Whitelist Server [UpDated] [Illidan] [FTB Unleashed ] [v1.1.4] [Whitelist] [24/7] [30 Slots] [CH DEDICATED]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

MrAdame

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to Illidan
WEBSITE
IP
(Whitelisted Server)
Mumble
Illidan.mumble.com
(Does require PW)
Staff
MrAdame - Owner
Chubbabubba1 (DBag <3) - Admin
(The Man The Legend!) BrandonClyon - Admin
Rules
  • No offensive comments or harassment to fellow players and staff
  • Do not Spam the Chat
  • Keep the world CLEAN!!!
  • No Greifing on the server, if you suspect someone has griefed please inform an admin or senior staff member.
  • No Stealing items from other players
  • Do not ask staff members to spawn items for you
  • Do not ask for tp unless absolutely necessary
  • Be nice to others and respect them too!
  • MrAdame is king =D
About the Server
We are a couple of friendly people that enjoy to play minecraft.
We are looking for the same kind of people to join us.
The server is on hard and will not be changed.
Mainly looking for active friendly people.
Server is a couple of days old and needs people to help make it PRETTY!
If you see Chubbs feel free to slap him a couple of times!
We worship Bacon!!!
Application
(PM or post)
  • In-Game Name:
  • Name:
  • How much experience do you have on Feed the Beast?
  • What is your timezone?
  • Do you plan on filming/streaming?
  • Do you believe we will ever invent bacon tasting carrots?
  • Do you have a hot sister?(PM me proof :p )
  • Anything else you want to add? (extra points)
Don't be shy and Apply worst I can say is.....
NO.jpg
Hope to see you soon!

brandonclyon

Jul 29, 2019
Check it potential server mates. I do streams and LPs on my YT channel and would love to see more people active in content creation and group events. If you need help setting it up I'm more than happy to oblige :)

Oddin

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: Fireshocksaga
  • Name: Oddin
  • How active will you be? Very. I only ever keep to one server at a time and currently I have no server.
  • How much experience do you have on Feed the Beast? Tons.
  • What is your timezone? EST (GMT -5)
  • Do you plan on filming/streaming? Probably not.
  • Do you believe we will ever invent bacon tasting carrots? God I hope not.
  • Do you have a hot sister?(PM me proof :p ) No.
  • Anything else you want to add? (extra points) I like cheese and cheese accessories.

Ziibez

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Ziibez
Name: Joe
How active will you be?: I'll be online atleast every day. Even if it's for a few minutes I'll still make an appearance. I play for long periods on weekend daytimes however I'm limited by work on weekend nights.
How much experience do you have on Feed the Beast?: Countless hours, countless servers, countless maps. I've been play with the FTB modpacks since the old Insanity map. I've been playing with the individual mods for even longer!
What is your timezone?: GMT (England)
Do you plan on filming/streaming?: I plan on recording as soon as I get a decent mic and a larger HDD. I've recently finished making my new PC which runs Ultimate at 200+FPS on Extreme render and it's always been a dream to start recording.
Do you believe we will ever invent bacon tasting carrots? It depends on if they retain a hint of carrot flavour... If not then YES!
Do you have a hot sister?(PM me proof :p): Damn... I would do but you see... The problem is... we've got a slight hitch... I only have a brother!!
Anything else you want to add?: I enjoy playing on Minecraft vanilla and modpacks to wind down after work and to relax any other time. I generally keep myself to myself and cause no trouble. I live and work at a nightclub/bar so my hours are very unsociable, this is reflected in my play times too. I enjoy making functional buildings rather than aesthetically pleasing ones so you'll mostly find me burrowed into a mountain so I don't have to worry about the outside look :D.

Thanks for reading my (sort of) long application.

MrAdame

Jul 29, 2019
Alright I sent a couple of PMs out to rhe people we saw would fit the server best and to the rest no hard feelings

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

Moryse

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: Moryse
  • Name: Ruslan
  • How active will you be? Pretty Active..hard to say..shit can happen
  • How much experience do you have on Feed the Beast? Not very, i know how to work somethings...but not alot.
  • What is your timezone? GMT -8:00 (west coast, CA)
  • Do you plan on filming/streaming? I wish i could..crappy upload speed (takes 26 hours to upload a 10 minute episode)
  • Do you believe we will ever invent bacon tasting carrots? HELL YA
  • Do you have a hot sister?(PM me proof :p ) Only child *wink wink*
  • Anything else you want to add? (extra points)i am very social, i like to do group projects and i try to be as helpful as i can be

derrickspartan1

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: derrickspartan1
  • Name: derrick nesbitt
  • How active will you be? as active as i can, i do have a girlfriend and i do work but i hardly sleep :p
  • How much experience do you have on Feed the Beast? Ive been playing it for 3 years now, i really really enjoy my bees
  • What is your timezone? UTC/GMT -5 hours
  • Do you plan on filming/streaming? I am going to try filming for my first time once i get home, currently im in the florida keys relaxing so i gotta wait till im home to get my mic :p
  • Do you believe we will ever invent bacon tasting carrots? if they did id become really fat
  • Do you have a hot sister? sadly not sir
  • Anything else you want to add? Gaming is my life man, i play a range of games but Halo is still my favorite

Imnothackable

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: imnothackable
  • Name: Jordan
  • How active will you be? As active as I can. Don't sleep or eat. All I do is minecraft.
  • How much experience do you have on Feed the Beast? I've been playing for about a year, Skilled in about everything excluding bee's. Never could get the hang of em'
  • What is your timezone? USA Eastern
  • Do you plan on filming/streaming? Nope.
  • Do you believe we will ever invent bacon tasting carrots? I believe we already have! My mother used to make them back in the good ol' days.
  • Do you have a hot sister?(PM me proof :p ) No
  • Anything else you want to add? (extra points) Mature, 19, single and ready to mingle.

Obsidian

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name:Olorinobsidian
  • Name:Jeremiah
  • How active will you be? Almost daily
  • How much experience do you have on Feed the Beast? Tons
  • What is your timezone? PST
  • Do you plan on filming/streaming? Negative
  • Do you believe we will ever invent bacon tasting carrots?probably. everything is better with bacon
  • Do you have a hot sister?(PM me proof :p ) no but i can put a wig on my brother
  • Anything else you want to add? (extra points) I am good at tech and looking for a close community to work on common goal projects

JakeTheSnake

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: AboutSevenSnakes
  • Name: Jake
  • How active will you be? Probably several hours a day
  • How much experience do you have on Feed the Beast? Alot, since I've been playing it for a couple months now
  • What is your timezone? EST (Eastern time)
  • Do you plan on filming/streaming? Nope
  • Do you believe we will ever invent bacon tasting carrots? Carrot tasting bacon > Bacon tasting carrots
  • Do you have a hot sister?(PM me proof :p ) Do I get bonus points if I do? ;P
  • Anything else you want to add? (extra points) I'm probably going to be focused mostly on breeding this time. As in, tree and bee breeding of course

solofrog

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: Solofrog
  • Name: Luke!
  • How active will you be?: I would say about 2-3 hours a day AT LEAST. Usually more when im bored.
  • How much experience do you have on Feed the Beast?: Ive played alot of FTB, but i havent played in quite a while, so I will probably know nothing.
  • What is your timezone? EST
  • Do you plan on filming/streaming? : I usually always have my stream open. Not a lot of viewers yet, because I dont advertise much, but I am hoping to change that.
  • Do you believe we will ever invent bacon tasting carrots?: I think the correct question is "When will be invent Bacon tasting Carrots" :)
  • Do you have a hot sister?(PM me proof :p ): She is 13 :(
  • Anything else you want to add? (extra points): I am not a snobby tech elitist type player which I have sadly ran into on a few servers. I like to build cool things, and play with each Mod usually seperately and see how they can coincide together. I dont like to do too much research on things, that way I can discover them myself. Also on that note, I also try and make things look pretty. I can be a solo builder, but I also like to do team projects! :) Skype = lstarche

iMakeItRain

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: Chaoisia
  • Name: Nico
  • How active will you be? I work a lot so I dont know (Oil Field) I work days that are 4 hours long to days that are 20 hours long.
  • How much experience do you have on Feed the Beast? Tons but mainly in IC2 cause I love it too much.
  • What is your timezone? Central.
  • Do you plan on filming/streaming? Nope.
  • Do you believe we will ever invent bacon tasting carrots? Probably not but it would be interesting.
  • Do you have a hot sister?(PM me proof :p ) Ive got 5 sisters but they aint hot.
  • Anything else you want to add? (extra points) I dont talk a lot but when I do I cant stop.

Valoe

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: Valoe
  • Name: Angelika
  • How active will you be?: I start school in 2 months, so pretty damn active
  • How much experience do you have on Feed the Beast?: I've played Minecrack for a month before server disappeared :(
  • What is your timezone?: GMT-4 (Toronto, Canada)
  • Do you plan on filming/streaming? No.
  • Do you believe we will ever invent bacon tasting carrots? Yes!!! We must be close because my dog loves carrots.
  • Do you have a hot sister?(PM me proof :p ): No.... but I'm a sister and it's 31 C (88 F) at the moment.... hue hue
  • Anything else you want to add? (extra points): I garden in RL, and in Minecraft (forestry #1). I make plushies from video game characters for friends (not for sale). I like having a sheep farm in MC, all different colours, it makes me happy to hear them 'mehhh'. I make mushrooms wrapped in bacon on the BBQ. That's basically how I make lifelong friends, just add bacon.

BrianAwesome100

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: BrianAwesome100
  • Name: Brian
  • How active will you be? Most likely everyday during the month of August (Except 1 week when I will be camping) and a maybe a couple of hours during the school year
  • How much experience do you have on Feed the Beast When it launched back in 2012, since then
  • What is your timezone? EST UTC -5 Hours
  • Do you plan on filming/streaming? Nope
  • Do you believe we will ever invent bacon tasting carrots? Yes, who doesn't love bacon, and then make it nutritious oh god yes
  • Do you have a hot sister?(PM me proof :p ) .... No.... I have a brother :p
  • Anything else you want to add? (extra points) I'm not that good with making buildings and such, but I can make technical builds and I can code a bit (still learning) for CC, favorite mod is AE and hope you accept me :D

NUNZWITHGUNZ

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: NUNZWITHGUNZ
  • Name: Matthew but just call me Matty
  • How active will you be? 5-6 hours a day probably
  • How much experience do you have on Feed the Beast? alot i started playing mindcrack but then switch to ultimate a couple of months back
  • What is your timezone? GMT
  • Do you plan on filming/streaming? Maybe in the future
  • Do you believe we will ever invent bacon tasting carrots? i believe that is going to happen
  • Do you have a hot sister?(PM me proof :p ) i have a brother if you still want me to pm you ;)
  • Anything else you want to add? (extra points) im a good builder and im technical

masterchief3683

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: masterchief3683
  • Name: Jon
  • How active will you be? 5 hours or more per day.
  • How much experience do you have on Feed the Beast? I've been playing FTB for 1 and a half year now with 1 year with the Mindcrack Pack and half a year with the Ultimate Pack.
  • What is your timezone? GMT +1
  • Do you plan on filming/streaming? No.
  • Do you believe we will ever invent bacon tasting carrots? Probably not.
  • Do you have a hot sister?(PM me proof :p ) I don't.
  • Anything else you want to add? (extra points): I'm a friendly and helpful player who would love a have a great time with a cool and funny community on a nice server since SSP gets boring after quite some time.

Exhilr8

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name:Exhilr8
  • Name: Jason
  • How active will you be? 6-8 hours a week (not including weekends)
  • How much experience do you have on Feed the Beast? Not much past quantum and nuclear stuff. full knowledge of thaumcraft though.
  • What is your timezone? EST
  • Do you plan on filming/streaming?
  • Do you believe we will ever invent bacon tasting carrots? I wish pal.
  • Do you have a hot sister?(PM me proof :p ) nope :L
  • Anything else you want to add? (extra points) I have band every monday tuesdays and thursday, games on friday and japanese study inbetween.

lycanthh

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: Lycanthh
  • Name: Matías (Yeah I know it sounds mexican(I'm not))
  • How active will you be?: As active as I can, I can't tell you exactly but sure I will come in every day
  • How much experience do you have on Feed the Beast?: Several small servers, but they always close for no reason while I'm doing something complicated like bees or stuff, so still I've never gotten to stuff like nuclear, but probably if this server won't die too soon I will :D
  • What is your timezone?: GMT -3
  • Do you plan on filming/streaming?: I seriously tried, and please don't take me for an idiot, but I never could, the sounds!!! It's impossible to get in game and microphone sounds plus Skype or TS at the same time, I tried everything and gave up.
  • Do you believe we will ever invent bacon tasting carrots?: Give me a week
  • Do you have a hot sister?(PM me proof :p ): dude..
  • Anything else you want to add? (extra points): I'm OCD about creative stuff. PRETTY STUFF OR NO STUFF. That's the rule.

Vergonzii

Jul 29, 2019
  • In-Game Name: ImKyu
  • Name: Agustin
  • How active will you be?: 14 hours at week for sure
  • How much experience do you have on Feed the Beast?: Well i know lot of things about bees, thaumcraft, Applied Energistics, Buildcraft, etc
  • What is your timezone?: GMT -3
  • Do you plan on filming/streaming?: Nope i just want to enjoy the server
  • Do you believe we will ever invent bacon tasting carrots?: Well, maybe not...
  • Do you have a hot sister?(PM me proof :p ): Just a 7 years old sister, if u are a lolicon, DON´T PM ME lol
  • Anything else you want to add? (extra points) I´m really active, i really like to play FTB and i will try to help the server as much as i can :p