Unleashed MinMap

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

NashuLee

Jul 29, 2019
So I started a new world last night with Ultimate. I enabled BoP. Other than that, added Optifine and running way. I see there is a MIN map in the corner, but I do not know how to use it and how to ad waypoiints and such. Inlooking at the spreadsheet It shows to have Voxel Map, but it says clientside. I am not sure what that means.

Can I add waypoints with the map on their now, or do I need to add a MinMap with way points?

Thank you

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
This isn't doesn't seem to be voxel (if it is they've changed a lot since 1.4.7), but in any case, for the default keybinds;
= is the menu key
- sets waypoints

from the menu you can see and modify the rest of the keybinds
Have fun with your newly functioning map

NashuLee

Jul 29, 2019
ISince when does Ultimate have BoP? VoxelMap has the same features as Reis, I think, it is just a little more confusing. If you want for a more simple minimap, I would definitely go with Reis Minimap.

What I meant to type was Unleashed, I'm just a tard is all!! :)

This isn't doesn't seem to be voxel (if it is they've changed a lot since 1.4.7), but in any case, for the default keybinds;
= is the menu key
- sets waypoints

from the menu you can see and modify the rest of the keybinds
Have fun with your newly functioning map
Thank You Adonis, I appreciate your help. I had gone through trying to find the right button unsuccessfully, as I am hitting random buttons, it would do so many crazy different things!!!

I agree, I see the MinMap, but it sure looks different that the Voxel I have seen in the past. And when I look it up the Voxelap from the spread sheet, follow it to the link it provides for info about it, it looks different from what I am seeing in my new game. So I guess my next question is where does the little map in the corner come from, is it Voxel or a different Mod?

Thanks Yall

Dee_Twenty

Jul 29, 2019
In this case, it means it is not to go in the server files.

Since when does Ultimate have BoP? VoxelMap has the same features as Reis, I think, it is just a little more confusing. If you want for a more simple minimap, I would definitely go with Reis Minimap.

Biomes o Plenty was part of the 1.5.2 Ultimate BETA packs, but were disabled by default, just like Unleashed.