Unique Energy, Your Set-Ups and Plans.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

hotblack desiato

Jul 29, 2019
hmmm, it won't run forever.

at one point, the turbine wheel inside the steam turbine just breaks.

but I guess, till that happens, the machine produced enough to even refill it with new a new turbine wheel made with uu-matter... (okay, maybe not, if GT is installed)

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
a way to do it that i thought of is by expirience (uuuhm thats wrong) and a magic energy absorber just T5 spawner melee turtles xp turtle autoenchanting stuff wich is put into thee magic energy absorber that would work wouldnt it

(i think this is exually a new idea that i came up with i feel soooooo special :) )

Well I have T5 spawners -> MFR grinder to kill -> liquid xp catalyser and collector -> send liquid xp through tesseract to magic energy converter (and bottle the leftovers with TE so the system doesn't overflow as often)
And I tried having an MFR auto enchanter to use mob essence to enchant books but because it didn't automatically output to the adjacent chest it ate all but 1 of my books :(
I like heading up to the laser drilling platform at 200-something, and jumping down and gliding. Kinetic generator gives me energy which feeds into energy cubes.
Efficient? No. Awesome? Hell fucking yes.
I also want to make a setup that fissions Blazes to use their blaze rods for making lava. Monkeyfarm did something like it in his FTB videos (that he needs to do more of ._.).

Sent from boobs (because why not?)
Fissions? But yeah we so need to do a tiny bit of work to have the blaze rods from the farm feed into the magma crucibles, assuming the grinder is functional (you mentioned dying to endermen the other day and I haven't been on since)

TangentialThreat

Jul 29, 2019
hmmm, it won't run forever.

at one point, the turbine wheel inside the steam turbine just breaks.

but I guess, till that happens, the machine produced enough to even refill it with new a new turbine wheel made with uu-matter... (okay, maybe not, if GT is installed)

These are Factorization steam turbines, which are indestructible.

However, the factorization consumer is uncraftable in 1.1.2 because the recipe wasn't updated and how Factorization power works changed a lot all of a sudden. In other words, this invention is useless unless you saved a solar turbine from before the last update.