Open Server Underground Lounge FTB | Monster 1.1.1 | Open | PvE | Plugins | 32GB RAM | Reset April 7th!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

al_fariid

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, my name's al_fariid, and looking for a Newbie rank (even though I've been there for a while, but yeah, blame Hotmail and me being slow to ask :))

TheSquiggolo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TheSquiggolo
Also, I added KAMI to the mod pack but I can;t find ThermalTinkerer, is that not in the optional mods folder and I have to download or what?

EDIT: Never mind, I had to update the client again because I'm a deep :confused:

Last edited:

Anarcraft

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TheSquiggolo
Also, I added KAMI to the mod pack but I can;t find ThermalTinkerer, is that not in the optional mods folder and I have to download or what?

EDIT: Never mind, I had to update the client again because I'm a deep :confused:
The info on the OP of this post is out of date. Be sure to check this thread for current info. You have been promoted.

Herobrine22244

Jul 29, 2019
sorry guys I was in a very very long vacation although plus how can I get the TPPI mudpack?[DOUBLEPOST=1407887758][/DOUBLEPOST]forgot to mention, is there a new IP?

H

happysmash27

Wait, doesn't FTB Monster only go to 1.6.8? It says that the version is 1.7.10 when pinging...