Universal Electricity Mod Pack

jazfer

Jul 29, 2019
i might when i find time to update it currently doing other things
Think I'll leave that world closed for now then heh.
I see that Barbed wire and spikes also removed with the blast proof stuff...are these items part of any particular mod(if so, which one, cause I could just redownload that and add it in I think) or are they part of one of the mods that has been updated not to inculde them?

cammygames

Jul 29, 2019
Think I'll leave that world closed for now then heh.
I see that Barbed wire and spikes also removed with the blast proof stuff...are these items part of any particular mod(if so, which one, cause I could just redownload that and add it in I think) or are they part of one of the mods that has been updated not to inculde them?

nah that all from my mod well spikes are also a part of icbm so u will still have spikes

zigcraft

Jul 29, 2019
cammy could you do me a huge favor and inform Calclavia and the mod pack team that the mod packs do not work on Acer computers I have not been able to contact anyone and now i'm completely stuck the mod-packs do not download fully on Acer computers pleas help if you can thank you

Mattredsox

Jul 29, 2019
cammy could you do me a huge favor and inform Calclavia and the mod pack team that the mod packs do not work on Acer computers I have not been able to contact anyone and now i'm completely stuck the mod-packs do not download fully on Acer computers pleas help if you can thank you
I had people test this, and multiple people with acer computers were able to play the pack. Can you give us an error log so we can troubleshoot for you?

Thanks!

Sertas

Jul 29, 2019
I've managed to get things working, but i had to disable miscperipherals. For what i can tell there's some class file missing in miscperipherals for UE. So, for now, you can fuse both packs, but you have to manualy disable miscp and you have to manualy change the ore generation, unless you want both the termal expansion (DW20) and the UE ores.

Could you give directions how you pulled this off. the DW20 pack is 1.4.6 while the current UE pack is 1.4.5. I've been trying to combine them but have hit a brick will when it comes to Mekanism. I keep getting a null pointer exception error:

http://pastebin.com/kNrvCAm1

I hope someone can assist me in getting this fixed. I'm thinking I'll completely delete both packs. combine them and then add all the extra stuff I want. I guess I'll keep everyone posted.

Sertas

Jul 29, 2019
just checking because FTB still lists the 1.4.5 V9 of the pack. Additionally, I asked because I found higher level versions of the mods than what's included in the zip file downloaded from this link. Are those 1.4.7 updated mods?