Unloading Base Chunks = Xycraft Crash

Status
Not open for further replies.

343N

Jul 29, 2019
Playing FTB Ultimate, if i unload any chunks of my base (which HAPPENS to have xycraft tanks in them) I crash
Crash Log

Seems to be a chunk handler crash with multiblock xycraft structures.
Oh, and the world reloads fine with no problems,

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Reactions: Eyamaz

NdMSnIpEz

Jul 29, 2019
You could try chunk-loading your house with chickenchunks, but that's only a workaround D:

343N

Jul 29, 2019
That's the thing, when it's CHUNKLOADED it crashes. I want chunk loaders . Without chunk loaders it doesn't crash but it doesn't load my base. When I get home ill update to ultimate 1.0.2 and see if at fixes it

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Uninstall all java.

Restart.

Install java 7u21.

You are running u7.

Then please follow the steps ash posted above.

NdMSnIpEz

Jul 29, 2019
Try using a world anchor, or if you dont want to feed it, get a chunkloader cart from steve carts 2, since there are alot of problems with chickenchunks at the moment.

343N

Jul 29, 2019
world anchors cause same problem
oh and i can't use ultimate 1.0.2 since it for some weird reason chunk reset my whole world
luckily I had a backup

343N

Jul 29, 2019
it seems every single chunk with an enderchest in it is corrupting so I'm going to upgrade back to 1.0.2 and downgrade my enderstorage mod and THEN see if the problem still persists

NdMSnIpEz

Jul 29, 2019
Would it be possible for you to provide the log when you enter a corrupted chunk? Do you even crash or is it just a world hole?

343N

Jul 29, 2019
it's not a world hole
the chunk resets
i've just fixed it by deleting enderstorage, loading my world (thus not corrupting my chunks and deleting everything related to enderchests), reinstalling enderchests and now i'm going to cheat in the enderchests i lost.[DOUBLEPOST=1367838362][/DOUBLEPOST]nevermind, I was too optimistic
i crashed the moment I used search in NEI.[DOUBLEPOST=1367838404][/DOUBLEPOST]i'm going to clear my whole mods folder then reupdate because I might have jumbled the mods up

343N

Jul 29, 2019
so even un-changed ultimate 1.0.2 (except adding liquidXP and CJB API + CJB Quickcraft/moreinfo) it crashes
I'm not going to bother with that and am just gonna downgrade.

343N

Jul 29, 2019
So I completely downgraded to 1.0.1 and my old setup but my chunks were still resetting, so I simply went into my world folder, and deleted the "EnderStorage" folder (not sure what this actually deletes, but it DOESNT delete the chests/tanks themselves, maybe it deletes what inside them? I don't know though.

NdMSnIpEz

Jul 29, 2019
so even un-changed ultimate 1.0.2 (except adding liquidXP and CJB API + CJB Quickcraft/moreinfo) it crashes
I'm not going to bother with that and am just gonna downgrade.
For the NEI bug, go to your FTB install directory, go to mindcrack, then minecraft, then locate the saves folder. Open it up, and delete both the NEI folder and the NEI.dat. Then, go into the save where this started off and delete the NEI and NEI.dat which is in there again. This will reset all your NEI settings, but nothing too much actually happens unless you have lots of configuration in NEI, which almost no people have.
Also, for your post above that popped out of nowhere, yes, it deletes only the inventory. Since there is no possible way to get a log in a situation like this all you can do is disable enderstorage and use tesseracts+chests for now. Sorry :(

343N

Jul 29, 2019
bah
I do not want to deal with ultimate 1.0.2 for another hour
I'll try your fix tomorrow though, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.