Universal Electricity Mod Pack

Joe5

Jul 29, 2019
hello,

I would like to second a previous post and as what the chances are of ICBM being included in Ultimate or one of the other packs.

Belone

Jul 29, 2019
Is this pack the same as "Voltz", the Universal Electricity modpack being distributed by the Technic team?
Yeah these are basically the same thing, looking at the modlists the only difference seems to be the Technic one apparently has Basic Pipes but not NEI.

sonnekonige

Jul 29, 2019
Hello there.
Can anyone confirm that this modpack (or the mods in the pack) can be added to the dw20 pack? I've tried it. But it seems there is some kind of issue with the misc peripherals mod.

I'm thinking of doing the same. I'll try and then give you some feedback on this. Has anyone else tried yet?

cammygames

Jul 29, 2019
Voltz and this are the exact same they are both made from the same mods and we have permission for the mods in the pack and the mod authors saiid its ok for us to have voltz in the technic launcher

sonnekonige

Jul 29, 2019
Hello there.
Can anyone confirm that this modpack (or the mods in the pack) can be added to the dw20 pack? I've tried it. But it seems there is some kind of issue with the misc peripherals mod.

I've managed to get things working, but i had to disable miscperipherals. For what i can tell there's some class file missing in miscperipherals for UE. So, for now, you can fuse both packs, but you have to manualy disable miscp and you have to manualy change the ore generation, unless you want both the termal expansion (DW20) and the UE ores.

Reactions: Sertas

HickDead

Jul 29, 2019
I've managed to get things working, but i had to disable miscperipherals. For what i can tell there's some class file missing in miscperipherals for UE. So, for now, you can fuse both packs, but you have to manualy disable miscp and you have to manualy change the ore generation, unless you want both the termal expansion (DW20) and the UE ores.

Thanks for the confirmation! Now I no that I didn't screw something up!

jazfer

Jul 29, 2019
Hmmm Universal Electricity updated to 1.4.6 minecraft forge...but the Universal Electricity Server download is still 1.4.5 minecraft forge... which means I cannot use my UE server anymore until the ipdated server is released. Any idea when the 1.4.6 version of the server will be released(if it is already, can I get the link to it)?

cammygames

Jul 29, 2019
yes im waiting on the FTB Team to upload and update the pack we have sent them sever nd client but they never seem to upload the server files to go with it

jazfer

Jul 29, 2019
Could you give a link that I can download it from, rather than waiting on them? Or is patience a virtue? lol :D
Also, I noticed that Blast Proof Walling is no longer in the updated version - is this right or is one of my mods messed up?