mods that unleashed has added.

Henrik478

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: Henrik478
  • Name: Henrik
  • How active will you be? considering that i do go to school (schoolday ends 15:00-16:00) but after that im all free to play.
  • How much experience do you have on Feed the Beast?I only know the basics, but im a quick learner :p!
  • What is your timezone? +2
  • Do you plan on filming/streaming?nope
  • Do you believe we will ever invent bacon tasting carrots? Yes, but I hope not, couse I got braces so I couldt eat them :/
  • Do you have a hot sister?(PM me proof :p )yes I do, but I dont have a good pic! :p
  • Anything else you want to add? (extra points)ummmm, Iv played minecraft from beta 1.3 but I havent played unleashed, only ultimate.but Iv heard that unleashed is better, so imma gonna give it a try.

Cira

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: Cirathorn
  • How active will you be? Hard to say, it ultimately depends on the community here
  • How much experience do you have on Feed the Beast? I have been playing off and on for about a year now
  • What is your timezone? CST
  • Do you plan on filming/streaming? No
  • Do you believe we will ever invent bacon tasting carrots? No, and Bacon vodka is the devil
  • Do you have a hot sister?(PM me proof :p )No, but I do have a fat, older, more heavily tattooed sister that works at the shipyard near here.

BitchMagnet

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: BitchMagnet
  • Name: Spencer
  • How active will you be: When I have free time (10+ hours a week).
  • How much experience do you have on Feed the Beast? I have probably spent 500+hours playing FTB/MC.
  • What is your timezone? US mountain. (-6:00?)
  • Do you plan on filming/streaming? Perhaps Not at the moment no time :(
  • Do you believe we will ever invent bacon tasting carrots? Why not bacon warped carrots?
  • Do you have a hot sister? No...
  • Anything else you want to add? Draven.