Whitelist Server UnholyCraft |Ultimate FTB Server.Whitelist. Nothing Banned! Mature Only. Hard mode

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Pollehezt

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Pollehezt
Time Zone: CET
How often will you play: Since i'm unemployed atm you'll see me on as often as possible.
Why do you want to join: Looking for a server without restrictions on every single item, with a mature and friendly community where all gets along.
What are you good at: Building automated productions and other machinery.
What mod do you know the best; I'd say that's ComputerCraft and Thermal Expansion, Buildcraft.
Do you have Skype: well, who doesn't now a days?
Add additional details: not much to add, recently graduated gamer who's just looking for a decent server to play some minecraft on.

iTouchMyself

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:xSimplename
Time Zone CET
How often will you play: I play almost daily but may take a break if i feel like i have nothing to do.
Why do you want to join: Looking for a new server, bored with ultimate and want something easier and more fun.
What are you good at: Building things that arent square houses.
What mod do you know the best: I wouldn't say i'm good at mods but i know what the machines from the mods do.
Do you have Skype: No.