Unleashed 1.1.4 where?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

SaintLucifer

Jul 29, 2019
As the titles says, where i can get the 1.1.4 version mentioned on the changelogs? All the launcher have is the recommended (which is 1.1.2) and 1.1.3 as a option but no 1.1.4 there.

Malexion

Jul 29, 2019
You can follow Wlyd's twitter and get stream updates and stuff. That along with following the FTB can easily keep you up to date on things.

iamamitten

Jul 29, 2019
I JUST checked the launcher, it's showing my old 1.0.3 version, and 1.1.3

how do I force this thing to update?

SaintLucifer

Jul 29, 2019
Wow... 1.1.5 is already out for testing and 1.1.4 is still not recommended? 1.1.4 must be really buggy for then not passing it as a recommended version yet.

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
You necro'd a 2 month old thread ....

1.1.4 never got recommended as a guess because of the IC2 energy net spammage/errors.

1.1.5 was just 1 huge disaster.

Reactions: Ashzification

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
They released Natura with a 0 bytes jar file in the server package, which basically meant it was removed from the world. Anyone not having room or thought to backup the previous world had all Natura items wiped from it. Houses/building/structures made from any wood/planks/items from Natura simply disappear.

Edit and after rechecking it's STILL 0 bytes in the server zip file.

Tabu

Jul 29, 2019
1.1.4 is there but if you are on a server that uses /home, /back, /tp, or /tpa and use chunk/spot loaders, do not use it... Each time you use one of those commands it reloads the chunk you enter and bugs IC, power converters, MFR, and a few other mods.

What you will see is fiber cables as little blocks, you have to reset them all, pick up all machines and place them again. MFR you have to pick up and reset some machines Lava fabs more so than others, power converters are the same thing. Like Bob said it would spew errors for each item that was on the net. I spent hours going around to about 75 players homes to disable power and chunk loaders...

The server I play on is a mess now and the admin wont reset to 1.1.3, he is waiting for 1.6 *rolleyes*

draeath

Jul 29, 2019
They released Natura with a 0 bytes jar file in the server package, which basically meant it was removed from the world. Anyone not having room or thought to backup the previous world had all Natura items wiped from it. Houses/building/structures made from any wood/planks/items from Natura simply disappear.

Edit and after rechecking it's STILL 0 bytes in the server zip file.

I'm only able to see 1.1.3, I'm guessing this is still an issue? It seems to be this could have been fixed very quickly if all that was wrong was a simple packaging error.

I hope you don't consider an 18-day gap a "necro."

EDIT: Looks like that waited until 1.1.6 to get fixed!? Which also isn't in the launcher yet. I don't really understand why a packaging error would be delayed for a version bump instead of just fixed immediately on discovery.

Last edited:

mk16

Jul 29, 2019
1.1.6 is in the launcher, was playing on it today.
daum i was checking before i posted this 1.1.7 is out now too.

draeath

Jul 29, 2019
Still shows only 1.1.3 for me, here. My launcher XML is dated just now, and clearly shows 1.1.3:
Code:
name="FTB Unleashed" author="The FTB Team" version="1.1.3" repoVersion="1_1_3"

Oddly, it also shows:
Code:
oldVersions="1.1.7;1.1.6;1.1.5;1.1.4;1.1.3;1.1.2;1.1.1;1.1.0"

Cleaned it out and relaunched, watched it repopulate... and still, nothing has changed and 1.1.3 is the current release shown.

EDIT: can you show me your ftblaunch.cfg? Here's what I got:
Code:
Unleashed=Recommended Version

mk16

Jul 29, 2019
Still shows only 1.1.3 for me, here. My launcher XML is dated just now, and clearly shows 1.1.3:
Code:
name="FTB Unleashed" author="The FTB Team" version="1.1.3" repoVersion="1_1_3"

Oddly, it also shows:
Code:
oldVersions="1.1.7;1.1.6;1.1.5;1.1.4;1.1.3;1.1.2;1.1.1;1.1.0"

Cleaned it out and relaunched, watched it repopulate... and still, nothing has changed and 1.1.3 is the current release shown.

well 1.1.7 came out so soon ago that slowpoke has yet to say anything about it but, i have already found bugs with TC and biblio.