Whitelist Server UnholyCraft |Ultimate FTB Server.Whitelist. Nothing Banned! Mature Only. Hard mode

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

unholywar23

Jul 29, 2019
Edit-5/22/13- I am still accepting only a few more applications
IP 198.8.93.118 Welcome to a brand new server just created today. (4/14/2013). I started this server because I got tired of all those rules on other servers or having items banned. I decided to make my own server so I can get soul shards or have mystcraft active or anything I want or anything you want. I'm not going to put all these rules on a server when you should be using common sense. You can build wherever you want but if you go to far out it may get laggy so that is your choice.

Ok maybe there are some rules.
DO NOT GRIEF.
There that is all

I am looking for people that will play and not be on an hour or 2 out of the week. You Must be at least 18+ to join or MATURE enough, but dont get your hopes up. I will PM people that are invited. Please fill out application below.

Time Zone
How often will you play
Why do you want to join
What are you good at
What mod do you know the best
Do you have Skype
Add additional details.

I hope you enjoy your stay here and have a lot of fun. This server is survival and played on hard. So if you cant survive LEAVE!!! I'm playing. Anyways I'm a fun out going guy and I'm 23 years old. Just to give you a little incite about me.

Blockman

Jul 29, 2019

IGN: MrBlockman_

Time Zone: GMT +1

How often will you play: Couple of hours a day

Why do you want to join: For the same reason you started the server... other servers got to many rules and banned items. All i'm looking for is a small community that allows me to fully explore ftb the way it's supposed to be!

What are you good at: I can't say that i'm an expert in anything, but if i want to try something out i make sure to get good at it.

What mod do you know the best: Probably Xycraft, Twilight forest and the tree/bee mod.

Do you have Skype: Ofc, who doesn't? :p

Add additional details: I live in the cold land Sweden were it still hasn't stopped snowing apperantly... I have a huge interest of graphics and layout, aswell as gaming :)

Ultimate_Rush

Jul 29, 2019

IGN: Ultimate_Rush

Time Zone: GMT +1

How often will you play: Week days – 2-4 hours a day, week end – 3-6 hours a day.

Why do you want to join: All open server's I've been to (trust me I have been to a lot of open servers) were terrible, either their staff/community was terrible, or they had too many banned items. Also the last time I found an actually good server with mature people was 3 months ago, until now the only server that appealed to me was this one.

What are you good at: I'm very good with redstone and automating things.

What mod(s) do you know the best: IC2, Thermal Ex, TC3, Twilight Forest, XyCraft, and Buildcraft.

Do you have Skype: Yes :D

Add additional details. I live in The Netherlands, but I'm actually French/Brazilian/Japanese :p, although I am 15 years old it does not negate the fact that I'm very mature. I really enjoy to make automated farms/redstone contraptions. I do know how to mod a bit, (I've made a mod for myself once).

KingKinxc

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: KingKinxc
Time Zone: EST (GMT-5)
How often will you play: I usually play for at least 2 hours a day.
Why do you want to join: I'm looking for a nice server with cool people.
What are you good at: Aesthetic building.
What mod do you know the best: Redpower/GregTech
Do you have Skype: Yes

iVongola

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: VongolaThor
Time Zone: GMT -4 hours
How often will you play: Weekdays 2-4 hours/ Weekends 4-7 hours
Why do you want to join: I am looking for a server to create some sense of community and to do some projects with the members of the server itself.
What are you good at: Mechanical stuff and building. I love doing small builds with good amounts of detail.
What mod do you know the best: buildcraft, Ic2,twilight forest and EE3
Do you have Skype. Yes i do
Add additional details. I know most mods pretty well the one i know the least is Forestry more specifically bees but im looking forward to get into those.

Etilla

Jul 29, 2019
Age 18
IGN Etilla
Time Zone La Paz
How often will you play Daily
Why do you want to join To play with my friend above
What are you good at Machine and teamwork
What mod do you know the best Buildcraft and Ic2
Do you have Skype Yes
Add additional details. I enjoy ftb in competitive servers

GalaEnitan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TankoHidiki
Time Zone: Eastern
How often will you play: about every day
Why do you want to join: Cause working with other is better working alone.
What are you good at: At building a good system
What mod do you know the best: forestry, railcraft and the normal buildcraft/ic2
Do you have Skype:yes
Add additional details: Building with people is great

xPainFreak

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:xPainFreak
Time Zone:UTC/GMT +2 hours
How often will you play:2-3 hours a day!
Why do you want to join:Because I want to play on an ultimate modpack server
What are you good at:Building and setting up stuff with different mods
What mod do you know the best:Almost all the magical mods
Do you have Skype:Yes
Add additional details.:I like doing projects with other people

poke5555

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: poke5555
Time Zone: (UTC-07:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada)
How often will you play: about 1-8 hours a day
Why do you want to join: i want to join becausemost other servers have way to many banned items and get greifed alot
What are you good at: i am good at Forestry, ComputerCraft, Buildcraft, and Xycraft
What mod do you know the best: Forestry
Do you have Skype: no

CrizerX

Jul 29, 2019
Age 18
IGN crizer
Time Zone GMT+4
How often will you play ? over 2 h a day
Why do you want to join? im lookign for a new server so i can get a fresh start at the same time as everyone else
What are you good at: i know all mods inside and out with the exception of redpower and factorization.
What mod do you know the best: on qual level my top mods are forestry thaumcraft computer craft and ic2
Do you have Skype: yes (Crizerx)
Add additional details: nothing much really i hope the server has a friendly community, im more of a community guy than the single player that leeches multiplayer servers to isolate himself. And if anyone wants to learn about some mods im willing to teach what i know

Major_Pavlo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Major_Pavlo
Time Zone: Central
How often will you play: Around 1 hour on weekdays and 2 on weekends.
Why do you want to join: Because I want to join a server that makes it challenging and fun at the same time. I like minuim banned items make the game more fun and one thing I hate the most on some servers unless PvP is grieving.
What are you good at: At being a team player but can go standalone pretty well. I am a very good builder to.
What mod do you know the best: I know most of them but have to be Thaumcraft 3 the most.
Do you have Skype: No sorry.
Add additional details: I know I am young and may not be on very often, but will try my hardest to give what I can to the server and I have never rage quit in may life so you don't have to worry about rage quitting.

Kushtherogue

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kushtherogue
Time Zone: EST
How often will you play: A few hours a day usually
Why do you want to join: I want a legit server with a fun community. Spawning things into existence, teleporting around, etc. - All of these things cheapen the experience for me. I want a server where even the admins play legit, no cheating!!!
What are you good at: I'm creative, resourceful, and persistent. I also run a 5 star kitchen during the day, so I'm good at cooking I suppose.
What mod do you know the best: IC2
Do you have Skype: Yes
Add additional details: I'm a mature and mellow person, I never grief or harass. Please let me know if there is going to be cheating of any kind happening on the server before white-listing me, as I do not wish to play on a server that isn't legit, and I do not wish to waste your time.

ickasaurus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Freeloader 798
Time Zone: Central
How often will you play: Everyday
Why do you want to join: bored playing alone.
What are you good at: on FTB? Nothing lol. i just started playing. and i want to play with other learning, and experienced and people
What mod do you know the best: been learning railcraft first atm. so i knowthe basics of that
Do you have Skype: no, can easily get.
Add additional details.: im chill and laid back. always down to have neighbors and build with other players. always share my loots. never grief. still learning FTB so, i almost know nothing lol.

Jaymon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: JJH6
Timezone: WA
How often will you play:As much as possible (couple of hours a day more)
Why do you want to join:There is no banned items and its fun to play with other people, with small community.
What are you good at on FTB: I know a bit of everything.
What mod do you know the best: don't have a mod i know the best
Do you have skype: yes
Add additional details:I dont grief at, don't over react when something bad happens i just lol, nice and helpful and i know im not 18+ but i can act like it.

dire_strates

Jul 29, 2019
Age 20
IGN dire_strates
Time Zone pacific time
How often will you play average a couple hours a day right now, will probably go up soon as school is almost finished for me so life will be a little more relaxed
Why do you want to join the server I am currently on is shutting down indefinitely, and I am specifically looking for a server that doesn't have any extra add ons, or banned items, and a mature community
What are you good at I love to create automated resource production through various means, while trying my best to make it aesthetically pleasing
What mod do you know the best Would probably have to be forestry, specifically bees, as well as the extrabees mod, though I love working with IC2/GregTech
Do you have Skype I did, but for the life of me, I can not remember the password :p
Add additional details. Finding a good server that isn't either loaded with people, or has half of the useful items banned is kind of difficult, especially coming from a small server that was completely open. Because the server was small, and the laptop I play on isn't fantastic, I'm getting pretty good at creating minimal lag setups. I also like to help out others if I have the knowledge available, and appreciate others experience with mods that I don't know quite so well.

xDavidKing

Jul 29, 2019
Age 13
IGN xDavidKing
Time Zone UTC+8
How often will you play Everyday about 8-10 hours
Why do you want to join Because i want to play just like youtubers do. on whitelisted servers , and i want to join a server with a little ammount of players , players that can be trusted
What are you good at I know some of ftb. but not all so i will be needing help with some. i know stuff about thaumcraft , a bit about machines , and a bit about bees too
What mod do you know the best ThaumCraft
Do you have Skype david.king585
Add additional details. I wanted to join a server with not that many players , and not that many plugins , this server will be great to play on especially when your playing with other members :)