Unleashed 1.1.4 where?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

draeath

Jul 29, 2019
OK, I see it in your titlebar. So then how exactly are you getting it? My launcher simply won't show anything newer. You must have done something at some point.

Also, that should be under modpack bug reports. You should know that, if you're testing ;)

mk16

Jul 29, 2019
the drop down menu right over the ftb in the ftb unleashed title pic
5cPkK.jpg

you are using launcher version 1.2.7 right?

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
I'm just curious as to what's happening with these versions so that they're not going to a stable recommended release?

lcd

Jul 29, 2019
Just a heads up for those that don't know...when you go from 1.1.3 to 1.1.7 or whatever, everything 1.1.3 is wiped out, I assumed a new folder was created for the old stuff or even new stuff but no, all the mods I added and mod updates I had for 1.1.3 are gone.

Lesson learned

mk16

Jul 29, 2019
I'm just curious as to what's happening with these versions so that they're not going to a stable recommended release?
well 1.1.4 has ic2 problems
(all wires would disconnect and machines would glitch)
1.1.5 i know had a server side problem
no idea on 1.1.6
and i dont even know what has changed in 1.1.7