Open Server Underground Lounge FTB | Monster 1.1.1 | Open | PvE | Plugins | 32GB RAM | Reset April 7th!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Throol

Jul 29, 2019
Server is down again - mod issue? Also, thinking about becoming a Donor+ - any chance I can chime in then about ClearLag?

apemanzilla

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Elzrath
IGN: XxGr33NiX
i love this server i okay all thetime an its really awesom thnks fo making this dudes IGN: Tand01
IGN : honza0022
The_C_Jones
IGN: Warvein
Nice server
ign: christophturov
IGN: AugCGL

Nice server so far, i'm enjoying it.
Ign couger2
notawallplan2
IGN rs3guy
am really looking forward to playing a bit
You said I was promoted? My IGN is Tjy1212. Thanks.
All promoted. Very sorry for the delays, been busy with life.
Server is down again - mod issue? Also, thinking about becoming a Donor+ - any chance I can chime in then about ClearLag?
Corrupted chunks, RotaryCraft errors, etc. MCPC+ isn't perfect. Not sure what you mean by "Chime in." If you mean use the command, no, we have discussed it though. If you want to discuss increasing the frequency of it, etc, I would recommend you register and post in our forums.

dizolve

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: Dizolve
Nice server, little amount of lag for how many people seem to generally be online. Also... Down with TipBot!

mal2

Jul 29, 2019
Can you please reset my location to spawn, i crash on login.
My IGN is mal4halbe

apemanzilla

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: superzip
Ign: snoddas25 (With lowercase)

Server looks great so far, no lagg for me :D
Ign: Dizolve
Nice server, little amount of lag for how many people seem to generally be online. Also... Down with TipBot!
DarkAjur[DOUBLEPOST=1395591412][/DOUBLEPOST]*IGN : DarkAjur
ign: jinberry
All promoted.
Can you please reset my location to spawn, i crash on login.
My IGN is mal4halbe
Could you please post a crash log?

Also, as a general note to everyone, RotaryCraft and it's dependencies have been disabled for the time being as it has been continually crashing the server. If you lost anything expensive, send me a PM and I will reimburse you when I get a chance.